•  

• iBotModz CBox

dennijr's Content

There have been 7 items by dennijr (Search limited from 18-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#114060 Help!?!?!

Posted by dennijr on 07 March 2010 - 08:23 PM in Help Desk

I've made it so you can open and save .txt files. Does anyone know the code so I could print what is in the rich text box?

i dont, sorry, thats one thing i havent looked at, simply because i dont have a printer connected to my computer, so i have never seen a need

#114022 Halo 3 Multiplayer disk From ODST.

Posted by dennijr on 07 March 2010 - 09:40 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yes, it includes every map ever released for Halo 3. This includes, but is not limited to, the Heroic, Legendary, Mythic (1), and Mythic (2) map packs.
    Basically, you wasted your Microsoft Points.

there is an advantage however, it means that he can play all of the multiplayer maps in halo 3 with the original disk, which also has campaign... he could sell the multiplayer disk if u wanted

#114020 Help!?!?!

Posted by dennijr on 07 March 2010 - 09:37 AM in Help Desk

Yeh sorry man but its fine I fixed both of the problems. Is there a way to make it so you CANNOT change the size of the app?

yes, go into properties and look for max size and min size, set them both to which ever size you want the form to be, however, if there is no border, u shouldnt be able to change the size of it anyway... if there is a border, change the border style to fixed :)

#113940 [help] Visual Basic 2008 Start Process Issue

Posted by dennijr on 05 March 2010 - 11:14 AM in Help Desk

I remember little to no VB. All I remember is instead of + there is a &, I was so confused. So I opened up VB and just typed it in.

haha, i know what you mean, when u try to use a language u havent used in a while, its not easy :p

#113916 Xbox Case Modding Help

Posted by dennijr on 04 March 2010 - 10:55 PM in Help Desk

:p "How to rig your 360 to be a bomb" thats what it looks like with all the wires, i agree with Azraelrs, the less soldering and screwing around u have to do with the original product for a mod, the better. with an led board or even a florescent tube you can also make the mod look a lot better

#113915 [Question] XP Admin Hack?

Posted by dennijr on 04 March 2010 - 10:29 PM in Help Desk

I want to edit my schools computers user loggin to admin. Is there a easy way to do this?
    Also the accounts are on a network.

Easy to where i can do it less then 5 minutes.

i had a friend do that, it didnt turn out well (loss of computer access rights)

#113914 [help] Visual Basic 2008 Start Process Issue

Posted by dennijr on 04 March 2010 - 10:22 PM in Help Desk

try this:

Process.Start(Application.StartupPath & "\apps\test.txt")

that should do it

hmm, peaches posted while i was playin around with it

and is there a reason why your all using System.Diagnostics.Process.Start when Process.Start works fine on its own?

Application.StartupPath & "\\apps\\" & "test.txt" ;
    hehe, this looks like c++ or c#, going by the escape characters and the semi-colon :p