•  

• iBotModz CBox

360's Content

There have been 54 items by 360 (Search limited from 22-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#120069 Changing windows 7 boot/splash screen

Posted by 360 on 25 June 2010 - 02:32 AM in Computers

Ok, I am pretty sure everybody knows how to change the windows 7 logon screen but that isnt what im talking about, im talking about the windows 7 boot/splash screen that looks like this. Posted Image

yea that one and not the logon screen. I know its possible to edit or change the boot screen but how would i do such a thing? I understand it would be hard....maybe but how would i modify the letters of "Starting Windows"? or possibly even the whole animation. im not sure if i were to download a boot screen that is compatible with vista such as the ones on deviantart would work with a windows 7 os but maybe. does anyone know how to edit the entire animation or just the letters of the windows 7 boot/splash or whatever you want to call it screen? i know for a fact there has to be a way to edit it, and i dont care if i have to through a program or manually but i sure would like it if i could do it manually. but either way i wouldn't care much.

#120197 Changing windows 7 boot/splash screen

Posted by 360 on 27 June 2010 - 05:39 AM in Computers

why the hell do you care? if your computer is even half decent it only appears for like 5 seconds haha. and on xp and other builds of windows where swapping it out was simple, it was HIGHLY risky and ballsed up many a computer. give up on this pal, just go have a dump while your comp boots. save yourself a hastle.

yea i understand and yes it only takes 5-7 seconds max but i just thought it would be worth it to change a few things around i understand the risks and have taken many risks with windows and half the time understand what im doing :) but i might have a few ideas to how i might change this but then again they might not work, oh well worth the risk.

#125014 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 04:07 PM in Off-Topic

Ok, so a bunch of people here know me as the "Typical *********/Complete Bitch" and i would completely agree with all the people that think I am, My behaviors back in the days were effortless. Some of you may have had the idea of who I really was over the past year and a half, It was quite obvious of who I really was because of my immaturity and stupidity, and constantly flaming other members and cheating, but a few years before that year and half I was just another user. I came here from se7ensins I believe. I really joined in October 2006 but on the profile it says October 8th, 2008.

I want to see who the first person to guess who I am is, so here is some information about my old account. (Still active/accessible not banned and most likely won't ever be banned) (For some reason I guess the administrators had trouble banning me, I had no control over anything, they say they banned me billions of times but it never worked, not even fattwam or peaches. Anyway just look at the information below to see if you can find out who I really am)

I acted like a little immature,bitchy,and annoying kid, I constantly flamed other members back when they flamed me about copying and pasting posts from other sites, I had around 200 posts but none are here all have been deleted, My User name consists of 7 letters and it starts with a c oh and I received my first suspension by Dark Slipstream for Copyright Infringement. And I had several accounts all seven letters and 1 number...the numbers are in order on the member list right now I had 1 account with 7 letters, one account with seven letters and the number 1, and another account with seven letters and the number 2. And that's all the information I will list here.

I just want to see if anyone can find out who I really am.

#125019 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 04:46 PM in Off-Topic

No wrong it starts with a c

#125023 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 05:00 PM in Off-Topic

I give up.

look through the members list

#125026 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 07:14 PM in Off-Topic

I have. Looked at all the banned. No one beginning with c.

oh my god can you not read? im not banned on any of the accounts good lord learn to read the whole thing before you comment on anything

#125027 information on who i really am

Posted by 360 on 15 October 2010 - 07:16 PM in Off-Topic

nvm im sorry sir but your stupid anyway im cbpwnrs

#125039 i lol'd

Posted by 360 on 16 October 2010 - 01:11 PM in Off-Topic

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Its so funny I forgot to laugh.

#125040 ONI Interface

Posted by 360 on 16 October 2010 - 01:12 PM in Off-Topic

What do you mean "wallpapers with some text added into them" ?

Are you serious?

