• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 11:46 PM

I reformatted my pc today because it got an ass bite of a virus. I could not use any browsers and I was cut off from my internet completely on this pc. Every other pc was fine though. Anyways, I'm still trying to find the drivers I need but they are a pain to find, especially the right ones (My pc was costumed made).
    I downloaded a program called "Carambis Driver Updater" to make things easier, but to be able to download the drivers from it, I need a serial, and I tried finding one but no luck. So I'm posting here for help because I need to go to bed, I have to wake up so early tomorrow.

Help is appreciated. Will also +REP
    ~Thanks

#2 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 04:33 AM

None of those automatic driver programs really work. The best thing to do is try all the CDs for those things you need, otherwise just search model number and driver on google.

#3 cesar13

cesar13

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 162 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 02:02 PM

None of those automatic driver programs really work. The best thing to do is try all the CDs for those things you need, otherwise just search model number and driver on google.

I tried googleling the drivers, but I couldn't find any working ones.

I need "Other PCI Driver" Version 67.8.9 Manufacture: NVIDIA
    *That's the info that it says on Driver Updater, which they seem to be correct. I'll search again on google.*

Thanks peach.