•  

• iBotModz CBox

Alloyy's Content

There have been 46 items by Alloyy (Search limited from 03-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#118801 Xbox handheld

Posted by Alloyy on 03 June 2010 - 03:08 AM in Xbox

damn that sucks...well i atleast have the Xbox 720 to look forward to. xD

#118814 Best Prank Call Ever

Posted by Alloyy on 03 June 2010 - 11:14 AM in Off-Topic

Originally found by me....whenever your there check The Gay Hotline prank thats ******* hilarious

#119072 Flaming Recon Armour

Posted by Alloyy on 07 June 2010 - 06:27 PM in Halo Reach

Ok, this thread is not real, so lets comment on something thats worth our time, and not on some stupid kids imagination...

#119074 Recon for Reach to only North Americans...(sweet)

Posted by Alloyy on 07 June 2010 - 06:39 PM in Halo Reach

Ok so i just want a little confirmation from all the Halo nerds out there...everyone has probably already seen that awesome video of Larry Hyrb (or however the **** you spell his name) from two little questions.

1. Is Recon only for North Americans? (including Canada)

2. Do you have to pre-order online, or do you have to pick it up at the store to get the Recon?

please comment on here about this and message me on Xbox LIVE about it my GT is: Alloyy

Kthxbai <3

My signature cuz i dont have one yet--------> *****Train Hard, Win Easy.*****

oh and check out my awesome Elite Screenshots!

Attached Thumbnails

• reach_1191742_Full.jpg
    • reach_1191741_Full.jpg

#119079 Recon for Reach to only North Americans...(sweet)

Posted by Alloyy on 07 June 2010 - 08:42 PM in Halo Reach

geez canadians dont get all butt hurt about it i was just kidding...

#119104 Recon for Reach to only North Americans...(sweet)

Posted by Alloyy on 08 June 2010 - 11:41 AM in Halo Reach

well then why did Larry Hyrb announce that, "If you pre order halo reach, North Americans will get a special token to unlock Recon...." thats exactly what he said go look it up

oh and i fixed my post for all you Canadians that cant take a joke...wussies

#119456 Halo Reach @ E3Today at the Microsoft Press Conference we saw the first demo...

Posted by Alloyy on 14 June 2010 - 01:31 PM in Halo Reach

Today at the Microsoft Press Conference we saw the first demo of the Halo: Reach campaign. It showed four Spartans (perfect for 4 player co-op we presume) being assaulted by numerous drop-ships on the surface of the planet. We got a look at combat against Elites, who have returned after their hiatus. During the battle, the main character's shields regenerated but his health did not.

There are definitely armor abilities in single-player as the main character used "sprint" during the fight while his co-op partner used armor lock. The group of Spartans charged across a battlefield while enemy drop pods fell and stormed an overrun human base. An animated assassination was shown in the hall, as the Spartans loaded a ship and blasted off into space.

Then the demo really took off as the ship launched and entered into space combat. Lasers and explosions filled the screen just above the planet of Reach.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    info directly copied and pasted from: http://xbox360.ign.c.../1097028p1.html

#119478 Halo Reach @ E3Today at the Microsoft Press Conference we saw the first demo...

Posted by Alloyy on 14 June 2010 - 06:14 PM in Halo Reach

wow, you either have down syndrom, or your just a ******* asshole who hasnt played any of the halo games...

#119649 if you have played MAG read this!

Posted by Alloyy on 17 June 2010 - 12:48 AM in PS3

you seriously made a post for an opinion about if you should get a video game or not...please, get out of your basement, walk into the sunlight and get sum Vitamin D into your skin so it can produce some Melanin in your skin to produce the skin color pigment.

#119687 if you have played MAG read this!

Posted by Alloyy on 17 June 2010 - 12:09 PM in PS3

ok that last post was the best comeback ive ever seen in my life...that was wonderful i wont talk shit anymore just because of that. =D

#119688 Halo Reach @ E3Today at the Microsoft Press Conference we saw the first demo...

Posted by Alloyy on 17 June 2010 - 12:41 PM in Halo Reach

i dont know why there are so many Cod fans in here that talk shit on this website... i mean if youve ever taken the time to look at the title bar of the webpage it will say ibot modz, but behind it theres a picture of Halo Reach...so quit talking shit and go to Se7en sins or something. your obviosly not worth while here. that means you,Quinn and Slidell

#119945 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 22 June 2010 - 01:03 PM in Help Desk

ok so i was trying to download the Monster Truck from XBL and i noticed that it says sorry, this dlc is not for this region, or it has expired. but i was wondering if anyone could...

Posted Image

1: put the DLC on POMA, cuz you had to pre order Just Cause 2 in order to obtain the monster truck,

2: can someone help me get this stupid thing so i can quit searching google for answers...-.-

please help, thank you

Attached Thumbnails

• 2.png

#119980 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 23 June 2010 - 07:52 AM in Help Desk

well, i just want the Monster Truck because i want to run over people like crazy. :D but i also like the big ass mini gun and grenade launcher on the top of it so i can cause sum CHAOS. but yeah thats why i want the Monster Truck, you might not think its that cool, but i think its bad ass.

and for IBotPeaches, thank you for trying to helping me out dude.

