•  

• iBotModz CBox

cesar13's Content

There have been 93 items by cesar13 (Search limited from 27-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#110059 iBotModz Yearbook 2009

Posted by cesar13 on 29 November 2009 - 06:53 AM in Off-Topic

wow, I have not logged on here in a while :drool:

Posted Image

No that's not my last name. I've got 6 names in my name because of what I am, and how the culture works. :drool:

#108982 YouTube Downloader?

Posted by cesar13 on 01 November 2009 - 11:03 PM in Help Desk

the server is busy, just wait a couple minutes.

okay noob <3333 :D

Edit: Still not working...

#108980 YouTube Downloader?

Posted by cesar13 on 01 November 2009 - 10:52 PM in Help Desk

http://vixy.net/

"Error: URL resolve error. (YouTube.com is down??)"

I think it's because it's HD...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=khtBvQdxta4

lol

EDIT: I tried it on another video and it didn't work either..

#108978 YouTube Downloader?

Posted by cesar13 on 01 November 2009 - 10:41 PM in Help Desk

theres differant types of mp4 from what i know. all the downloaders download in the wrong format. i think youll be best of the download it in a highquality format then convert it to ipod mp4

Yeah, that's what I wanted. A program to download the video, then I'd go out searching for a converter. But I can't get a good program, all of them say "Download link unavailable" or "Can't Download...blah blah blah" stuff like this.

#108976 YouTube Downloader?

Posted by cesar13 on 01 November 2009 - 10:36 PM in Help Desk

Why can't I find any YouTube downloaders that work? I'm trying to put videos from there on my iPod Touch but each one that I try doesn't work!
    Anyways, anybody know any good YouTube downloaders and possibly converters if you could suggest any? I've tried so many but most of them don't work now 'cause they have that whole HD thing on videos now that come with a bigger screen or whatever.

+REP to anyone who helps, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

:banghead:

#107496 The Call of Duty 6 countdown!

Posted by cesar13 on 08 October 2009 - 05:23 PM in Modern Warfare 2

its not the 6th :(
    its call Of Duty MW 2

It's not call of duty mw 2 :(

It's Call of Duty 4 2...Call of Duty Four Two.. :)

I'm so going to standby my ass to #1 as soon as it hits release.

GAMEOVER PUT ME IN YOUR SPECIAL RESPECT LIST NUB<3 :drool:

#107284 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Achievement List

Posted by cesar13 on 05 October 2009 - 01:58 PM in Modern Warfare 2

I am going to standby the fu©k out of this game. I'll be #1! :drool:

#107174 You got a secret?

Posted by cesar13 on 03 October 2009 - 04:15 PM in Off-Topic

The first time I was going to loose my virginity, it was with my sister's friend (sleepover). HOWEVER, my mother caught us and we didn't make it too far haha :drool:

This was when I was in 6th grade :drool:

#106494 Help finding a serial...

Posted by cesar13 on 22 September 2009 - 02:02 PM in Help Desk

None of those automatic driver programs really work. The best thing to do is try all the CDs for those things you need, otherwise just search model number and driver on google.

I tried googleling the drivers, but I couldn't find any working ones.

I need "Other PCI Driver" Version 67.8.9 Manufacture: NVIDIA
    *That's the info that it says on Driver Updater, which they seem to be correct. I'll search again on google.*

Thanks peach.

#106474 Help finding a serial...

Posted by cesar13 on 21 September 2009 - 11:46 PM in Help Desk

I reformatted my pc today because it got an ass bite of a virus. I could not use any browsers and I was cut off from my internet completely on this pc. Every other pc was fine though. Anyways, I'm still trying to find the drivers I need but they are a pain to find, especially the right ones (My pc was costumed made).
    I downloaded a program called "Carambis Driver Updater" to make things easier, but to be able to download the drivers from it, I need a serial, and I tried finding one but no luck. So I'm posting here for help because I need to go to bed, I have to wake up so early tomorrow.

Help is appreciated. Will also +REP
    ~Thanks

#106285 IT'S MY FKING BIRTHDAY!

Posted by cesar13 on 18 September 2009 - 03:26 PM in Off-Topic

Happy birthday bitch! ;) <3

CHEEEYAAA BIOTCH! :drool:

#106280 IT'S MY FKING BIRTHDAY!

Posted by cesar13 on 18 September 2009 - 02:12 PM in Off-Topic

boobz
    Posted Image

Oh yeah, that's definitely more of my type..

#106278 IT'S MY FKING BIRTHDAY!

Posted by cesar13 on 18 September 2009 - 01:58 PM in Off-Topic

Happy B-day :awesome:

now...bewbz

Posted Image

I don't go for sluts, sorry :drool:

lmao

#106274 IT'S MY FKING BIRTHDAY!

