•  

• iBotModz CBox

Dark Slipstream's Content

There have been 226 items by Dark Slipstream (Search limited from 07-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#123403 FantaZ - Making money by playing games!

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 29 August 2010 - 01:29 AM in General Discussion

Thanks guys.

I plan on taking the leap of faith if they ask for the monthly payment, and will update you guys on whether or not I actually get paid for my level 1 referrals. ;)

#123375 FantaZ - Making money by playing games!

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 27 August 2010 - 08:54 PM in General Discussion

Updated with video details!

#123374 FantaZ - Making money by playing games!

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 27 August 2010 - 08:02 PM in General Discussion

Posted Image

Description
    FantaZ is the ultimate gaming destination where you can play online games for free or win cash prizes. You can also turn it into your very own business by inviting people and earning commissions and bonuses as a ZBO (FantaZ Business Owner). And, if you are a game developer or a celebrity, FantaZ offers even more opportunities!

FantaZ is officially launching on September 1st, 2010, but you have a unique opportunity to join ahead of everyone else simply by signing up now. It’s free, there’s no obligation, and it secures your position when FantaZ goes live. More so, if you sign up as a ZBO, you’ll be able to share custom links with your friends that will automatically make you the sponsor of everyone that clicks on the links.

Sponsors
    On September 1st, 2010, this website will be sponsored by large corporations such as Sony, Samsung, etc. It will be discussed on Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and Amazon. There are already celebrities signed up and sponsoring the site as well such as Joe Montanna, Chad Johnson, Terrel Owens and the Kardashian family

Questions & Answers
    • What's the difference between PLAYER and ZBO?: There are two different types of FantaZ accounts, a PLAYER and a ZBO account. PLAYER accounts are used to play games for free, and you DO NOT earn money. ZBO accounts are business accounts where you can hold tournaments, bets, play games, etc. and you WILL earn money.
    • Do I have to pay to sign-up?: If you sign-up, using a referral code, before September 1st, 2010 at 12:01AM EST, you will not have to pay the $99 sign-up fee.
    • Why a referral code?: In order to pre-sign up for FantaZ, you must have a valid referral code, also known as a ZBO number.
    • How do I make money?: Be sure to sign up for a ZBO account, choosing either a Standard, Pro or Expert level account.
    • What is the difference between ZBO Standard, Pro and Expert?: Click here for a comprehensive chart on the differences between ZBO Standard, Pro and Expert accounts.
    • Can I change between PLAYER and ZBO?: Yes. You may change your selected ZBO program at any time without consequence subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
    • How do I make money?: You make money by playing games, starting/playing in tournaments and a commission off what your referrals make during tournaments, bets, games, etc. throughout 7 levels of referrals. (Referred by me, level 1, referred by you, they would be a level 2 for me, and so on.)

Video Details
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfCU-605hxw

The Rest
    Any questions or comments, please leave them below! Please keep in mind, you do not have to pay the sign-up fee of $99 for the next 4 days, if you wait too long, you will have to pay the fee regardless of whether or not you are referred. Be sure to refer as many people as you can, you will make a commission off your referrals!

UPDATE!: Within the first month, if you refer 5 people, you make $125! For every referral after that, you make $25! Get referring!

Referral Code: http://www.fantaz.co...FAD7BD948598386

Posted Image

#119771 Other "gaming" sites

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 19 June 2010 - 02:11 AM in General Discussion

Jester hacked The Tech Game.
    Someone with heavy duty DDoS'ing power was hitting Se7ensins.
    Horizon360 is hosted by The Tech Game, so they went down as soon as The Tech Game went down.

#119715 The new xbox won't Red Ring

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 18 June 2010 - 12:00 AM in Xbox 360

No, it's now called the RLoD. Red Light of Death.

Nothing new here. They just changed one of the words.

#118946 How to make a Rehash / Resigner

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 05 June 2010 - 04:29 PM in Help Desk

Only like 5 people made made resigners.. All the others are stolen source or just reused source from those 5 people.

Download X360.dll from http://skunkiebutt.com/ to see how it works.

One of them being moi. :)

#118836 Do an Industrial Heatgun Reflow to fix you 360!

