• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 halfbakedyo

halfbakedyo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 13 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:41 AM

this morning i popped a xanax and smoked a couple bowl packs. played GTA IV with modded disc no problem. i quit to play counter strike source on my new server im hosting. smoked a couple more bowl packs and got back on the xbox and played uno (lol). i wanted to play gta high and drive around with stoner buddies in a private match with my regular disc up i had to update gta IV when i start my regular disc i'm like oh **** i better see if mods are patched that might kill my high so driving around would be boring. i pop the modded disc in and the loading screen where all the pictures are loops INFINITELY so i try my regular disc and IT LOADS so i'm like oh shit mods are patched i guess i'll get a car to drive around in with my buds and smoke some more then play on my server in css.

oh yea i deleted the update and the modded disc worked !!
    maybe i can still continue the zombie mod. it only worked in single player anyways. that is unless the other person had the same modded disc too..

GTA IV MODS PATCHED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by halfbakedyo, 03 September 2009 - 11:44 AM.

#2 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:10 PM

i like having an offline console

#3 halfbakedyo

halfbakedyo

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 13 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 05:56 AM

i blame the morons at se7en sins because they post a tutorial with pictures,links, and all when some noob wants to know how to mod. i was trying to do something useful like making a zombie gamemode and these ****** bags want to shoot rpg out their pistols and shit which makes people complain. when i learned how to mod i just needed to know what to do and i found out the rest with research not being helpless and having people spoon feed me the information. **** s7 they're too noob friendly.

#4 Cwork

Cwork

Recruit

• Members+

• 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 01:07 PM

i blame the morons at se7en sins because they post a tutorial with pictures,links, and all when some noob wants to know how to mod. i was trying to do something useful like making a zombie gamemode and these ****** bags want to shoot rpg out their pistols and shit which makes people complain. when i learned how to mod i just needed to know what to do and i found out the rest with research not being helpless and having people spoon feed me the information. **** s7 they're too noob friendly.

If it wasn't for TheMainDude posting how to do it on S7 you wouldn't be trying to make no zombie mods, it was fun while it lasted. Don't ******** and blame s7.

#5 Pwnage21

Pwnage21

Private

• Members+

• 32 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:13 PM

If it wasn't for TheMainDude posting how to do it on S7 you wouldn't be trying to make no zombie mods, it was fun while it lasted. Don't ******** and blame s7.

s7 is gay the admins there are ****en fagets

Edited by Pwnage21, 11 September 2009 - 04:14 PM.