• Please log in to reply
    21 replies to this topic

#1 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:03 PM

ok so i was trying to download the Monster Truck from XBL and i noticed that it says sorry, this dlc is not for this region, or it has expired. but i was wondering if anyone could...

Posted Image

1: put the DLC on POMA, cuz you had to pre order Just Cause 2 in order to obtain the monster truck,

2: can someone help me get this stupid thing so i can quit searching google for answers...-.-

please help, thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• 2.png

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:20 PM

The items have to be placed on the site for some reason, probably placeholder, but most of the items are un-obtainable no matter where your from. An example of this would be the Halo 3 & Reach Beta. Both links can be found on that website, but either cost 99999 MSP or are not available in any region.

As for POMA. I'll see if anyone has that DLC, then verify if LFD2 has patched it.

#3 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 02:24 PM

I have the DLC... for PC :p
    No seriously though, the monster truck isn't even that great.

#4 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:52 AM

well, i just want the Monster Truck because i want to run over people like crazy. :D but i also like the big ass mini gun and grenade launcher on the top of it so i can cause sum CHAOS. but yeah thats why i want the Monster Truck, you might not think its that cool, but i think its bad ass.

and for IBotPeaches, thank you for trying to helping me out dude.

#5 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 08:38 AM

well, i just want the Monster Truck because i want to run over people like crazy. :D but i also like the big ass mini gun and grenade launcher on the top of it so i can cause sum CHAOS. but yeah thats why i want the Monster Truck, you might not think its that cool, but i think its bad ass.

and for IBotPeaches, thank you for trying to helping me out dude.

You can also drive into a lake with it, and it floats :p
    Its really slow going across water though :/
    Still fun though to jump it off a cliff into the ocean.

#6 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 01:09 PM

but i thought you said its not that good??? =(

#7 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:59 AM

but i thought you said its not that good??? =(

MOOD SWING!!!! :p

#8 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 10:42 PM

Quinn, i was just stating that you said it wasnt good, and you said Mood Swing.....makes absolutley no sense. if you cant help on the "HELP" forum, GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

#9 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

Quinn, i was just stating that you said it wasnt good, and you said Mood Swing.....makes absolutley no sense. if you cant help on the "HELP" forum, GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Kind Sir, what I meant by "It wasn't good" was that is was not worth pre-ordering. While on the PC you can download some files and replace a couple of DLLs, for the 360 I don't think it is worth the effort involved in even attempting. I wasn't trying to troll, if I was, trust me, it would look far different than what I posted earlier. Sorry for the confusion.

#10 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:27 AM

your still not helping anyway towrads this topic, i asked for help not and opinion about the monster truck, therefore you are trolling. if your not going to help me achieve the monster truck, i dont care what you think about it, if you can help me get the monster truck, then do so, if not then GTFO...please

and yes i know there are some typos...i have a small keyboard.

#11 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

your still not helping anyway towrads this topic, i asked for help not and opinion about the monster truck, therefore you are trolling. if your not going to help me achieve the monster truck, i dont care what you think about it, if you can help me get the monster truck, then do so, if not then GTFO...please

and yes i know there are some typos...i have a small keyboard.

I'll spare you correcting that then. You seem to have a bent, twisted view of trolling, and seem to want to continue an argument that I just tried to end, so therefor you are just being pissy because 1) You don't like me, or 2) You like to argue. It could also be a combination of the two. Last time I checked, I had the right to post my opinion wherever I wanted to, except if it is deliberate flaming (Which it was not.) I wish you good luck, truly, all I was trying to say was that you may be disappointed.

Edited by Quinn, 25 June 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#12 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:23 PM

"I'll spare you correcting that then. You seem to have a bent, twisted view of trolling, and seem to want to continue an argument that I just tried to end, so therefor you are just being pissy because 1) You don't like me, or 2) You like to argue. It could also be a combination of the two. Last time I checked, I had the right to post my opinion wherever I wanted to, except if it is deliberate flaming (Which it was not.) I wish you good luck, truly, all I was trying to say was that you may be disappointed." - Quinn