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 03 June 2010 - 08:35 PM in Xbox 360

That has to be the WORST reflow I have ever seen. You are never supposed to keep constant contact, and it should never be so close to the board (thanks Azraelrs). You should apply 10 seconds of heat at a minimum distance of 1-2 inches away from the chip. Wait 20 seconds, then repeat the same steps until you reach 4 minutes time.

lol, I learned that from someone who helped me fix an Xbox 360 over team viewer, without flexing the board like you'r idiocy is doing.

#118087 Decent site or download for some gpd's?

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 23 May 2010 - 01:05 PM in Xbox 360

My application will allow you to download single GPDs once it's released.

#117972 "Movies" section

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 21 May 2010 - 01:22 AM in Problems / Suggestions

I say no, because I just deleted the one on my site for massive inactivity (8+ months) about 5 minutes ago.

#117699 [TUT]Modding Halo Reach Films with Grunt Modder

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 15 May 2010 - 02:33 PM in Reach Tutorials

All your information is within 16 bytes in both directions of the service tag(s).

#117698 array dump v3

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 15 May 2010 - 02:30 PM in Off-Topic

The emblem's look so much more HD on Reach than they do on the PC... :(

#117435 EA Locks Used Sports Games Out of Online Multiplayer

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 11 May 2010 - 12:36 PM in 360 News

Now you guys are stuck paying for the real deal. lmao...

#117434 Post your Warnings.

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 11 May 2010 - 12:32 PM in Off-Topic

I got four...

Posted Image

#117393 Quick Question

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 10 May 2010 - 01:29 PM in H3 Modding

If I remember correctly, shrine defender is the elephant or the easter egg thing... lol

#117307 Help

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 08 May 2010 - 08:28 PM in Help Desk

lol... having a hard time googling?

#117084 Reach mods

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 04 May 2010 - 03:26 AM in Reach Modding

The first thing he does when reach comes out: make a mod on yet another halo game.

Not to mention it was projectile swaps, and not on a dev... lol...

#117037 Mod Kit v2.4 - The ultimate AIO for all your modding needs!

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 03 May 2010 - 10:34 AM in Programs

I started the AIO "trade" for Xbox 360 modding. Ever since 360 Reality (man was that a long time ago).

He put a lot of effort into this one, and even though it's a ways down the road since we first started AIOs, it's a good one at that. He has settings, which is more than I can say for almost any other AIO. Not to mention everything fits nicely in the small window, instead of being cluddered or labels have backgrounds...

I give him 4/5. Just because it's a bit late to earn that 5. :0

#116826 Reach Beta Ends May 19th

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 29 April 2010 - 11:01 PM in Halo Reach

It will be out by 12:00 AM PST... or sometime near then.

#116725 Court Denies Microsoft's Motion to Dismiss Datel's Claims

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 28 April 2010 - 06:09 PM in General Discussion

No, you are not allowed to sell memory units that people can use on their 360's.

Next thing you know, they support the use of third-party USB's. Microsoft isn't one of the brightest apples in the business world.

#116717 Phenomnomnom II powah!

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 28 April 2010 - 05:18 PM in Off-Topic

My 3.4GHz AMD Quad-Core can render 1 hour of 1080p footage in under an hour (depends on what I'm doing).

#116199 Justin Bieber

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 17 April 2010 - 10:33 PM in Off-Topic

lol... just lol.

#116136 Even More Reach

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 16 April 2010 - 06:14 PM in Halo Reach

You can pick what you start off with, like CoD. I'm not sure if it's customizable, but there are different loadouts to choose from.

#116100 Microsoft says investigating China factory report

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 16 April 2010 - 08:54 AM in 360 News

In other words: "Oh shit they found one of our harsh child camps, time to pretend to investigate and tell the public that there is nothing to worry about!"...

>.>

#115974 New section

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 13 April 2010 - 01:50 PM in General Discussion

Good idea, but it's always turned down for stupid reasons.

@Dakote, Place restrictions on who can use it, by post count (since you can't restrict by REP).

#115680 Canada: RCMP says modifying a video game console punishable by 10y in jail

Posted by Dark Slipstream on 08 April 2010 - 01:08 PM in 360 News

Sucks to be Canadian now doesn't it

What does now have to do with 15 years ago? Nothing. That law has been around for many years, and nothing will change.