•  

• iBotModz CBox

halfbakedyo's Content

There have been 13 items by halfbakedyo (Search limited from 19-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#120238 DDoS lul

Posted by halfbakedyo on 28 June 2010 - 09:39 AM in News

vonerable. lol

#109286 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by halfbakedyo on 07 November 2009 - 12:28 PM in Off-Topic

Posted Image

#108908 Raw uncut Modern Warefare 2 footage.

Posted by halfbakedyo on 01 November 2009 - 01:39 PM in Modern Warfare 2

looks like.... mw1. the animation for picking up the gun is even exactly the same. nicely done iw -.-

#108852 I were bored....

Posted by halfbakedyo on 31 October 2009 - 10:42 AM in Off-Topic

Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    Posted Image

#108803 Lady GuyGuy's PNUS

Posted by halfbakedyo on 30 October 2009 - 04:09 PM in Off-Topic

lulz

#108801 How to hack Orange box - Team Fortress 2

Posted by halfbakedyo on 30 October 2009 - 03:41 PM in Games

fail.

copied off a post on s7

#106161 Battlezone II (a PC game) on the X-Box 360!

Posted by halfbakedyo on 16 September 2009 - 03:02 PM in Xbox

when you type aloud is it underlined red in a post >.>

what????

#106080 Battlezone II (a PC game) on the X-Box 360!

Posted by halfbakedyo on 15 September 2009 - 01:23 PM in Xbox

haha in the letter he used "aloud to do this" when it clearly should read "allowed to do this"

#105359 GTA IV MODS PATCHED !

Posted by halfbakedyo on 04 September 2009 - 05:56 AM in Xbox

i blame the morons at se7en sins because they post a tutorial with pictures,links, and all when some noob wants to know how to mod. i was trying to do something useful like making a zombie gamemode and these ****** bags want to shoot rpg out their pistols and shit which makes people complain. when i learned how to mod i just needed to know what to do and i found out the rest with research not being helpless and having people spoon feed me the information. **** s7 they're too noob friendly.

#105358 Battlezone II (a PC game) on the X-Box 360!

Posted by halfbakedyo on 04 September 2009 - 05:44 AM in Xbox

looks cool i'd download it. multiplayer on a homebrew game and vehicles is cool. make it an mmo and i will shit

#105265 GTA IV MODS PATCHED !

Posted by halfbakedyo on 03 September 2009 - 11:41 AM in Xbox

this morning i popped a xanax and smoked a couple bowl packs. played GTA IV with modded disc no problem. i quit to play counter strike source on my new server im hosting. smoked a couple more bowl packs and got back on the xbox and played uno (lol). i wanted to play gta high and drive around with stoner buddies in a private match with my regular disc up i had to update gta IV when i start my regular disc i'm like oh **** i better see if mods are patched that might kill my high so driving around would be boring. i pop the modded disc in and the loading screen where all the pictures are loops INFINITELY so i try my regular disc and IT LOADS so i'm like oh shit mods are patched i guess i'll get a car to drive around in with my buds and smoke some more then play on my server in css.

oh yea i deleted the update and the modded disc worked !!
    maybe i can still continue the zombie mod. it only worked in single player anyways. that is unless the other person had the same modded disc too..

GTA IV MODS PATCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#103796 Grand Theft Auto IV Zombie ISO Mod

Posted by halfbakedyo on 20 August 2009 - 08:48 PM in Xbox

they run away when you shoot (i guess braveness can be edited to fix this) and they only attack me. i guess in order to have a working online zombie match, every player would need the mod.

#103612 Grand Theft Auto IV Zombie ISO Mod

Posted by halfbakedyo on 19 August 2009 - 08:44 AM in Xbox

I'm working on a mod for gta that puts zombies in liberty city.it's pretty simple so far what i got is i edited the peds.ide so that every pedestrian acts like a cop so they attack you when you get a star. the thing is, even though they shouldn't have a gun to begin with, since they're a cop they magically get a pistol no matter what so the next thing i did was edit the weapons.xml so the cop weapons(9mm,stubby,mp5,m4) all are replaced with knives. i'm burning the iso right now hopefully it works. let me know if any of you have any idea.