•  

• iBotModz CBox

NeoBatWare's Content

There have been 141 items by NeoBatWare (Search limited from 21-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#26604 June 17 Update.

Posted by NeoBatWare on 23 June 2008 - 01:39 PM in News

I'm digging the Rep system. Looks nice.

#21897 ehh

Posted by NeoBatWare on 11 June 2008 - 09:38 PM in Showoff

Those are pretty much amazing.

#21833 WiiWare

Posted by NeoBatWare on 11 June 2008 - 06:19 PM in Modding

I think I know what you mean, it has every arcade game from every console since the first nintendo console?

I think I was browsing that in WiiWare, too much credits for a flippin game. I wanted Opera, and it costed 500.

No that's the Wii shop channel.

WiiWare is just like live arcade because small game developers create games and release it there. The Wii Shop Channel is where you get things like the Virtual Console games which are all the old games as well as downloading things like the Internet channel (Which if you had had a wii within the first few months the internet channel was released would had been able to get for free).

#21303 Anyone play or played kotor 1 or 2

Posted by NeoBatWare on 10 June 2008 - 06:03 PM in Games

Those truly are amazing games! I love both of them and the movies, but i'm not obsessed or a geek.

The second one is a little better imo, but that's only because I played the second one first and beat it and borrowed the first one, but never finished it .

#21301 WiiWare

Posted by NeoBatWare on 10 June 2008 - 05:56 PM in Modding

Since my wifi is retarded and cant seem to work for my 360 and Wii at the same time, I can't download any updates or download WiiWare even though I can play brawl online still ...

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has downloaded WiiWare and any games for it?

And for those of you who dont know what it is, WiiWare is pretty much the live arcade for the Wii.

#20777 Sig #1

Posted by NeoBatWare on 09 June 2008 - 01:28 PM in Showoff

Really the main thing I'd say is what the others are saying. The colors don't really fit together. It's kind of like in a room you don't want a bright yellow couch if there's nothing else in the room that's yellow because it doesn't match.

That's the best analogy I've got.

#20485 Fracture

Posted by NeoBatWare on 08 June 2008 - 07:35 PM in Games

Well there are a lot of new content added to the main site of fracture fracturegame.com.

Has anyone checked it out and if not, you should!

#20482 Why is everyone agains WMM?

Posted by NeoBatWare on 08 June 2008 - 07:33 PM in Video Editing

Why does everyone hate Windows Movie Maker? I use it a lot and I've found it to be very simple and easy to use while producing some great results.

Sure it's not extremely fancy and it's not as amazing as some of the others, but I still think it's pretty good.

#20364 Improvement

Posted by NeoBatWare on 08 June 2008 - 08:32 AM in Graphics

My first (my old name on wiipals.net was BaTmAn and that's my wii code)

Posted Image

My best one.

Posted Image

But one of my favorite ones is...

Posted Image

#20265 My Anime Signature Revised!!

Posted by NeoBatWare on 07 June 2008 - 04:44 PM in Showoff

I love it! I really think that it's an amazing piece of gfx.

I just tried to make one similar to that, but failed miserably so I deleted it. I just couldn't get the images around my render to look good. What did you use for all the stuff surrounding her, c4d?

You should make a tut on it.

#20189 sksk

Posted by NeoBatWare on 07 June 2008 - 09:43 AM in Showoff

It's cool! I like the simplicity of it and the lines coming down from the top left.

The only thing I would say is make the ribbon stand out more, and the background is a little too boring. It's gray upon gray. If you added more white or silver or add a little glare effect or something, it would be a lot better.

Oh and I think maybe it would be cool if you added a hint of color like maybe try it with the ribbon red instead of gray, but that's just my idea, you do what you want! It's good.

#20180 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by NeoBatWare on 07 June 2008 - 08:33 AM in Off-Topic

#20179 New Icon for Wii Section

Posted by NeoBatWare on 07 June 2008 - 08:28 AM in Problems / Suggestions

Yeah, it really is only like 3 people who ever even look at it, but still. It would make the overall site look better.