#126856 The United States, China, and the future

Posted by 360 on 08 January 2011 - 09:26 PM in General Discussion

Alright, we all know the US economy is not good, but does anybody think the US will lose it's "superpower status" to China? If you ask me, I think we will, but I don't know the opinion of others. Anyway, what are your thoughts on the US economy and it's status as from how we are today till the future? Do you think China will overtake the US? Do you think the US economy will recover before 2012? 2013? Do you think we will go to war with any other countries in the near future? Do you think we will lose the wars we are in right now? I just wanted to know the thoughts on what others think.

#126859 The United States, China, and the future

Posted by 360 on 08 January 2011 - 10:23 PM in General Discussion

China can't get in a war that is remotely against us. We will default on our debt and they will go bankrupt. lol

we are outnumbered, but we have a stronger military. besides, both the US and China help each other in many ways, so both countries leaders would be against that, I can almost guarantee that the US and China will never be in a war with each other.

#126917 Verizon iPhone 4 Confirmed

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 12:55 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image

This was confirmed and made public earlier today.

http://www.apple.com/

http://www.verizonwi...lash/iphone.jsp

New 2 year activation, and data pack required

Beginning February 10, the phone that changed everything will be available on both AT&T and Verizon Wireless in the United States. Qualified Verizon Wireless customers will also have the exclusive opportunity to pre-order iPhone 4 online on February 3, ahead of general availability.

Whichever network you choose, you’ll get FaceTime video calling, the high-resolution Retina display, a 5-megapixel camera, HD video recording, long battery life, and all the other great features of iPhone 4.

The pricing for the iPhone 4 is expected to stay the same, the 16GB iPhone 4 will be $199.00 USD and the 32GB iPhone 4 will be $299.00 USD.

The iPhone 4 that is coming to Verizon won't use Verizon's new "4G LTE" because in order for that to happen, that would force apple to make design and other changes to the iPhone 4, and Verizon customers want the iPhone 4 now.

FAQ's about the iPhone 4 for Verizon are explained in the link to the side. http://support.vzw.c...iphone_faq.html

#126918 The United States, China, and the future

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 12:59 PM in General Discussion

Just sayin. I don't think we will go to war against each other. I hope not because they make our military hummers now. lol. But it is no joke that they will lose like $400 Billion if we default on our debt.

I can promise you that China and the United States will not go to war. It won't happen. End of Story. :p

#126923 Would like a fresh start here

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 03:55 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

Ok, yes I have an awful past here, but I would like it if I could just have a fresh start, im basically saying I want the past to be the past, and the future to be the future, I want the past to be left alone acting like it's not there, like it never happened. If you don't think I deserve a fresh start, that's fine, I understand. I'm just asking everyone if they will at the least consider it. I just want to put the past behind me.

#126925 Updating title bar depending on user group.

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 03:57 PM in Problems / Suggestions

Not a bad idea.

#126934 Would like a fresh start here

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 04:48 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

"Ones that forget the past are damned to repeat it again"

Some book I read, can't remember which.

"He who controls the past, commands the future."

"He who commands the future, conquers the past."

Should I take that as a no from both of you?

#126941 Would like a fresh start here

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 05:04 PM in Introductions / Goodbyes

Damn, thats a lot of contradictions...

So if I was to jump off a building...That controls my future, but my future looks like a splatted body...It's a lie!!

But yea..Try not to piss people off.

Alright, your right, I will control myself.

#126943 Verizon iPhone 4 Confirmed

Posted by 360 on 11 January 2011 - 05:09 PM in General Discussion

So whats new?

Still does the same as before right? No new recycled stuff?

I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the same.

#127071 China's 'eco-city'

Posted by 360 on 16 January 2011 - 11:58 AM in General Discussion

Posted Image CHONGMING ISLAND, China — At the mouth of the Yangtze River, an hour by ferry from Shanghai, a new kind of Chinese city will rise from the mudflats and wetlands. In three years, the island's black-faced spoonbills and other rare birds will share this migratory stop with 25,000 humans, the initial inhabitants of what developers call the world's first "eco-city." If Dongtan Eco-City opens on schedule, it will become a carbon-neutral urban showcase at about the same moment scientists foresee China surpassing the United States as the globe's leading emitter of greenhouse gases. The state-run developer behind the $1.3 billion project envisions three modern villages on Chongming Island, which is about three-quarters the size of Manhattan. The communities will be powered by energy captured from sun, wind, biofuels and recycled organic material. A quarter of the island will be untouched ecological buffer. Grasses will grow on rooftops for natural insulation. Rainwater will be purified for use. Vehicles will operate on clean fuels. Four other Chinese cities plan to build similar eco-zones. London Mayor Ken Livingstone, who visited Dongtan last April, said he wants to build a smaller version along the River Thames.

