•  

• iBotModz CBox

subs_55's Content

There have been 50 items by subs_55 (Search limited from 01-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#95965 Make an awesome sig for all of ibotmodz ($5)

Posted by subs_55 on 22 June 2009 - 06:34 PM in Battle Zone

not interested, just a guess.

#85171 Yep no one is VIP.

Posted by subs_55 on 29 April 2009 - 07:59 PM in General Discussion

Other Aliases: SwiftMess55, funkey_monkey, Cody,
    Posts: 474 (i dont like to post what everyone else has said or spam, that's why its so low)
    Were you on OLD IBM (The blue skin former one?): no, just missed it
    Do you want VIP for the content, or to contribute to a smaller private area?: content
    Knowing that there is leaked content in there, do you support leaked content or frown upon it?: i support it

#89406 How to: Mod your PSP

Posted by subs_55 on 17 May 2009 - 10:30 PM in Handhelds

you cant do this with an updated psp right? or does this work with all fatty psps regardless of updates?

#90961 How to: Mod your PSP

Posted by subs_55 on 24 May 2009 - 09:06 PM in Handhelds

It works with every firmware for the phat and slim PSPs, to the extent of my knowledge...

I don't think it's really possible for sony to disable it from working just with an update, so it should work forever, on any firmwares to come :D

Also, how do you bump a sticked topic? Posted Image

it will show it as it having updates in is category, and it will go back to the top of the list when you click "view new posts"

#90710 How to: Mod your PSP

Posted by subs_55 on 23 May 2009 - 07:55 PM in Handhelds

bump, can someone answer my question ^^^^^^^

#85166 How to tryout for GFX Team?

Posted by subs_55 on 29 April 2009 - 07:44 PM in Graphics

How long you have been doing GFX: more then 1 1/2 years, less then 2 i think
    Program:photoshop 7, cs2, cs3, cs4, coreldraw X3, corelphoto paint X3, paint (lol)
    7 sigs posted:
    Rifle2_copy.png
    Zack_ff7_copy.png
    subs_abstract2.png
    random_asian_dude_copy.png
    preppy.png
    anime4.2.png
    bubbles_are_teh_best2.png

Any large pieces (optional):
    abstract_green_copy.png
    background3.2_copy.jpg
    cell_bg1_copy_small.jpg

p.s. i love if there was some way to re-ignite my interest in gfx again

#84750 You make the header for Web20 skin

Posted by subs_55 on 28 April 2009 - 08:57 PM in General Discussion

Definitely subs. It looks much more professional then any others here.

i still don't understand this whole pikmin fetish. it drags this site down so much, so so so much. if you want perfessional, then stealing a video game character that has nothing to do with the site is not helping. i can do so much more i just wanted people to consider maybe, just maybe not having a pikmin.

#84763 You make the header for Web20 skin

Posted by subs_55 on 28 April 2009 - 09:53 PM in General Discussion

header2.png

that should make it look better if you have that blue underneath, peaches.

#84535 You make the header for Web20 skin

Posted by subs_55 on 27 April 2009 - 10:16 PM in General Discussion

header.png

#94276 What are you listening to

Posted by subs_55 on 11 June 2009 - 10:38 PM in Media

Alexisonfire - To a Friend

#85832 [sug] ibotmodz programming team

Posted by subs_55 on 01 May 2009 - 11:25 PM in Problems / Suggestions

so gfx get cut? just like that? no descusion? nothing? dont say its cuz its not active because you admins dont let it happen, how long has buddah been waiting to be gfx? i cant wait till you get a new skin or want a new banner, then you cant just go "hey all you gfx dudes, make me a banner" cuz the nyoull realize that for no reason whatsoever that they where all cut.

its not like it take space, its not hurting anything. like seriously you guys purposely ignore it then say its a waste of time. **** ive had just about enough of this dunmbass logic around here.

#83518 Playstation Format Disc?

Posted by subs_55 on 22 April 2009 - 08:22 PM in Modding

is the gama that your trying to play have a purple back/bottem/ whatever the shiny side is? them ol ps2 had problems reading discs, especially them purple ones. stand your ps2 up when you play it. ya know like:" I " not like:" _ "

#91983 I want to get a PSP

Posted by subs_55 on 30 May 2009 - 11:49 AM in Handhelds

as far as i know you can hack all versions of the psp. i would go for the slim but aslong as it isnt the 3000 as i said before. well i guess its up to you.

