•  

• iBotModz CBox

Sefalapod's Content

There have been 16 items by Sefalapod (Search limited from 16-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#105199 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 02 September 2009 - 12:39 PM in General Discussion

I banned Cali Alec on legitimate calls that multiple programs were made from him and released under false accounts to help spread the virus.

I have not read this thread, I will re-look into the ban and see if it was made an error.

thnks. But hes only made three. Remember that he realised the source code so any1 can make there own and make it look lik he made it. So plz do some research on whats going on. Thnks anyways

#105137 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 01 September 2009 - 05:16 PM in General Discussion

Haha and i meant to reply to what easyb said. Not u ceaser

Wow *cesar* i struggle sometimes too. Im only human

#105136 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 01 September 2009 - 05:14 PM in General Discussion

Haha im not flaming. Im laughing about all this as i post. Second i look at the ip on my ipod and its dif. Than all the others. I still dont care if im banned. And theeasyb. Ive been in ur partys before. Ur quite the doushe bag. So f*ck u. And now im gonna go to calimodz where the staff is legit. This staff used to be.

Haha and i meant to reply to what easyb said. Not u ceaser

#105135 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 01 September 2009 - 05:13 PM in General Discussion

Does calling someone a kid make you feel as if you surpass the other? Hm? Mr.Unknown age, too p*ssy? to post your age?

These kind of things piss me off about people. So what if he didn't know what he was talking about. You could politely inform him about it, rather then you flaming him. You may say you were not doing so, but if you read your post carefully, you were in a sense.

Fking people. After you read this post, I bet you that you are going to check out my profile to see how old I am. :)

Read my signature if you are ready to call me immature. To be honest, I could really care less. Also, yes I'm an @ss. I take things too far at times, but this is just to give you notice. :drool:

Let's all be friends here. :)

Haha im not flaming. Im laughing about all this as i post. Second i look at the ip on my ipod and its dif. Than all the others. I still dont care if im banned. And theeasyb. Ive been in ur partys before. Ur quite the doushe bag. So f*ck u. And now im gonna go to calimodz where the staff is legit. This staff used to be.

#105056 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 11:21 PM in General Discussion

lol wtf.. you kids are crazy

Lol well korupt not exactly sure y alec is banned but he should be unbanned. He had nothing to do with all this.

#105050 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 10:02 PM in General Discussion

That is why you use Hotspot Shield, so you can't get banned :drool:

It doesnt matter though. But yea im vip on calimodz so they are better to me. My opinion

#105046 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 09:36 PM in General Discussion

Hmm... Unban him all this staff does this day is Ban people or neg rep them watch ill get -rep or removal for just positng this

Wow used to hav epic ppl as the site team. Dont know whats going on but alec shouldnt have been banned. He didnt even make the post frs 3.0 on here. Thats so gay. Im prob gonna get banned but i dont care anymore. If the staffs gonna be gay then w/e. Ill make new account. Youll be banning my ipods ip and ill make new 1 on my comp. So idc anymore. Besides im with calimodz now.

#105033 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 06:14 PM in General Discussion

Exactly the same for me, I have used one of my main accounts and multiple silvers and none of them have been hacked.
    Vouche.

Thank u now can we get over this argument and go back to normal. Those of u who trust it thanks and those of u who dont. We dont care if u dont but alec should be unbanned since he didnt do shit. I hope u guys agree and thanks for your time
    Calimodz vip + team

#105031 the friend request spammer is ligit

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 06:09 PM in General Discussion

...It's "legit" not "ligit"

Do u think i give a shit. Its the ******* internet not school

#105029 CaliModz Framed

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 06:06 PM in General Discussion

Yea i agree but thnks for the support man. We need it. Besides we made it for all of ur enjoyment. Not to steal accounts. Calimodz is not a site to teach how to hack accounts. We lik our accounts and realize we wouldnt want them taken either. We hate the ****** bags who do.

#105023 the friend request spammer is ligit

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 05:56 PM in General Discussion

[quote name='IDecatur' date='31 August 2009 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1251762032' post='105020']
    It starts a process called "passwordstealer.exe".....
    [/quote

Go to calimodz.com and then general discussion then that source code in there is the 1 alec realised. And seriously if u dont trust it dont reply to me. I want the ppl who hav downloaded it from calimodz that kno it works and kno its ligit. When he released the source code he made it so ppl can customize it to there liking. Not to spread it to them to make fake 1s. Dont trust other ppls spammers. And if u dont trust ours we dont give a shit cuz we already hav ligit ppl at the site that know its ligit. Besides go to youtube and search friend request spammer. Look at how many ppl say its ligit and that it came from calimodz. Btw this was sefalapod talking

#105022 Cali Alec, reporting the TRUTH!

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 05:43 PM in General Discussion

Supposedly Cali Alec friend request spammer was a keylogger

Yes, the one posted on here from that random kid IS A KEYLOGGER. I never posted my v3.0 on here, only my v2.0

#105018 the friend request spammer is ligit

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 05:39 PM in General Discussion

If u dont trust it y dont u just make something called a SILVER account. I hav noticed ppl being dumbasses over this topic. But y dont u make siver and if it accually gets stolen u can be lik u wish u could steal my gold accouny. Think ppl. Besides he realised the source code just open it up and look thruogh it. So every1 should chill over the topic and if u dont wanna risk it then dont download it. That simple. Im done. Lov ibotmodz!!!