dude really, stop trolling, your telling me i like to argue with someone who obviously has too much time on there hands to go onto the internet, find a forum and post something that has nothing to do with WHAT THE "HELP" FORUM IS FOR...i dont need some asshole posting shit that doesnt make sense on a freaking forum, i asked for help, and i did get help from one person, and then you came in and started talking about how you have it and i dont saying its not even that good, your taking advantage of what you have and rubbing it in my face. You dont have the right to post your OPINION in the HELP forum. the Help forum is for HELP the OPINION forum is for OPINIONS. go get your eyes checked ...and 1) yeah i dont like you, not for your where you live, etc..., but because of your stupid actions that you have shown in the past couple of posts. 2) im only arguing with you because your being a self centered, egotistical, smart ass bastard who needs to freaking GROW UP. and the only reason im "pissy" is because of some TROLL on the internet is giving me a hard time when all i wanted was a ******* MONSTER TRUCK ON A ******* VIDEO GAME. please make one more post, being mature about this subject, REGARDING TO THE ISSUE OF THE POST. thank you and have a nice F#$%@&! DAY.

#13 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

and once again i realize there are some typos...small keyboard, fast typer.

#14 lostmodz26

lostmodz26

I am lostmodz26.

• VIP

• 1,153 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:32 PM

dude really, stop trolling, your telling me i like to argue with someone who obviously has too much time on there hands to go onto the internet, find a forum and post something that has nothing to do with WHAT THE "HELP" FORUM IS FOR...i dont need some asshole posting shit that doesnt make sense on a freaking forum, i asked for help, and i did get help from one person, and then you came in and started talking about how you have it and i dont saying its not even that good, your taking advantage of what you have and rubbing it in my face. You dont have the right to post your OPINION in the HELP forum. the Help forum is for HELP the OPINION forum is for OPINIONS. go get your eyes checked ...and 1) yeah i dont like you, not for your where you live, etc..., but because of your stupid actions that you have shown in the past couple of posts. 2) im only arguing with you because your being a self centered, egotistical, smart ass bastard who needs to freaking GROW UP. and the only reason im "pissy" is because of some TROLL on the internet is giving me a hard time when all i wanted was a ******* MONSTER TRUCK ON A ******* VIDEO GAME. please make one more post, being mature about this subject, REGARDING TO THE ISSUE OF THE POST. thank you and have a nice F#$%@&! DAY.

Why are you making such a big deal out of this? All he said was that he had the PC version and that the monster truck wasn't that fun. Your starting a flame war for gods sake.

#15 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:35 PM

i love how i ask for help, i get an OPINION not HELP...and im the one being accused for it
    thank you Aaron ONCE AGAIN for making look like a dick. thank you im removing you, i cant take this shit anymore

#16 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:38 PM

ill be on teamveiwer if you feel like apologizing. or like usual your just gonna take everyone else side but mine and say i have something wrong with me
    so feel free to connect to me, or just keep patronizing me for wrong doing.

#17 lostmodz26

lostmodz26

I am lostmodz26.

• VIP

• 1,153 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:47 PM

ill be on teamveiwer if you feel like apologizing. or like usual your just gonna take everyone else side but mine and say i have something wrong with me

Haha wow. All right then, have fun adding me back tomorrow.

Posted Image

#18 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 10:03 AM

"I'll spare you correcting that then. You seem to have a bent, twisted view of trolling, and seem to want to continue an argument that I just tried to end, so therefor you are just being pissy because 1) You don't like me, or 2) You like to argue. It could also be a combination of the two. Last time I checked, I had the right to post my opinion wherever I wanted to, except if it is deliberate flaming (Which it was not.) I wish you good luck, truly, all I was trying to say was that you may be disappointed." - Quinn

Okay, here is your help. Depending on whether or not the file is a live file; you may or may not be able to use it. If you would like, I could take a look at it for you, and see if there is anything that I can do. I have lots of friends, at least 1 of which must have pre-ordered Just Cause 2.

You can keep calling me immature all you want, but it is your own posts that prove that you are less mature than me. I know I'm immature. Fuck, my personal pic is of a dog's head with the words "Barrel Roll!" above it. But, I can and will be mature when it counts. Also, use the edit button, don't double post please.

#19 Alloyy

Alloyy

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:05 PM

Thank you, god damn it that was what you should have said in the first place...im sorry for being "immature" about this whole thing it just pissed me off that you didnt help. you just said you had it...for pc, when i asked for XBL (Xbox Live)
    so thank you, i dont hate you anymore, and that was all i wanted to hear from you. :D

#20 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 07:43 AM

I know I'm immature. Fuck, my personal pic is of a dog's head with the words "Barrel Roll!" above it.

That quote actually deserves some kind of medal :D

And Alloy, were you just flaming there to double your post count? :p