#91913 I want to get a PSP

Posted by subs_55 on 29 May 2009 - 10:22 PM in Handhelds

i very strongly recomend to not get the psp 3000. they have scan lines on the screen, and it just looks horrible. look into the scan lines on the screen, just google it.

#115020 alternative to rep system

Posted by subs_55 on 30 March 2010 - 07:54 PM in Problems / Suggestions

okay, i just got this random idea here. i think we should have a rating system based off of 5 star ratings. ill call it karma. okay so kinda like when you add rep, just make it so you decide how many stars you wana give that person (maybe make moderators, and vips votes). ratting will average themselves and as far as vip goes, lets say they have to have a 5, or 4 star rating with *insert number* of votes. and maybe make it mandatory in certain forums to rate after you post it or something so we get more voters.

just a thought.

#115115 alternative to rep system

Posted by subs_55 on 31 March 2010 - 09:31 PM in Problems / Suggestions

+REP, sounds like a good idea, could get people a little more active.

Food for thought though, have you seen the stars in your profile? They work the same way, but are only ever noticeable in one place, so they are pretty pointless.

i noticed that maybe 5 min after i posted this. its a similar idea, but like you said it means nothing.

im just really against the rep system. i always forget about it, and i dont think its fair to just have a really good option and a really bad option. there sould be some middle ground. the stars could help express quality of posts not just the quantity of good posts.

#113724 RRoD #2? wtf?

Posted by subs_55 on 28 February 2010 - 10:42 AM in Help Desk

okay, my xbox killed itself a couple months ago. i had no warranty left. i ended up fixing it maybe a moth ago/ i removed the x clamps re-did the paste yata yata, and it worked fine. until yesterday that is.

i got RRoD again and i am wondering if i can fix it. is it possible to just crack it open again and tighten the screws or re apply the paste? or something? would the penny trick fix it? or am i ******?

#83517 Grind

Posted by subs_55 on 22 April 2009 - 08:18 PM in Showoff

i could say the same thing for every sig you have done :X

lol nice oh burn! omfgbbQ that was so hawt! rolf-meh-choper-mobile

/sarcasm

#91726 help with 4.05 psp hacking

Posted by subs_55 on 28 May 2009 - 06:47 PM in Handhelds

ok, i read fatal's tut on how to hack a psp, and it got me thinking that maybe they found a way to hack the updated psp's. ive looked around and it seams possible but is difficult to find soild and consitant information, it all just a bit different.

okaa, what im getting at is that, can i hack my psp with a 4.05 update, using the pantoras battery and the magic memory card. like in fatal errors tut? and if not what can i do to hack it? all im realling looking to do is download retail games, dl them to the psp, and play them. and homebrew (if that makes sense, idk if there is a difference).

all the info i can get would be great, i want to be pretty sure before i drop money to blow up my psp.

kk thx all.

#91758 plastation one things =]

Posted by subs_55 on 28 May 2009 - 09:43 PM in Modding

sounds like a rpg gamer. aside form the final fantasy games only released for the ps1. try the re-releases of the old one. also try the re-release of crono trigger and the game crono cross.

#92409 Who's watching E3

Posted by subs_55 on 01 June 2009 - 07:32 PM in Off-Topic

I CANT WATCH IT!? MY RENTS DONT LOVE ME ENOUGH!!!!!! **** MEH LIFE><><><><><><><><><><><

#92432 Who's watching E3

Posted by subs_55 on 01 June 2009 - 09:53 PM in Off-Topic

go to g4.com you can watch there i think

i know i just thought id over do it. thanks anyways ;)

#113758 CANADA WINS FINAL OLYMPIC EVENT!

Posted by subs_55 on 28 February 2010 - 09:38 PM in General Discussion

Canada didnt get all of there medals from hockey dudes. Canada manged to break two records: most gold medals by a host country, and most gold medals PERIOD. thats pwnage. not to mention US as more then quadruple the population of Canada. dont be sour and take this away from Canada, they legitly deserved this. you US ppl dont need to win everything. like come on.

#93697 About BlueShadowz

Posted by subs_55 on 08 June 2009 - 06:48 PM in Off-Topic

I second that motion.

i.... 3rd that motion?

#96906 attempt at a new style.

Posted by subs_55 on 27 June 2009 - 08:03 PM in Showoff

I'm a little confused. Looks like a normal stock just resized to fix the signature.

its closer to about 6 stocks and a hours worth of work. its just a different type of tag. they dont all need to be hot chicks floating in random lines.