•  

• iBotModz CBox

Alloyy's Content

There have been 46 items by Alloyy (Search limited from 20-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#118801 Xbox handheld

Posted by Alloyy on 03 June 2010 - 03:08 AM in Xbox

damn that sucks...well i atleast have the Xbox 720 to look forward to. xD

#121996 WTMFF

Posted by Alloyy on 28 July 2010 - 10:41 PM in Off-Topic

i agree with justrec...we really dont need to hear about your personal problems...that thing that happened to you, happened to me also just get over it, gon on xbpx.com and change your profile info on there so you wont get banned again, because it will ban you twice...i know from experience.

#123208 To those making the leaked videos

Posted by Alloyy on 24 August 2010 - 05:27 AM in Halo Reach

I say Microsofts dumb, Bungie is cool so dont be disrespectin', and thats it...

#119104 Recon for Reach to only North Americans...(sweet)

Posted by Alloyy on 08 June 2010 - 11:41 AM in Halo Reach

well then why did Larry Hyrb announce that, "If you pre order halo reach, North Americans will get a special token to unlock Recon...." thats exactly what he said go look it up

oh and i fixed my post for all you Canadians that cant take a joke...wussies

#119079 Recon for Reach to only North Americans...(sweet)

Posted by Alloyy on 07 June 2010 - 08:42 PM in Halo Reach

geez canadians dont get all butt hurt about it i was just kidding...

#119074 Recon for Reach to only North Americans...(sweet)

Posted by Alloyy on 07 June 2010 - 06:39 PM in Halo Reach

Ok so i just want a little confirmation from all the Halo nerds out there...everyone has probably already seen that awesome video of Larry Hyrb (or however the **** you spell his name) from two little questions.

1. Is Recon only for North Americans? (including Canada)

2. Do you have to pre-order online, or do you have to pick it up at the store to get the Recon?

please comment on here about this and message me on Xbox LIVE about it my GT is: Alloyy

Kthxbai <3

My signature cuz i dont have one yet--------> *****Train Hard, Win Easy.*****

oh and check out my awesome Elite Screenshots!

Attached Thumbnails

• reach_1191742_Full.jpg
    • reach_1191741_Full.jpg

#121490 Post Your XBL NXE Avatar

Posted by Alloyy on 20 July 2010 - 08:12 PM in General Discussion

kick ass

#122990 NEW HALO REACH CAMPAGIN CUTSCENE, FORGE, FIREFIGHT AND MORE!

Posted by Alloyy on 21 August 2010 - 03:10 AM in Reach Modding

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fi0YFM0hKE0

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ --------- *WARNING* spoiler alert

you have been warned

#121550 Medal Of Honor Beta Code *how to scam*

Posted by Alloyy on 21 July 2010 - 03:29 PM in General Discussion

Try it...its super phon thyme...and Quinn, thank you for trying atleast :D

#121534 Medal Of Honor Beta Code *how to scam*

Posted by Alloyy on 21 July 2010 - 12:21 PM in General Discussion

ok so first off you need to call their number: (1-650-628-1500)

then here is a used beta key that you will need *AT BOTTOM OF SCREEN*

then after you have that: call then and be like "whenever i went to go redeem my code it said the code was already redeemed..."

then they will as you some questions blah blah blah just about your email, phone nnumber, and your name. after that is done they will put you on hold for around 5 minutes or less...then they will come back to you and give you a new fresh code. and ENJOY. your welcome...HATERSMEDALOF HONOR BETA KEY.png

#121605 Medal Of Honor Beta Code

Posted by Alloyy on 22 July 2010 - 12:34 PM in Help Desk

ccomming from the guy who has seen EVERY SINGLE EPISODE KNOWN TO MANKIND! :D

#121533 Medal Of Honor Beta Code

Posted by Alloyy on 21 July 2010 - 12:15 PM in Help Desk

HA HA I GOT IT SUCK ON MY BALLS MR. GARRISON

#121506 Medal Of Honor Beta Code

Posted by Alloyy on 21 July 2010 - 01:58 AM in Help Desk

well can you do that for me please? cuz i cant man. my mom wont let me use her credit card to spend 50 dollars and then cancel it. please help me i LOVE the battlefeild series and i want to atleast play the game without having to go through all that trouble...please

#121502 Medal Of Honor Beta Code

Posted by Alloyy on 21 July 2010 - 01:01 AM in Help Desk

does anyone know where to get some free beta codes for medal of honor? ive searched around everywhere and i cant find one. please help me get one. thank you

#119980 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 23 June 2010 - 07:52 AM in Help Desk

well, i just want the Monster Truck because i want to run over people like crazy. :D but i also like the big ass mini gun and grenade launcher on the top of it so i can cause sum CHAOS. but yeah thats why i want the Monster Truck, you might not think its that cool, but i think its bad ass.

and for IBotPeaches, thank you for trying to helping me out dude.