#20178 Cool video

Posted by NeoBatWare on 07 June 2008 - 08:25 AM in Call of Duty

Thats such a sweet video!

#20095 My broken Wii D:< ( nvm its fixed plz delete or lock this!)

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 10:35 PM in Modding

I don't think a mod is going to lock it or anything since no one really goes into this section.

But a broken Wii is never fun. My internet connection is messed up so it says im not connected to my wifi, but yet I can still play brawl online and check the weather. I just can't receive any updates which means I cant download the wii ware channel.

Have you gotten the WiiWare channel yet?

#20093 Legend of Zelda

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 10:32 PM in Wii

Ocarina of Time for the N64 is still to this day considered the single greatest game of all time by many of the major review sites so yeah, I can see why you liked it.

#20092 New Icon for Wii Section

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 10:30 PM in Problems / Suggestions

The Mii being used for the Wii section looks possessed and gives me nightmares.

Coud it be changed to something like a wii console, wii remote, or mario, or Link from zelda, or something that's actually an icon of Nintendo.

#20091 Modded wii

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 10:16 PM in Modding

Looks cool but the problem is that they cant download any updates or the system will be fried.

Before you download any updates, a pop up comes on and warns you that if youve messed with it by doing things such as modding, the update will ruin it.

#20089 Medals

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 10:12 PM in Graphics

Well looks like we might be in need of some medals!

I guess I can see what I can whip up!

Can you please make a "You won a gfx battle" one?
    That would be much appreciated

Alright I'll work on one tomorrow and send it to peaches.

#20088 MY sixth sig

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 10:09 PM in Showoff

You've improved your flow a lot. It definitely moves well and has depth. The colors are well blended and chosen and the blur effect is nice.

It still looks too much like just a bunch of brushes put together. Learning to blend the brushes with backgrounds and such is something that will come with practice.'

Try doing different blurs than just motion on the background such as the ocean blur or something like that, then erase the parts of the blur that you don't like. Also try the clouds effect on a new layer at the top (i think it's under filter or something and called clouds). You can erase parts you don't like and lower the opacity to whatever you want.

Oh and add text. It's the one thing no one can ever perfect, but it still needs to be there. (try messing with blurs on the text and lowering it's opacity too)

9/10 for where you are and compared to your other sigs.

#19970 My forth sig

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 11:26 AM in Showoff

8/10 compared to your other work and where you should be considering your experience.

You need to work on overall blending so it doesn't just look like a bunch of brushes (this skill comes with experience and practice).

It takes a lot of practice to become really good at anything and gfx is no exception. Just keep making sigs and posting them. Don't take comments too harshly, but take the advice people give you.

Once you are acquainted with a lot of the tools, start looking at tutorials for beginners.

Just keep making sigs!

#19966 Well I'm Back!

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 11:15 AM in Showoff

Why'd you leave?

And great job on the sig. Like the flow and colors.

I left because I got a little busy. Also, since I don't mod, I can't really participate in 75% of the forum. But now that it's summer, I got a little bored and said "Hey, Ima gonna goe bak to teh ibotmodz"... exactly like that.

And sure subs, I'll be sure to look at your stuff and give you tips.

#19965 just got a wii

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 11:08 AM in Modding

I'm a little afraid that this topic will turn into a wii vs 360 debate.

I have both consoles and I play both of them. Can't we all agree that they are both great consoles with good things to offer. They both have pros and cons.

Also, there are more great games than just super smash bros such as zelda, mario kart, and metroid.

#19963 MeLo got live

Posted by NeoBatWare on 06 June 2008 - 11:02 AM in General Discussion

If you get a friend request from a NeoBatWare, that's me!

I'm too amazing at halo to play with anyone. No just kidding. I'm really not the best but if you want anyone to play some social, I'm game!

#19857 Well I'm Back!

Posted by NeoBatWare on 05 June 2008 - 10:04 PM in Showoff

I don't watch any anime shows and I have absolutely no clue who this guy is but the render looked pretty sweet so I decided to make one out of it.

Posted Image

I haven't done any gfx in a while (since I was last active) so tell me what you all think!