•  

• iBotModz CBox

360's Content

There have been 54 items by 360 (Search limited from 21-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#129666 Who's your Phone Provider?

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 06:04 AM in Cell Phones

My Cell phone provider is Nokia which is the best out of the rest.

Posted Image

I used to have Nokia, but I couldn't handle them. There aren't many, if any good phones for them anymore. They're coverage is definitely lacking among the other companies. Verizon Wireless has some of the best phones in my opinion, and they're coverage is great!

#129700 Who's your Phone Provider?

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 02:22 AM in Cell Phones

Yea, I was gonna see what people would say when I said that, it didn't confuse people like I thought. He bumped the topic and I came back with an idiotic response to see what would happen :)

#129732 What Phone Do You Want?

Posted by 360 on 11 June 2011 - 01:31 PM in Cell Phones

It isn't that good. Trust me.

Agreed. Dropped calls, not very customizable as other phones. Wait for the next one instead, I will tell you though, I almost guarantee it wont be 4G, just trust me on that one. I can tell you it will have a 8 Megapixel camera though. I'd get an LG Revolution. I have heard great reviews for that phone. Another phone I wouldn't mind would be the Sidekick 4G, or the Nexus S 4G :) All are pretty good phones.

#129665 Cloud Storage, New Dash, Beacons and more coming to Xbox LIVE

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 05:59 AM in 360 News

I dislike steam and live, cause I hate paying for things :)

Agreed. Definitely! I wish more things were free.

#129522 E3 2011: Confirmed and Rumored Games

Posted by 360 on 30 May 2011 - 03:21 PM in General Discussion

You haven't seen the announcement trailer yet? Here it is.

I thought you were actually serious until I saw that. :(

#129514 E3 2011: Confirmed and Rumored Games

Posted by 360 on 29 May 2011 - 07:23 PM in General Discussion

These are the games Im looking at

Same here! I especially hope that Grand Theft Auto 5 is going to be announced. I love the GTA series.

#126934 Would like a fresh start here

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 04:48 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

"Ones that forget the past are damned to repeat it again"

Some book I read, can't remember which.

"He who controls the past, commands the future."

"He who commands the future, conquers the past."

Should I take that as a no from both of you?

#126941 Would like a fresh start here

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 05:04 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

Damn, thats a lot of contradictions...

So if I was to jump off a building...That controls my future, but my future looks like a splatted body...It's a lie!!

But yea..Try not to piss people off.

Alright, your right, I will control myself.

#126923 Would like a fresh start here

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 03:55 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

Ok, yes I have an awful past here, but I would like it if I could just have a fresh start, im basically saying I want the past to be the past, and the future to be the future, I want the past to be left alone acting like it's not there, like it never happened. If you don't think I deserve a fresh start, that's fine, I understand. I'm just asking everyone if they will at the least consider it. I just want to put the past behind me.

#125023 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 05:00 PM in Off-Topic

I give up.

look through the members list

#125019 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 04:46 PM in Off-Topic

No wrong it starts with a c

#125026 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 07:14 PM in Off-Topic

I have. Looked at all the banned. No one beginning with c.

oh my god can you not read? im not banned on any of the accounts good lord learn to read the whole thing before you comment on anything

#125027 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 07:16 PM in Off-Topic

nvm im sorry sir but your stupid anyway im cbpwnrs

#125014 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 04:07 PM in Off-Topic

Ok, so a bunch of people here know me as the "Typical *********/Complete Bitch" and i would completely agree with all the people that think I am, My behaviors back in the days were effortless. Some of you may have had the idea of who I really was over the past year and a half, It was quite obvious of who I really was because of my immaturity and stupidity, and constantly flaming other members and cheating, but a few years before that year and half I was just another user. I came here from se7ensins I believe. I really joined in October 2006 but on the profile it says October 8th, 2008.

I want to see who the first person to guess who I am is, so here is some information about my old account. (Still active/accessible not banned and most likely won't ever be banned) (For some reason I guess the administrators had trouble banning me, I had no control over anything, they say they banned me billions of times but it never worked, not even fattwam or peaches. Anyway just look at the information below to see if you can find out who I really am)

I acted like a little immature,bitchy,and annoying kid, I constantly flamed other members back when they flamed me about copying and pasting posts from other sites, I had around 200 posts but none are here all have been deleted, My User name consists of 7 letters and it starts with a c oh and I received my first suspension by Dark Slipstream for Copyright Infringement. And I had several accounts all seven letters and 1 number...the numbers are in order on the member list right now I had 1 account with 7 letters, one account with seven letters and the number 1, and another account with seven letters and the number 2. And that's all the information I will list here.

I just want to see if anyone can find out who I really am.

#129528 Snow Transformation Pack 1.5

Posted by 360 on 31 May 2011 - 12:17 AM in Programs

This is mainly for the people who can't afford Macs, and for the people who can't get a Hackintosh to work.

I have tested this out on my computer, and it worked great! This is probably the best Transformation Pack out there for Windows.

Snow Transformation Pack will transform your entire user interface to Mac OS X Snow Leopard, including Snow Leopard Welcome Screen, Visual Style, Icons, Wallpapers, Sounds, Dock and much more. The latest STP version is 1.5 released on October 18th, 2010.

