#22 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

amazing

stop with the one word posts, before you responded to my post with "hater"

Edited by SotG Caboose♥, 28 March 2009 - 03:27 PM.

#23 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

amazing

stop

#24 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

stop

nice sig lol.

#25 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:38 PM

Im not that good >.<

...You can't calculate a hash? -__________-

#26 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:55 PM

A complete copy of Live File Info, with a fancy GUI, and a right-click extension shell, and even like 75% of the app just gives credit and changes style, instead of the other 25% still kinda being useless

How the fuck do people get these things i gave live file info to one person and suddenly people have it.And no this app has features of mine but mine is just something simple i use to make my modding life easier when i edit live files.Live file info is not for uses on con files.

But anyway for those who don't know heres Live File Info

Edited by Quickkill0, 28 March 2009 - 11:12 PM.

#27 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:09 PM

How the fuck do people get these things i gave live file info to one person and suddenly people have it.And no this is app has features of mine but mine is just something simple i use to make my modding life easier when i edit live files live file info is not for uses on con files.

Live, pirs, and con are no different in file structure. Stop trying to take credit for work you never did.

#28 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 11:17 PM

Live, pirs, and con are no different in file structure. Stop trying to take credit for work you never did.

What are you implying by saying that?

#29 Rogue Modder

Rogue Modder

Class of 2008

• VIP

• 1,328 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:30 AM

maybe that you stole the research from antony or detox? idk

#30 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 07:27 AM

maybe that you stole the research from antony or detox? idk

I doubt DeToX or Anthony would code anything that pointless.

#31 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:25 AM

I am saying.. that the con file format was already researched, even before halo 3 was out. And the con file format is the same for the LIVE and PIRS file. So by you saying he stole YOUR research. Then your saying that you are taking credit for the original con research.

#32 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:11 AM

Lol, stolen research on such an easy project?

Come on now, who doesn't know how to fetch details from CONS, LIVES, and PIRS. The hardest part is the shell integration.

#33 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:39 AM

I am saying.. that the con file format was already researched, even before halo 3 was out. And the con file format is the same for the LIVE and PIRS file. So by you saying he stole YOUR research. Then your saying that you are taking credit for the original con research.

Well then see you are claiming that i stated he stole my research but inturn i never once said anything about research i was clarifying to xXEpsilonXx since he said that rogues app is just a lame remake of my app that inturn its not because the sole purpose of live file info was to read live file info for use when i convert live to my dev so i do not claim research of any of it nor do i say rogue stole research so read my post before you try and act like your smart.

#34 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 10:54 AM

Well then see you are claiming that i stated he stole my research but inturn i never once said anything about research i was clarifying to xXEpsilonXx since he said that rogues app is just a lame remake of my app that inturn its not because the sole purpose of live file info was to read live file info for use when i convert live to my dev so i do not claim research of any of it nor do i say rogue stole research so read my post before you try and act like your smart.

I would quote where you said you claimed the research but you edited your post. Making you even more tarded. And yes, the LIVE and PIRS file structure is EXACTLY like the CON file's. The only difference is the header and the hash function.
    Posted Image

Edited by DEEhunter, 29 March 2009 - 10:57 AM.

#35 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 11:26 AM

I would quote where you said you claimed the research but you edited your post. Making you even more tarded. And yes, the LIVE and PIRS file structure is EXACTLY like the CON file's. The only difference is the header and the hash function.
    Posted Image

You happen to be the most retarded person ive ever met the post shows the time it was originally posted at Today, 12:55 AM you quoted it at QUOTE (Quickkill0 @ Mar 28 2009, 09:55 PM) and beings how your 3 hours behind me so dont give me your ******** like i tried to cover it up you quoted my first post and the only thing that was changed was i added a link so good job failing at doing anything but making yourself look dumb.

Edited by Quickkill0, 29 March 2009 - 11:34 AM.

#36 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:23 PM

You happen to be the most retarded person ive ever met the post shows the time it was originally posted at Today, 12:55 AM you quoted it at QUOTE (Quickkill0 @ Mar 28 2009, 09:55 PM) and beings how your 3 hours behind me so dont give me your ******** like i tried to cover it up you quoted my first post and the only thing that was changed was i added a link so good job failing at doing anything but making yourself look dumb.

LOL

#37 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:01 PM

It does not change the fact that Live and con file structures are no different in file containment structures. Which you failed to admit while your having your 4 minutes of "OMG I LOOK SMART NOW!"

You act like the LIVE file research is something special when it is something that has existed before halo 3 was even out.

Live file info is not for uses on con files.

Live file info is uses on con files.

#38 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:29 PM

It does not change the fact that Live and con file structures are no different in file containment structures. Which you failed to admit while your having your 4 minutes of "OMG I LOOK SMART NOW!"

You act like the LIVE file research is something special when it is something that has existed before halo 3 was even out.

Live file info is uses on con files.

Man you continue to make yourself look stupid Live file info is the name of my app again a failure on your part.

#39 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Man you continue to make yourself look stupid Live file info is the name of my app again a failure on your part.

And again. You missed the WHOLE point that LIVE and CON do not have different file structures. Going for everything around the target argument. Making your self look ignorant.

Stop.

#40 0xidium

0xidium

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:24 PM

This is pretty useless considering the fact that basically all CON resigners do the exact same thing...