• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 caratti

caratti

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 391 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:05 AM

well i was a big fan of fear 1 played the multilayer a lot and the campaign was just kick~ass plus it scared the hell out of you, and im not kidding i would not play that game at night cuz it was so crazy.

but back to the main topic the fear 2 i had high hopes for this game hoping that it would be better than the first, well i just the demo and it was amazing!!!!!!!
    the graphics have been beefed up and polished it looks really really really good, the controls are tuned and fixed it really fits the game well and the ai is tweaked a bit so now some times u don't feel like ur playing dummies. the new guns are sick man i don't want to say to much cuz i want u to play go omg that was awesome lol some new enemy's are very creative and the paranormal theatrics are even better than the first witch mean a lot so now ur not just going to get scared your balls are going fall off!!!!

i was existed all ready for the fear 2 now im even more this game has what it takes to be this year's sleeper hit just like cod4 was, hopefully the multi~player is even better than the first. the demo is only campaign so were going to have to wait for the actual game to come out but either way this game is going to kick ass!!! so i strongly suggest playing the demo witch is up on xbl right now

#2 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:26 AM

OMG I downloaded it and it kick-ass!

#3 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 11:43 AM

The first one was so-so, and could someone upload it to rapidshare or make a torrent.

(i dont have xbl)

#4 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 12:09 PM

The first one was so-so, and could someone upload it to rapidshare or make a torrent.

(i dont have xbl)

Ill do it for ya :) megaupload ok?

#5 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:17 PM

Ill do it for ya :) megaupload ok?

Yup ^_^ thanx arthrun