•  

• iBotModz CBox

TheEazyB's Content

There have been 79 items by TheEazyB (Search limited from 29-April 23)

Sort by                Order  

#124356 Halo: Reach Campaign Save Mods

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 September 2010 - 03:51 PM in Reach Modding

Hey guys, bringing you a new video of save mods.

Here's a review done by DarkLitStudios, demonstrating and talking about it.

If you're an outlet that talks about modding and want to do a review, get @ me.

#123720 Furries....

Posted by TheEazyB on 06 September 2010 - 03:08 PM in Off-Topic

"I don't want to be human"

"Furry to me is leaving behind my humanity"

So I suppose if we started a mass genocide campaign against them, labeling them as not human it'd be politically correct?

#122430 .::Jailbreaking iPhones and iPads in Apple Store - London::.

Posted by TheEazyB on 07 August 2010 - 05:07 AM in General Discussion

What a dumb fucking idea. Especially since that site is found to provide malicious access.

How would you feel if you bought an iphone, with some unauthorized shit installed, and on top of it your data was being mined? :thumbdown:

Or at least, went to go see one, which had third party stuff installed, or were selling one etc.

I guess you aren't so busy with your 'fiance' after all..

#122378 Halo Film Whitepaper

Posted by TheEazyB on 06 August 2010 - 12:53 AM in H3 Modding

That one is written by Unknown v2 I believe.

#122231 Halo 3 Models

Posted by TheEazyB on 02 August 2010 - 03:39 PM in Help Desk

It's also improper and some game engines don't like it. Infact, some hate it, and won't even compile anything with 2 sided models ;p

It can also lower the FPS on games.

Because the engine compiles the models....

#122207 Halo Reach Campaign Map Editor? *early stages*

Posted by TheEazyB on 02 August 2010 - 03:34 AM in General Discussion

As well as the fact that it wouldn't be in "early" stages at all. The game is in certification.

#122205 Halo Reach Campaign Map Editor? *early stages*

Posted by TheEazyB on 02 August 2010 - 02:57 AM in General Discussion

Blatantly fake.

#122036 Halo 3 Modded AIMBOT XEX

Posted by TheEazyB on 29 July 2010 - 07:47 PM in H3 Modding

There's already an xex patching engine out there... use that or write an app to do it real quick.

Although, you seem stupid when you say that online features are removed, yet it will still give you a 50...

#121916 Whats your language?

Posted by TheEazyB on 27 July 2010 - 03:39 PM in Help Desk

Python sucks, don't bother.

VB, C#, C++, now beginning work with PPC.

Planning to get LUA down.

#121799 Faggots in the scene >.<

Posted by TheEazyB on 26 July 2010 - 03:07 AM in General Discussion

Secret society, all we ask is trust...
    And with time, watch your world get turned wrongside up

#121757 Do you drink Dr. Pepper?

Posted by TheEazyB on 25 July 2010 - 02:53 PM in Off-Topic

I can't stand the taste of it. I've got 2 cans in my fridge that I can't get rid of :thumbdown: .

#121573 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 July 2010 - 08:13 PM in Off-Topic

Erm.... not trying to be rude here, but have you ever dealt with the guy? I've been dealing with many of the 'big' modders since the beginning of this scene, and I can tell you that he did say those things in public to look good, and later sold out behind the scenes. Which is why he's faded away now.

#121554 WTB a xenon dev

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 July 2010 - 03:44 PM in JTAGs / DEVs

well i didnt know how to do that, but i know how to create games, besdies it doesnt matter, I have the $

You didn't understand how to apply an update to a JTAG, and you're telling us you can write a game in C++?
    :clapping: :lol:

#121546 Medal Of Honor Beta Code *how to scam*

Posted by TheEazyB on 21 July 2010 - 02:34 PM in General Discussion

why bother, it sucks.

