• Please log in to reply
    28 replies to this topic

#1 ixGAMEOVERxixx

ixGAMEOVERxixx

Private Grade 2

• VIP

• 478 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 05:59 PM

I actually believe that Cali Alec has been framed for making a virus when he hasn't.

Virus Total: http://www.virustota...b014-1251654559

Cali Alec is not a lier, and Cali Alec is definitely not a virus spreader.

Vouche

#2 Pargy

Pargy

WTF is a Pargy?

• VIP

• 1,466 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:02 PM

Why didnt you just post this in the two threads he has already made?

#3 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

I actually believe that Cali Alec has been framed for making a virus when he hasn't.

Virus Total: http://www.virustota...b014-1251654559

Cali Alec is not a lier, and Cali Alec is definitely not a virus spreader.

Vouche

I posted the program (Friend Request Spammer) and Decatur deleted it straight away without reading my info on my topic. This meaning that I had proof that it wasn't a virus/worm/etc.

I use it all the time and nothing has gone wrong.

#4 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:06 PM

Yea i agree but thnks for the support man. We need it. Besides we made it for all of ur enjoyment. Not to steal accounts. Calimodz is not a site to teach how to hack accounts. We lik our accounts and realize we wouldnt want them taken either. We hate the ****** bags who do.

#5 wil

wil

Private

• Members+

• 45 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:08 PM

I posted the program (Friend Request Spammer) and Decatur deleted it straight away without reading my info on my topic. This meaning that I had proof that it wasn't a virus/worm/etc.

I use it all the time and nothing has gone wrong.

Exactly the same for me, I have used one of my main accounts and multiple silvers and none of them have been hacked.
    Vouche.

#6 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:11 PM

Exactly the same for me, I have used one of my main accounts and multiple silvers and none of them have been hacked.
    Vouche.

That is exactly what I do. Silver accounts.

#7 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:14 PM

Vouche.

Thank u now can we get over this argument and go back to normal. Those of u who trust it thanks and those of u who dont. We dont care if u dont but alec should be unbanned since he didnt do shit. I hope u guys agree and thanks for your time
    Calimodz vip + team

#8 ixGAMEOVERxixx

ixGAMEOVERxixx

Private Grade 2

• VIP

• 478 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:41 PM

Yes, please unban Cali Alec.

#9 artsoto

artsoto

Corporal Grade 1

• Banned

• 177 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 07:10 PM

Hmm... Unban him all this staff does this day is Ban people or neg rep them watch ill get -rep or removal for just positng this

#10 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:34 PM

Hmm... Unban him all this staff does this day is Ban people or neg rep them watch ill get -rep or removal for just positng this

I agree with you. About the staff.

#11 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:36 PM

Wow used to hav epic ppl as the site team. Dont know whats going on but alec shouldnt have been banned. He didnt even make the post frs 3.0 on here. Thats so gay. Im prob gonna get banned but i dont care anymore. If the staffs gonna be gay then w/e. Ill make new account. Youll be banning my ipods ip and ill make new 1 on my comp. So idc anymore. Besides im with calimodz now.

#12 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 09:56 PM

Wow used to hav epic ppl as the site team. Dont know whats going on but alec shouldnt have been banned. He didnt even make the post frs 3.0 on here. Thats so gay. Im prob gonna get banned but i dont care anymore. If the staffs gonna be gay then w/e. Ill make new account. Youll be banning my ipods ip and ill make new 1 on my comp. So idc anymore. Besides im with calimodz now.

That is why you use Hotspot Shield, so you can't get banned :drool:

#13 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:02 PM

That is why you use Hotspot Shield, so you can't get banned :drool:

It doesnt matter though. But yea im vip on calimodz so they are better to me. My opinion

#14 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:52 PM

lol wtf.. you kids are crazy

#15 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 11:21 PM

lol wtf.. you kids are crazy

Lol well korupt not exactly sure y alec is banned but he should be unbanned. He had nothing to do with all this.

#16 TheEazyB

TheEazyB

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors+

• 333 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:41 PM

Publicly starting a debate thread and taking shots at the staff in the thread is not the way to handle a mistake if there even is one. I'd laugh if you were banned for flaming in this thread. Also, the kid who talked about banning ipod IP's you don't know what you are talking about.

#17 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 01:45 PM

Publicly starting a debate thread and taking shots at the staff in the thread is not the way to handle a mistake if there even is one. I'd laugh if you were banned for flaming in this thread. Also, the kid who talked about banning ipod IP's you don't know what you are talking about.

since ipods don't have ip addresses.

#18 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 02:26 PM

Does calling someone a kid make you feel as if you surpass the other? Hm? Mr.Unknown age, too p*ssy? to post your age?

These kind of things piss me off about people. So what if he didn't know what he was talking about. You could politely inform him about it, rather then you flaming him. You may say you were not doing so, but if you read your post carefully, you were in a sense.

Fking people. After you read this post, I bet you that you are going to check out my profile to see how old I am. :)

Read my signature if you are ready to call me immature. To be honest, I could really care less. Also, yes I'm an @ss. I take things too far at times, but this is just to give you notice. :drool:

Let's all be friends here. :)

#19 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:13 PM

Does calling someone a kid make you feel as if you surpass the other? Hm? Mr.Unknown age, too p*ssy? to post your age?

These kind of things piss me off about people. So what if he didn't know what he was talking about. You could politely inform him about it, rather then you flaming him. You may say you were not doing so, but if you read your post carefully, you were in a sense.

Fking people. After you read this post, I bet you that you are going to check out my profile to see how old I am. :)

Read my signature if you are ready to call me immature. To be honest, I could really care less. Also, yes I'm an @ss. I take things too far at times, but this is just to give you notice. :drool:

Let's all be friends here. :)

Haha im not flaming. Im laughing about all this as i post. Second i look at the ip on my ipod and its dif. Than all the others. I still dont care if im banned. And theeasyb. Ive been in ur partys before. Ur quite the doushe bag. So f*ck u. And now im gonna go to calimodz where the staff is legit. This staff used to be.

#20 Sefalapod

Sefalapod

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 22 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 05:14 PM

Haha im not flaming. Im laughing about all this as i post. Second i look at the ip on my ipod and its dif. Than all the others. I still dont care if im banned. And theeasyb. Ive been in ur partys before. Ur quite the doushe bag. So f*ck u. And now im gonna go to calimodz where the staff is legit. This staff used to be.

Haha and i meant to reply to what easyb said. Not u ceaser