#1 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

Posted Image

Description
    FantaZ is the ultimate gaming destination where you can play online games for free or win cash prizes. You can also turn it into your very own business by inviting people and earning commissions and bonuses as a ZBO (FantaZ Business Owner). And, if you are a game developer or a celebrity, FantaZ offers even more opportunities!

FantaZ is officially launching on September 1st, 2010, but you have a unique opportunity to join ahead of everyone else simply by signing up now. It’s free, there’s no obligation, and it secures your position when FantaZ goes live. More so, if you sign up as a ZBO, you’ll be able to share custom links with your friends that will automatically make you the sponsor of everyone that clicks on the links.

Sponsors
    On September 1st, 2010, this website will be sponsored by large corporations such as Sony, Samsung, etc. It will be discussed on Wall Street Journal, Wired Magazine and Amazon. There are already celebrities signed up and sponsoring the site as well such as Joe Montanna, Chad Johnson, Terrel Owens and the Kardashian family

Questions & Answers
    • What's the difference between PLAYER and ZBO?: There are two different types of FantaZ accounts, a PLAYER and a ZBO account. PLAYER accounts are used to play games for free, and you DO NOT earn money. ZBO accounts are business accounts where you can hold tournaments, bets, play games, etc. and you WILL earn money.
    • Do I have to pay to sign-up?: If you sign-up, using a referral code, before September 1st, 2010 at 12:01AM EST, you will not have to pay the $99 sign-up fee.
    • Why a referral code?: In order to pre-sign up for FantaZ, you must have a valid referral code, also known as a ZBO number.
    • How do I make money?: Be sure to sign up for a ZBO account, choosing either a Standard, Pro or Expert level account.
    • What is the difference between ZBO Standard, Pro and Expert?: Click here for a comprehensive chart on the differences between ZBO Standard, Pro and Expert accounts.
    • Can I change between PLAYER and ZBO?: Yes. You may change your selected ZBO program at any time without consequence subject to the terms and conditions of the site.
    • How do I make money?: You make money by playing games, starting/playing in tournaments and a commission off what your referrals make during tournaments, bets, games, etc. throughout 7 levels of referrals. (Referred by me, level 1, referred by you, they would be a level 2 for me, and so on.)

Video Details
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfCU-605hxw

The Rest
    Any questions or comments, please leave them below! Please keep in mind, you do not have to pay the sign-up fee of $99 for the next 4 days, if you wait too long, you will have to pay the fee regardless of whether or not you are referred. Be sure to refer as many people as you can, you will make a commission off your referrals!

UPDATE!: Within the first month, if you refer 5 people, you make $125! For every referral after that, you make $25! Get referring!

Referral Code: http://www.fantaz.co...FAD7BD948598386

Posted Image

Edited by Dark Slipstream, 27 August 2010 - 08:54 PM.

#2 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:54 PM

Updated with video details!

#3 Lockon

Lockon

"I never asked for this"

• VIP

• 1,896 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:18 AM

what type of games...Maybe 2006 xbox graphics xD

#4 gruntmods

gruntmods

Commander Grade 2

• Donors+

• 1,889 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:36 AM

Worth a shot, ill sign up to get slippy money

#5 Pargy

Pargy

WTF is a Pargy?

• VIP

• 1,466 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:55 PM

Kinda seems like a scam, but there's no harm in trying.

I have 33 refs so slip should have quite a few.

#6 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:29 AM

Thanks guys.

I plan on taking the leap of faith if they ask for the monthly payment, and will update you guys on whether or not I actually get paid for my level 1 referrals. ;)