•  

• iBotModz CBox

Randomrocket's Content

There have been 154 items by Randomrocket (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#131050 ~*Tortuga*~ by DoorM4n

Posted by Randomrocket on 17 August 2011 - 11:34 AM in Mods

will it work on Halo 2 vista? If not, then I cant play it :(

#131947 Your new favorite song.

Posted by Randomrocket on 02 December 2011 - 04:36 PM in Off-Topic

almost any Drum & Bass song, I'll like :) Pendulum is awesome

@Slidell lol

#132452 You will never, ever, be this good at videogames

Posted by Randomrocket on 20 February 2012 - 09:40 PM in General Discussion

and I thought rendezook was good....

#131300 You will never be this good at videogames

Posted by Randomrocket on 05 September 2011 - 09:54 AM in PC Gaming

screw video games, I wanna be that good in real life!

#131417 Which game(s) are you getting this fall/winter?

Posted by Randomrocket on 21 September 2011 - 04:31 PM in Games

Halo CE, Halo 4, Battlefield

#130982 When Galaxies collide

Posted by Randomrocket on 13 August 2011 - 10:41 AM in General Discussion

Our existence is totally bizarre

that stuff around us has technically already happened but we wont be able to see it for millions of years?

Or what about the theory that we can't see the entire universe due to the fact that light hasnt had enough time to to reach us since the universe began? lol

#130558 What's your super power?

Posted by Randomrocket on 24 July 2011 - 06:13 AM in Off-Topic

Power Negation for me

so none of you guys can affect me :p

#130564 What's your super power?

Posted by Randomrocket on 24 July 2011 - 07:03 PM in Off-Topic

Omnipotence can do anything, is immune to everything and knows everything, so he could see who has that ability and use power erasure/negation on him. And even if it could be negated you had better hope you aren't in a reality that he's holding together because you'd be ****** otherwise.

either way, he'd be pretty bored by himself after destroying reality... so I think Im safe for now :harhar:

#130584 What's your super power?

Posted by Randomrocket on 25 July 2011 - 10:24 PM in Off-Topic

No if you negated his power the reality would fall apart because he would be holding it together.

or I negate only part of it ;)

#131318 What made you annoyed today?

Posted by Randomrocket on 08 September 2011 - 03:57 PM in Off-Topic

Java annoyed me today, Im trying to make a video game, and the bullets change direction as the camera rotates....

#132140 Welcome to 2012

Posted by Randomrocket on 05 January 2012 - 09:57 PM in Off-Topic

We're in the future

#132220 We be back.

Posted by Randomrocket on 19 January 2012 - 05:51 PM in Off-Topic

#131473 Wanted to Announce Myself

Posted by Randomrocket on 01 October 2011 - 11:23 AM in Off-Topic

Your fired, clean out your desk.

maybe you can help me with my wood ;)

i demand this be our new banner

Posted Image

yes :unworthy:

#131466 Wanted to Announce Myself

Posted by Randomrocket on 29 September 2011 - 04:15 PM in Off-Topic

We now are a reseller of hardwood floor products. We shall be called

iBotWood

lololololol

iGotWood

#131448 Wanted to Announce Myself

Posted by Randomrocket on 25 September 2011 - 08:30 PM in Off-Topic

I'd love to have some of your wood.

you would say that ;)

#130640 This makes me hate America

Posted by Randomrocket on 28 July 2011 - 12:15 PM in Off-Topic

Dubstep/techno is just not mainstream enough for radios and TVs and I hope it never gets there.

It will change the industry that needs no changing.

I just wish people give it the respect it deserves. I try talking about techno to people, they think it takes no skill to make and its a stupid waste of time.

I dont expect it to change the industry lol .......... but it would be epic to have someone like Tiesto play at the Super Bowl half time show ;)

#130634 This makes me hate America

Posted by Randomrocket on 28 July 2011 - 10:50 AM in Off-Topic

Nero's Dubstep symphony

Broadcasted on BBC. A very beautiful piece of music.

America seems to have this disgust of techno/dubstep. No radio stations, no tv shows, nothing with any of this. And then you go britain where they enjoy it enough to broadcast dubstep over the BBC network around the world!