Posted by cesar13 on 18 September 2009 - 01:44 PM in Off-Topic

WOOOO MY BIRTHDAY!

16 :drool:

You guys should all totally give me +REP now! :drool:

#106245 Facebook Phisher

Posted by cesar13 on 17 September 2009 - 10:30 PM in Help Desk

Don't phish peoples accounts o.O I could make one for you if you wanted though... Show me what you want it to look like or w/e

I want it to look like the login page on facebook.

https://login.facebook.com/login.php?

So you want the phiser to redirect to the real site, so it looks really real?

You need some libcurl then to send the correct login info, across websites to trigger the login.

I have no idea what you just said. But what I was trying to do when I did it was to copy the data from the site/page I needed by pressing Ctrl+U.

Don't click this link. Illigal files!

This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

This limit is reached.

To download this file, the uploader either needs to transfer this file into his/her Collector's Account, or upload the file again. The file can later be moved to a Collector's Account. The uploader just needs to click the delete link of the file to get further information.

:(

Almost got me...

:drool:

#106135 Will i get banned?

Posted by cesar13 on 15 September 2009 - 10:44 PM in Off-Topic

I modded my gamertag from 7k to 32k in one day...one time...then I modded some of my friends over 30k. None of us are banned/reset.

#106134 Facebook Phisher

Posted by cesar13 on 15 September 2009 - 10:34 PM in Help Desk

Why do you want to phish? It's mean... lol

Lmao, because I want to phish some of my friends from school. I thought it'd be fun. Other than that, I don't care about other peoeples' facebooks/myspaces. I can only get myspace to work, I can't get facebook to work right...I have a problem directing it so when the fake site is used, it logs into a .txt

:(

#106106 Facebook Phisher

Posted by cesar13 on 15 September 2009 - 04:07 PM in Help Desk

Does anybody have a facebook phisher they could give me? I've tried setting up my own but I can't get it to work. I've only set up myspace phishers, and that was about 3 years ago.

:)

#105555 DVD iPod

Posted by cesar13 on 07 September 2009 - 06:04 PM in Help Desk

Blah, so I have this movie on DVD, and my sister wants it on her iPod. Though it comes in files I've never seen. How would I make or convert the files into MPEG-4? (iPOD Format I think?)

Screenshot of files:

Posted Image

Posted Image

+REP to any help. I'd search myself but I really don't even know where to start.

~Thanks to whoever helps.

#105553 You got a secret?

Posted by cesar13 on 07 September 2009 - 05:52 PM in Off-Topic

I kissed this girl...

Of whom was secretly a guy D:

#105537 You got a secret?

Posted by cesar13 on 07 September 2009 - 12:42 PM in Off-Topic

Girls have cooties...:drool:

Posted Image

#105270 iPod touch, is being a fking

Posted by cesar13 on 03 September 2009 - 12:52 PM in Help Desk

yep i no the problem, would have helped had you not sed "nigg". no1 likes a racist :)

My apologies. I wasn't trying to be racist. I'd like to say I'm not, I try not to be. It's just a mindless thought. I didn't mean it in any negative way. Sorry again :)

And Peaches, I've tried that already, all of those, plus just about everything... no luck :(

#105243 iPod touch, is being a fking

Posted by cesar13 on 02 September 2009 - 10:32 PM in Help Desk

I am getting an error that the one of the drivers is malfunctioned when I try to connect my iPod touch. I think it may have to do something with me messing with the drivers when I coudln't get the Xplorer 360 to work a while ago.

Anyone got any ideas of how to fix this? I've try so many things. :'(

#105216 ThingyMajiggerrrrrr

Posted by cesar13 on 02 September 2009 - 03:24 PM in Off-Topic

funny.

Thanks, I was looking for a larger size of this :)

Posted Image

May use, thanks.

this make me lol.... oddly

Oh yeah...So funny....lol

#105209 ThingyMajiggerrrrrr

Posted by cesar13 on 02 September 2009 - 02:03 PM in Off-Topic

Okay, so I'm doing a presentation for school, I'm basically done with everything but now I'm organizing everything and going to make it fun.

So I was wondering if any of you guys have any humorous photos of any Presidents (Obama, McCain, and Bush)

That is for the first presentation.

I have to do another presentation by tomorrow also, so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me out and post other humorous photos. It can be anything, but NO NUDES. Keep it to a level of respect. It can have any text on it, the text I can edit out so. So if it has a swear word, I don't really care.

So basically just post photos. I really don't have time to search myself, I am really busy at the moment, I have more than just these two presentations due tomorrow.

There was this one that I saw a while ago, it was of a guy sitting in his office, on his chair with his legs crossed. If someone could find it, I'd really appreciate it.

+REP if you help out.

*I'm in a really chirpy mood at the moment. lol :drool:*

~Thanks