#119991 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 23 June 2010 - 01:09 PM in Help Desk

but i thought you said its not that good??? =(

#120059 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 24 June 2010 - 10:42 PM in Help Desk

Quinn, i was just stating that you said it wasnt good, and you said Mood Swing.....makes absolutley no sense. if you cant help on the "HELP" forum, GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

#120095 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:27 AM in Help Desk

your still not helping anyway towrads this topic, i asked for help not and opinion about the monster truck, therefore you are trolling. if your not going to help me achieve the monster truck, i dont care what you think about it, if you can help me get the monster truck, then do so, if not then GTFO...please

and yes i know there are some typos...i have a small keyboard.

#120135 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:23 PM in Help Desk

"I'll spare you correcting that then. You seem to have a bent, twisted view of trolling, and seem to want to continue an argument that I just tried to end, so therefor you are just being pissy because 1) You don't like me, or 2) You like to argue. It could also be a combination of the two. Last time I checked, I had the right to post my opinion wherever I wanted to, except if it is deliberate flaming (Which it was not.) I wish you good luck, truly, all I was trying to say was that you may be disappointed." - Quinn

dude really, stop trolling, your telling me i like to argue with someone who obviously has too much time on there hands to go onto the internet, find a forum and post something that has nothing to do with WHAT THE "HELP" FORUM IS FOR...i dont need some asshole posting shit that doesnt make sense on a freaking forum, i asked for help, and i did get help from one person, and then you came in and started talking about how you have it and i dont saying its not even that good, your taking advantage of what you have and rubbing it in my face. You dont have the right to post your OPINION in the HELP forum. the Help forum is for HELP the OPINION forum is for OPINIONS. go get your eyes checked ...and 1) yeah i dont like you, not for your where you live, etc..., but because of your stupid actions that you have shown in the past couple of posts. 2) im only arguing with you because your being a self centered, egotistical, smart ass bastard who needs to freaking GROW UP. and the only reason im "pissy" is because of some TROLL on the internet is giving me a hard time when all i wanted was a ******* MONSTER TRUCK ON A ******* VIDEO GAME. please make one more post, being mature about this subject, REGARDING TO THE ISSUE OF THE POST. thank you and have a nice F#$%@&! DAY.

#120217 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 27 June 2010 - 03:05 PM in Help Desk

Thank you, god damn it that was what you should have said in the first place...im sorry for being "immature" about this whole thing it just pissed me off that you didnt help. you just said you had it...for pc, when i asked for XBL (Xbox Live)
    so thank you, i dont hate you anymore, and that was all i wanted to hear from you. :D

#119945 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 22 June 2010 - 01:03 PM in Help Desk

ok so i was trying to download the Monster Truck from XBL and i noticed that it says sorry, this dlc is not for this region, or it has expired. but i was wondering if anyone could...

Posted Image

1: put the DLC on POMA, cuz you had to pre order Just Cause 2 in order to obtain the monster truck,

2: can someone help me get this stupid thing so i can quit searching google for answers...-.-

please help, thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• 2.png

#120136 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:24 PM in Help Desk

and once again i realize there are some typos...small keyboard, fast typer.

#120138 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:35 PM in Help Desk

i love how i ask for help, i get an OPINION not HELP...and im the one being accused for it
    thank you Aaron ONCE AGAIN for making look like a dick. thank you im removing you, i cant take this shit anymore

#120139 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:38 PM in Help Desk

ill be on teamveiwer if you feel like apologizing. or like usual your just gonna take everyone else side but mine and say i have something wrong with me
    so feel free to connect to me, or just keep patronizing me for wrong doing.

#122079 [Request] MoH Beta Code XBOX!

Posted by Alloyy on 30 July 2010 - 06:05 PM in Help Desk

heres how i got mine:

http://www.ibotmodz....de-how-to-scam/

Follow it exactly and youll have one in no time :D good luck!