Features
    Snow Transformation Pack comes with the following main features below:

• Add applications to emulate Snow Leopard features like Dock, Spaces, Shadow, etc.
    • Change default logon screen background to default Snow Leopard wallpaper
    • Change system branding logo to Snow Leopard
    • Change system configuration such as taskbar position to look close to Snow Leopard
    • Change system icons and graphics to Snow Leopard
    • Change system theme to Snow Leopard
    • And much more

STP will transform your Windows 7/Vista user interface to look like Snow Leopard

What's new in STP v1.5

• Changed Dock application from RK Launcher to RocketDock with older StackDocklet for performance/stability (new configuration)
    • Fixed Desktop Theme Enhancements being checked even they aren’t checked from configuration
    • Fixed FontSmoothingGamma value that breaks some applications like jDownloader
    • Fixed reboot prompt to restore Windows Explorer shell if user choose not to reboot
    • Fixed system files modification compatibilities with non-English edition OS
    • Fixed x64 system files modification compatibilities

Above in quotes is a little bit of information about the Snow Leopard Transformation Pack I found on their website.

Below are a few pictures I found on their website.

computer.jpg

configureuseraccount.jpg

controlpanel.jpg

desktop.jpg

libraries.jpg

shutdown.jpg

userlogin.jpg

welcomecenter.jpg

Direct Download Link

Brothersoft Download Link

Softpedia Download Link

Size - 30.6 MB

Supported Operating Systems - Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit

#129719 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 05:00 PM in Wii

I expect them to be sold at no profit, not at a loss.
    There's also word that you can only use 1, but most of that is speculation based on one thing that was said.

I hope you can't use just 1. That would be pretty disappointing!

#129709 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 05:46 AM in Wii

That doesn't involve Nintendo making any profit, but I'm sure they will on the system and games, so they need to make the controllers affordable to sell more consoles.

I'm pretty sure they will make a lot of money on the system and games, as you said. Hopefully controllers won't be much more expensive than the controllers they have for every console out there now. I'm thinking $35.00 - $40.00 would be a pretty good price. I was really hoping to get one of these consoles when they are released next year. They seem pretty interesting.

#129733 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 11 June 2011 - 01:37 PM in Wii

I find it unlikely they wouldn't make it so you can use more.
    Good luck to third party controller clones though :p

For the way it looks, it seems like it would be pretty hard to clone.

#129699 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 09 June 2011 - 02:17 AM in Wii

An engineer for embedded systems told me it would only cost about 50$ to make.

That's not too bad.

#129669 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 06:44 AM in Wii

the controller is gnna be as expensive as the system with all those features..................... : /

Hopefully it won't be too expensive. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

#125040 ONI Interface

Posted by 360 on 16 October 2010 - 01:12 PM in Off-Topic

What do you mean "wallpapers with some text added into them" ?

Are you serious?

#129667 Nintendo Wii U

Posted by 360 on 08 June 2011 - 06:11 AM in Wii

Posted Image

The new console’s name, Wii U, combines the contradictions built into this iteration: it is both a console for everyone and just for you, according to Reggie Fils-Aime, CEO of Nintendo of America. One of the main criticism of the Wii is that its games only appeal to casual gamers, so the mission this time around is to go “deeper and wider” — offer deeper, more immersive experiences and appeal to an even broader user base (read: hardcore gamers). Of course, the new interactive experiences couldn’t exist without the hardware to support them, which brings us to the new Wii U.

The new Wii U will support HD graphics in 1080p, run on IBM’s Power-based multi-core processor and embedded DRAM, feature an AV Multi Out connector and can hook up to your television via HDMI or S-video cables. According to the press release, the system is also backward compatible and can play all Wii games and use all Wii accessories. Because the console itself wasn’t demoed on stage at E3, details on the actual box are limited to the specs below:

• Size: Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
    • Other Controls: Up to four Wii Remote™ (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii™ controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk™ controller, Classic ControllerTM, Classic Controller ProTM and Wii Balance Board™.
    • Media: A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
    • Video Output: Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
    • Audio Output: Uses AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
    • Storage: The console will have internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
    • CPU: IBM Power®-based multi-core microprocessor.
    • Other: Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with Wii games and Wii accessories.
    According to Nintendo’s legendary game designer and Senior Managing Director Shigeru Miyamoto, he envisions the Wii U “to become a more fulfilling device” in living rooms.” That is why the controller can continue games to free up the television for other entertainment needs, and handle video chats on the same device.

This system is scheduled for release in 2012.

#126856 The United States, China, and the future

Posted by 360 on 08 January 2011 - 09:26 PM in General Discussion

Alright, we all know the US economy is not good, but does anybody think the US will lose it's "superpower status" to China? If you ask me, I think we will, but I don't know the opinion of others. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the US economy and it's status as from how we are today till the future? Do you think China will overtake the US? Do you think the US economy will recover before 2012? 2013? Do you think we will go to war with any other countries in the near future? Do you think we will lose the wars we are in right now? I just wanted to know the thoughts on what others think.

#126859 The United States, China, and the future

Posted by 360 on 08 January 2011 - 10:23 PM in General Discussion

China can't get in a war that is remotely against us. We will default on our debt and they will go bankrupt. lol

we are outnumbered, but we have a stronger military. besides, both the US and China help each other in many ways, so both countries leaders would be against that, I can almost guarantee that the US and China will never be in a war with each other.

#126918 The United States, China, and the future

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 12:59 PM in General Discussion

Just sayin. I don't think we will go to war against each other. I hope not because they make our military hummers now. lol. But it is no joke that they will lose like $400 Billion if we default on our debt.

I can promise you that China and the United States will not go to war. It won't happen. End of Story. :p