#105017 Cali Alec, reporting the TRUTH!

Posted by Sefalapod on 31 August 2009 - 05:38 PM in General Discussion

Okay, This is Cali Alec, on my friend's account Sefalapod. Now, I was randomly on AIM, and this kid sends me a message saying, "**** YOU, WHY DID YOU JACK MY ACCOUNT? HAHAHA GOOD LUCK, I REPORTED YOU AND YOUR GETTING CONSOLE BANNED" And I'm like what the ****? I never jacked any accounts? So he tells me to go to IBotModz, and I see I have been banned for "posting a virus" SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE ****? Now I see this thread saying "CLEAN FRIEND REQUEST SPAMMER" This kid, I don't even know, Blaze gD, posts this RANDOM ****en lie, saying he is giving a "clean" friend request spammer. First off, it was ALWAYS clean, at least from me. Now, judging by his name "gD" He is from Game Deviants, which is a rival of my website, CaliModz. So, he SABOTAGED ME, and posted this lie! He said I told him it's a clean version, and I have NEVER SPOKE TO HIM. Please, hear me out, I don't know why I was banned for being blamed by a hater. Then he says download "FriendRequestSpammerClean.exe" that is OBVIOUSLY fake. My v2.0 and 3.0 were always clean, and were named Friend Request Spammer v2.0 and v3.0. So, I hope you sort all this out...

-Cali Alec

#102466 Neon's under Warthog

Posted by Sefalapod on 08 August 2009 - 08:35 PM in Tutorials

I take no credit!

[HALO 2] Warthog NeonÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s Tutorial

This is a tutorial, wrote by myself on how to give the warthog some pimpinÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ new Neon lights for under your Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?hog. After releasing my Mitsubishi Lancer Skin I had my inbox filled with people asking how to give the warthog neonÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s so I have made a tutorial that I hope you will all understand.
    I would like to note that ScottyGEE was the first to work out how to give the warthog under-car lights, so credit goes to him on his discovery.

**Step One**
    Firstly , open your map in Insolence , go to the [ligh] tag, and find effectsobjectsvehiclesghostghost_plasma_vent as shown below

Posted Image

Right click and hit Duplicate. After a second or two, you should see directly underneath it effectsobjectsvehiclesghostghost_plasma_vent2 Ã?¢ââ??‰â?¬Å? this is the light weÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢re going to use for our neons. Close Insolence for the time being.

**Step Two**
    Now Open DotHalo, go to the [vehi] tag and find the warthog. In the dependency/reflexives window, find the dependency objectsvehicleswarthogattatchmentswarthog_hea dlights and change it to effectsobjectsvehiclesghostghost_plasma_vent2 using the drop down list, hit save changes in the dependencies window and it should now look like this:

Posted Image

Now look at the Tag Editor for the Warthog (Still in DotHalo) and set the Warthog Headlights (Actual Lights) to be Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?OnÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ and the Warthog Headlights (Effects on Ground/Walls) to also be Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?OnÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢. We are now finished with DotHalo.

**Step Three**
    Now it is time to choose the colour of your neon lighting, and the size of the area it will cover. For this we will use ADI as I feel it is the best application for editing lights in Halo 2.
    Open your map in ADI and find your ghost_plasma_vent2 meta in the [ligh] tag and click the Tag Editor button found at the bottom left of the application, assuming you have the correct plugins for ADI you should see a series of values as shown below:

Posted Image

Increase both Radian Values 1 and 2 to around 0.05 or whatever value you wish, I suggest 0.05 as it makes the light cover the entire area of the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?hog like real neons. However if you want your neons to have more or less spread, edit this value accordingly.
    Now you can change the colour of your neon lights by editing the RGB Values. If you want green neons, change all the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?GreenÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ Values to 1 then change the Red and Blue Values to 0. If you want Red neons, changes the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?RedÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ Values to 1 then change the green and blue values to 0. The same applies for any other colours. If you want colours other then Red, Green or Blue, for example purple, experiment with the RGB valuesÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?¦ for purple IÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢d suggest a combination of Red and Blue, so set all the Red and Blue values to 0.5 and set the green values to 0. This should make purple neons. Once youÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ve done this close ADI and move onto the next step.

**Step Four**
    Now we need to change some markers so the light spawns under the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?hog, not where the headlights are. Open the map in Insolence and go to the [mode] tag. Find objectsvehicleswarthogwarthog
    Click Edit, and click the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?MarkerÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ Reflexive, the headlights are number 9 on the drop down list, select number 9 and then click Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?CoordinatesÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ and edit the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?YÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ value to 0.001747948, the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?XÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ value to 8E-11 and the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?ZÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢ value to -0.3428424 As show in the image below:

Posted Image

This now tells the game where to spawn your new neon lights, these coordinates are just under the hull of the warthog in the center, so the light shines evenly under the Ã?¢ââ??¬Ã?Å?hog.

Close Insolence, Resign your map and FTP it to your Xbox, you should now have some sweet under-car neons for your WarthogÃ?¢ââ??¬Ã?¦

Posted Image

hey im having the same prob. no coordinates thing. it make me sadface. if theres a better way pls tell me

#101561 THE KINGS -TURF-

Posted by Sefalapod on 02 August 2009 - 02:41 AM in Mods

i was just wondering if this is for 360. also i was wondering where do i put it in my hdd. some1 help. im just a sad noob!!