Full story can be found here

I'm starting to hate China.......

#127073 Wanna make money with Me and eBay ?

Posted by 360 on 16 January 2011 - 12:04 PM in General Discussion

Hey,
    I was looking for people who Have ebay accounts that have their PayPal linked to them and that would like to make a little extra cash.
    We would be selling Windows 7 Product keys for $50.00 Splitting the profitz 50/50 ($25/$25) Per sale.

Your account must be verified and have a PayPal linked to it.
    I was looking for partners before on other sites and have made some good money with this...

Just wondering..
    -fattwam

edit: nvm

#127074 Ethernet activated LEDs

Posted by 360 on 16 January 2011 - 12:05 PM in Tutorials

I love this, very nice! I have always wanted to do this, but never took the time, I think I will sometime. Anyway, Nice!

#129514 E3 2011: Confirmed and Rumored Games

Posted by 360 on 29 May 2011 - 07:23 PM in General Discussion

These are the games Im looking at

Same here! I especially hope that Grand Theft Auto 5 is going to be announced. I love the GTA series.

#129522 E3 2011: Confirmed and Rumored Games

Posted by 360 on 30 May 2011 - 03:21 PM in General Discussion

You haven't seen the announcement trailer yet? Here it is.

I thought you were actually serious until I saw that. :(

#129527 Sounds for the Shoutbox?

Posted by 360 on 30 May 2011 - 11:53 PM in Problems / Suggestions

You know how Facebook has a sound for there "Chat system?" I thought it would be pretty cool if we could throw in the option to add sounds to let you know when someone replied in the Shoutbox. I don't know, just a thought I had.

#129528 Snow Transformation Pack 1.5

Posted by 360 on 31 May 2011 - 12:17 AM in Programs

This is mainly for the people who can't afford Macs, and for the people who can't get a Hackintosh to work.

I have tested this out on my computer, and it worked great! This is probably the best Transformation Pack out there for Windows.

Snow Transformation Pack will transform your entire user interface to Mac OS X Snow Leopard, including Snow Leopard Welcome Screen, Visual Style, Icons, Wallpapers, Sounds, Dock and much more. The latest STP version is 1.5 released on October 18th, 2010.

Features
    Snow Transformation Pack comes with the following main features below:

• Add applications to emulate Snow Leopard features like Dock, Spaces, Shadow, etc.
    • Change default logon screen background to default Snow Leopard wallpaper
    • Change system branding logo to Snow Leopard
    • Change system configuration such as taskbar position to look close to Snow Leopard
    • Change system icons and graphics to Snow Leopard
    • Change system theme to Snow Leopard
    • And much more

STP will transform your Windows 7/Vista user interface to look like Snow Leopard

What's new in STP v1.5

• Changed Dock application from RK Launcher to RocketDock with older StackDocklet for performance/stability (new configuration)
    • Fixed Desktop Theme Enhancements being checked even they aren’t checked from configuration
    • Fixed FontSmoothingGamma value that breaks some applications like jDownloader
    • Fixed reboot prompt to restore Windows Explorer shell if user choose not to reboot
    • Fixed system files modification compatibilities with non-English edition OS
    • Fixed x64 system files modification compatibilities

Above in quotes is a little bit of information about the Snow Leopard Transformation Pack I found on their website.

Below are a few pictures I found on their website.

computer.jpg

configureuseraccount.jpg

controlpanel.jpg

desktop.jpg

libraries.jpg

shutdown.jpg

userlogin.jpg

welcomecenter.jpg

Direct Download Link

Brothersoft Download Link

Softpedia Download Link

Size - 30.6 MB

Supported Operating Systems - Windows Vista 32 bit, Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 32 bit, Windows 7 64 bit