#119991 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 23 June 2010 - 01:09 PM in Help Desk

but i thought you said its not that good??? =(

#120059 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 24 June 2010 - 10:42 PM in Help Desk

Quinn, i was just stating that you said it wasnt good, and you said Mood Swing.....makes absolutley no sense. if you cant help on the "HELP" forum, GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE.

#120095 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:27 AM in Help Desk

your still not helping anyway towrads this topic, i asked for help not and opinion about the monster truck, therefore you are trolling. if your not going to help me achieve the monster truck, i dont care what you think about it, if you can help me get the monster truck, then do so, if not then GTFO...please

and yes i know there are some typos...i have a small keyboard.

#120135 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:23 PM in Help Desk

"I'll spare you correcting that then. You seem to have a bent, twisted view of trolling, and seem to want to continue an argument that I just tried to end, so therefor you are just being pissy because 1) You don't like me, or 2) You like to argue. It could also be a combination of the two. Last time I checked, I had the right to post my opinion wherever I wanted to, except if it is deliberate flaming (Which it was not.) I wish you good luck, truly, all I was trying to say was that you may be disappointed." - Quinn

dude really, stop trolling, your telling me i like to argue with someone who obviously has too much time on there hands to go onto the internet, find a forum and post something that has nothing to do with WHAT THE "HELP" FORUM IS FOR...i dont need some asshole posting shit that doesnt make sense on a freaking forum, i asked for help, and i did get help from one person, and then you came in and started talking about how you have it and i dont saying its not even that good, your taking advantage of what you have and rubbing it in my face. You dont have the right to post your OPINION in the HELP forum. the Help forum is for HELP the OPINION forum is for OPINIONS. go get your eyes checked ...and 1) yeah i dont like you, not for your where you live, etc..., but because of your stupid actions that you have shown in the past couple of posts. 2) im only arguing with you because your being a self centered, egotistical, smart ass bastard who needs to freaking GROW UP. and the only reason im "pissy" is because of some TROLL on the internet is giving me a hard time when all i wanted was a ******* MONSTER TRUCK ON A ******* VIDEO GAME. please make one more post, being mature about this subject, REGARDING TO THE ISSUE OF THE POST. thank you and have a nice F#$%@&! DAY.

#120136 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:24 PM in Help Desk

and once again i realize there are some typos...small keyboard, fast typer.

#120138 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:35 PM in Help Desk

i love how i ask for help, i get an OPINION not HELP...and im the one being accused for it
    thank you Aaron ONCE AGAIN for making look like a dick. thank you im removing you, i cant take this shit anymore

#120139 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 25 June 2010 - 10:38 PM in Help Desk

ill be on teamveiwer if you feel like apologizing. or like usual your just gonna take everyone else side but mine and say i have something wrong with me
    so feel free to connect to me, or just keep patronizing me for wrong doing.

#120217 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 27 June 2010 - 03:05 PM in Help Desk

Thank you, god damn it that was what you should have said in the first place...im sorry for being "immature" about this whole thing it just pissed me off that you didnt help. you just said you had it...for pc, when i asked for XBL (Xbox Live)
    so thank you, i dont hate you anymore, and that was all i wanted to hear from you. :D

#120298 Just Cause 2 monster truck help

Posted by Alloyy on 29 June 2010 - 10:38 PM in Help Desk

And Alloy, were you just flaming there to double your post count? :p

God damn it...i just wanted help...now please, do you have any information on how to achieve this Monster Truck on Just Cause 2?

#120815 Halo: REACH new Pre-Order Exclusive from Gamestop

Posted by Alloyy on 10 July 2010 - 12:44 AM in Help Desk

Ok so i already pre-ordered Halo: Reach (Legendary Edition cuz im cool like that *JK*) but i was just wondering, if a Pre-Ordered BEFORE a new armor peice came out, do i still get the new armor they announced after i pre-ordered, or don't I? cuz i really want these armor peices, and they just seen to come out with more and more...please help, and Thank you. :D

and heres some cool new medals they came out with that you have probably already seen...BUT i dont care, they are cool: (P.S. the lasts one is for fun)

Attached Thumbnails

• reach_iphone1.jpg
    • reach_iphone2.jpg
    • reach_iphone4.jpg
    • reach_iphone8.jpg
    • reach_iphone9.jpg
    • Halo Reach Medals.jpg
    • YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKE CREDITS.jpg

#120829 Halo: REACH new Pre-Order Exclusive from Gamestop

Posted by Alloyy on 10 July 2010 - 12:31 PM in Help Desk

ok thats cool that you get that pre order shit for free, but you didnt even answer my question so im going to look for someone else to give me a good solid, ONE-WORD answer

#120870 Halo: REACH new Pre-Order Exclusive from Gamestop

Posted by Alloyy on 10 July 2010 - 06:46 PM in Help Desk

no i got mine from Gamestop i dont know where the **** you heard Amazon from... by the way can you help me get that gamercard thingy you have for yours and help me put Halo Reach in it? cuz that would be a cool thing to have instead of please Lostmodz26, and thank you