• Please log in to reply
    35 replies to this topic

#21 xX Epsilon Xx

xX Epsilon Xx

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 372 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

T3A first of all you told me on AIM you would use it to mess around and mod H3, also you can Get Devs from he Microsoft Xbox 360 Middleware Program (devs), and you need to be "18" which you are like 14, XD, stopp lying and since I am saying this stop spamming too!

#22 gabe_k

gabe_k

Corporal Grade 2

• Donors+

• 360 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 10:10 PM

T3A first of all you told me on AIM you would use it to mess around and mod H3, also you can Get Devs from he Microsoft Xbox 360 Middleware Program (devs), and you need to be "18" which you are like 14, XD, stopp lying and since I am saying this stop spamming too!

There's a lot more involved than being 18...

#23 XxCHAOSxXv2

XxCHAOSxXv2

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 81 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:09 PM

T3A_GUY and T3ABAGG3R117 VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

He is nice for posting mods showing us what you can and cannot do so (if) a cistom kernal ever did come out then we would no what we were doing.As advances come up no tutorials will be released do to the fact theres a lack of demo/dev owners.
    but persay a kernal did come out then they could help the community advance.

Step by Step guys dont hate on people becuase you are jelous so please shut up!

#24 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:28 PM

There's a lot more involved than being 18...

ya, want proof?
    http://www.xbox.com/...S/dev/tools.htm

#25 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:02 PM

ya, want proof?
    http://www.xbox.com/...S/dev/tools.htm

Experience and qualification.

#26 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:17 PM

Yeah you don't think seriously they will hand dev's out to anyone whos the age. lol

#27 Renegade

Renegade

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:31 AM

ewwww.....why not just stay away from modding halo 3 with your smelly dev kits and come and mod barbie's super bunny hunt with me, that seems like the most appropriate and ideal choice, VOTE FOR BUNNIES, I WANNA BE YER HUNNY!!!

#28 halodu03de

halodu03de

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 167 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:01 PM

ewwww.....why not just stay away from modding halo 3 with your smelly dev kits and come and mod barbie's super bunny hunt with me, that seems like the most appropriate and ideal choice, VOTE FOR BUNNIES, I WANNA BE YER HUNNY!!!

yer not funny go away little kid

#29 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

You're twelve and I never said that.

#30 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

What you said in AIM, doesn't have to be brought up here or argued about. Take it back to your AIM chats.

#31 DEEhunter

DEEhunter

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 228 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:14 PM

Halodude. Your have dont nothing productive with a devkit from what I have seen. And the way you act on these forums are very immature. What is 1 reason People should care that you can do a shader swap or a model swap. People could do these things since halo PC. How exactly are you any different from people like detox or darkshallfall that actually benefit the community? And the whole modding clan idea is just your own little attempt at looking professional in front of others. Huddling little groups of people that look up to you because you try to show the impression that your some sort of "UBER LEET MODDER!". Really now, why should we care?

#32 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

Halodude. Your have dont nothing productive with a devkit from what I have seen. And the way you act on these forums are very immature. What is 1 reason People should care that you can do a shader swap or a model swap. People could do these things since halo PC. How exactly are you any different from people like detox or darkshallfall that actually benefit the community? And the whole modding clan idea is just your own little attempt at looking professional in front of others. Huddling little groups of people that look up to you because you try to show the impression that your some sort of "UBER LEET MODDER!". Really now, why should we care?

Thank you.

#33 T3A guy

T3A guy

:)

• Members+

• 1,191 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:17 PM

Thank you.

#34 Joe Walls

Joe Walls

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 258 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 08:31 PM

Stop bumping this old topic guys....

#35 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 16 March 2009 - 09:05 PM

Why is this old topic being brought up its just turned into a failed attempt to prove who's good and who's bad who gives and who doesn't just end it let the topic die and stop talking negative onto others when 90% chance says you don't know the people your talking bad about personally but just over the internet.

#36 Zephdo

Zephdo

Apprentice Grade 1

• Members+

• 9 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 01:41 PM