I may move to Britain one day just to enjoy my music....

#130644 This makes me hate America

Posted by Randomrocket on 28 July 2011 - 02:52 PM in Off-Topic

best part of this piece was the development section, i thought the theme was too basic for the amount of time the composer spent on it at the beginning. i found myself trying to find something new he would add, but it was just spread a little too thin for my taste

I actually felt like it ended and I was just sitting here waiting for it to really kick in myself. It was a very good piece of music but it ends and you're just like "what? no epic finale?"

my first dubstep song ive ever heard. I'll look more of it up, but it seems to be like a trance/techno setup w/ a feel of actual thought process of how music should be composed. i feel that techno has always fell short of actual music because its too sparadic and just filled with too many ideas for the listener to hear and thats why it has never become mainstream. this is why most people who listen to techno before thought it was just music for the drug addict because you cant possibly understand what all is going on unless you can watch the instrumentation play each part.
    i would like to say it was something completely new for my ear and i enjoyed it for the most part.

Haha yeah when I start listening to a new song, ill play it about 4 times, each time I try listening to it in a different way. Ill try to pick out the bass or the percussion or whatever with each play.

Im not a huge fan of dubstep, but there are some songs that can really get me pumped. I prefer the euro style of techno mostly but I had an asian friend introduce me to some asian techno and it gets pretty sick lol :)

What also pisses me off is people who think techno is just throwing 2 songs on top of eachother and aligning the BPM and calling it techno. Maybe if I'm drunk as hell and in a club, those songs are fine, but they aren't true techno.

Or I'll try showing them a techno remix of Hey Soul Sister (a song that has been overplayed since it first came out and the remix made it 28372398712x better) and they will just say "oh they just sped up the original and added bass to it" or something.

#129597 This is getting our of hand

Posted by Randomrocket on 04 June 2011 - 09:36 AM in Problems / Suggestions

I like letting guests view the forums. Any site that makes me register to see a post is a joke. Communities should not be forced to join. If people don't want to join, then they don't have to.

And if they're required to join just to see a post, it will only multiply the problem. They'll make a profile, see what they want, then never come back but only about 10x more people.

#130074 The best job perk imo

Posted by Randomrocket on 26 June 2011 - 07:45 PM in Off-Topic

How fast is the Internet at Google? Mind blowing.

Posted Image

"Now, let’s put these numbers into perspective. According to Ookla’s Net Index, the average speed for a country in Europe is around 12 Mb/second. For the US, it’s around 10. I’m on the high end of this, personally, with a 25 Mbit home connection. Even still, the connection being used for this test is over 20 times faster than my “high speed” Internet at home.

To break that down even further, a typical HD rip of a movie, running 4 gigabytes, would be downloaded in full in around 2 minutes.

Pardon me. I’m going to go cry myself to sleep now."

Full Story Here

#130080 The best job perk imo

Posted by Randomrocket on 27 June 2011 - 09:26 AM in Off-Topic

Eh, some sweedish woman had a 40GBps connection...

http://www.engadget....to-dry-laundry/

fixed

"Unfortunately, the poor lady has had the gear removed from her domicile for further testing in another location..."

#131009 TES Race Screenshots

Posted by Randomrocket on 13 August 2011 - 08:39 PM in PC Gaming

almost everyone has some sort of mohawk...lol

#130093 Tattoo Help

Posted by Randomrocket on 27 June 2011 - 07:22 PM in Off-Topic

Plants vs Zombies.... awwwyuuuuuh

Darth Vader vs Luke

Bart Simpson vs Sideshow Bob

Halo vs CoD

water vs fire - the idea would be to have the bottom part would be a raindrop and as you go up, it fades to a fireball.

#129904 [Sell] Motherboard + CPU

Posted by Randomrocket on 17 June 2011 - 09:28 PM in General Discussion

955s retail for $114.99 right now... :p

dang. Shows you how far behind I am on pc parts. I got my 945 a year and a half ago so.... yeah.

#129902 [Sell] Motherboard + CPU

Posted by Randomrocket on 17 June 2011 - 08:59 PM in General Discussion

I have a 945, so Im not interested but I would give you $150 for the 955 if I was interested in buying it.