• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

#1 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:57 AM

On January 27, the first of three Fallout DLC was released for Xbox 360 and PC. On the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, it costs 800 MS Points, or about $10 Canadian.
    Lets get started.

Game Play (No Spoilers):
    When you download the DLC, and load up your save, Immediately, there is... Nothing. Like most of all the DLC Bethesda brings out, you must wait at least 24 game hours until the quest starts. But when It does, you Immediately get a sense of suspense, as you pick up a radio signal. Once you have gotten through to the simulation (no spoilers), and are inside, you start your mission to free Anchorage. Immediately it feels like you are in the army, you have limited health, and very limited ammo. for the first while, it will be quite hard, even on Medium difficulty. I found the storyline was consistent, and I won't spoil it for you. But I will tell you, at the end, of the simulation, there is a very, very nice surprise. My only problem is that the story seemed very compressed, and it wasn't quite as long as I had hoped.

Graphics:
    I think all I have say is it lives up to the Fallout standard and beyond, it is absolutely Beautiful.
    My only problem was that I never got to see a Chinese dude up close, because when you did, that usually meant you
    were dead.
    ----------------------
    I won't go into detail about sound, as it is just like the regular Fallout sounds.

Overall
    The graphics are great, and the sounds standard, and an overall fun experience, but it wasn't quite long enough to give it a 9 or over.

#2 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 10:14 AM

HA! You fail,I didn't have to wait 24 hours only like half a second,not even that I went outside.

#3 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

HA! You fail,I didn't have to wait 24 hours only like half a second,not even that I went outside.

That wasn't very nice....

#4 Slidell

Slidell

IBM Life Support

• VIP

• 2,863 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 07:55 PM

Sorry,but I win only go outside teh lulz.