#121453 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 20 July 2010 - 01:16 PM in Off-Topic

Actually its not wrong, i can remember when halo 3 first came out he was one of the first and only modders, and i remember watching his videos saying not to mod online, or he doesn't want people to.

Not a direct example but close.

Not trying to step on toes here, but gruntmods is right :p

While it is pretty cool that he thought that way in the beginning, it wasn't always so simple.
    A wise man once said, "there are people around who could care less about what is right, and more about how much money you can send to their paypal".

#121405 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 18 July 2010 - 11:53 PM in Off-Topic

Honestly guys look at the true hackers, like ANothny. Pretty sure when he modded, he did not want ppl to mod online, so he never released how he did, and he would constantly state he didn't want ppl to wreck online play by modding,

so be a real man, and keep you JTAG offline, because ppl do pay for their online gaming, and im sure they like fair games, not ppl who cheat and use jtag.

While your example is completely wrong, your idea is correct. The SMC exploit wasn't planned for release, but it ended up being released in an effort towards legal homebrew. This was completely ignored, and now we have rebooters with idiots like halo3.

#121355 OH NOES ITS REDBAR!

Posted by TheEazyB on 17 July 2010 - 02:18 PM in Off-Topic

Basically posting because there is nowhere else to post.

#121339 Software Updater

Posted by TheEazyB on 17 July 2010 - 09:27 AM in Computers

Why the random capitalization? And the blue part kinda clashes with the gray

#121336 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 17 July 2010 - 08:26 AM in Off-Topic

Halo3, updating by downloading the 9199 kernel for JTAG =/= using a MS package.

You just don't listen. Peaches ban him now?

#121308 THX Peaches!

Posted by TheEazyB on 16 July 2010 - 09:05 PM in Off-Topic

Told everybody over a year ago to ban this kid.

:whistle:

Nao you can banzor him pl0x? :thumbsup:

#121277 2 Day Trial

Posted by TheEazyB on 16 July 2010 - 12:54 PM in Off-Topic

Hmm asking for a 48 hour, and then the latest XEX.......

May as well ask for help cheating while you're at it.

Do you think you're clever?

#121271 OH NOES ITS REDBAR!

Posted by TheEazyB on 16 July 2010 - 10:59 AM in Off-Topic

I remember back in h2 days he used to ask me for mods.

#121213 pre-ordered :p

Posted by TheEazyB on 15 July 2010 - 01:42 PM in General Discussion

yay.

me brok.

#121208 Epicness

Posted by TheEazyB on 15 July 2010 - 11:58 AM in General Discussion

Kids. Lol. +5

#121204 New Horizon :)

Posted by TheEazyB on 15 July 2010 - 11:46 AM in General Discussion

I don't do any software, I don't care for making apps, only once in awhile will I mod but thats really it.
    Also you ask where is my effort? You don't know me, you have never stepped into my shop, you have never seen me work; so tell me how you can think I have no effort? I put effort into everything I do, every repair job I do and have done.
    You asked what I have created myself, well I have created many things myself, I however don't post them here because of all the flamming idiots on this site. Any method I create or any research I do I put on xbox-experts.com. There I have posted new mothods of removing chips for reballing, how to prevent flexing and remove heat on the hana chip, I have found great ways to prevent errors, I have found a great way to prevent flexing and give the board even heat while reflowing, I have made a whole set-up for holding my gordak smd rework station, I have found futher information on numberous error codes, like e73, e74, 0102, 0020, 0001, 0002, E05, E06, E07, and numberous other ones, and also yes I use others ideas yet I always find ways to improve them. So shut up Eazy and all the rest of you idiots on this site.

Next you're going to tell me that you can fix blown eFuses right? Just like you asked me for cheap dev kits on MSN, so you could try and turn a profit by "just soldering new efuses on" . Your total lack of knowledge about the actual hardware set up vs what you can read of other people's fixes demonstrates how much credibility you have. There is a reason no one around here trusts you with their consoles.

To others: It turns out the only copy I have is written in a notebook. I'll type it up eventually.