•  

• iBotModz CBox

Bloody Beserker's Content

There have been 62 items by Bloody Beserker (Search limited from 04-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#18999 I Need Testers!

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 01 June 2008 - 08:54 PM in H3 Modding

yeah ill help new gamertag : IMMORTAL IC3

#17605 My modding thread on bungie to let it be legal

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 27 May 2008 - 03:54 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yes bigkiller you have big balls of steel, i shall soon make my move like a JEDI. I shall,,...START A REBELLION.WHOS WITH ME

#16023 3 known Flooded Last Resorts

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 19 May 2008 - 08:45 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I would also like to be invited because i am not really believing,sorta, i bet you have them but just to make sure. i want to see. Gamertag: Bloody Beserker

#15639 I just got H2 (after awhile) How do mods work.

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 18 May 2008 - 07:20 AM in Help Desk

Awww man, well thanks for the info man.

#15526 I just got H2 (after awhile) How do mods work.

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 17 May 2008 - 01:32 PM in Help Desk

Hey ive posted this on halo 2 mods but, i dont know how to transfer mods to my 360 can, someone plese help me? IM dying to see them. And r these only for halo 2 pc or halo 2 xbox, i have halo 2 xbox, im very sad if they are only for pc.

#15525 I just got H2 (after awhile) How do mods work.

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 17 May 2008 - 01:21 PM in Help Desk

OK,my brother had halo 2 when it came out and i never new about mods, this was before h3, then he moved and i never saw halo 2since 2003. I discovered mods on Halo 3 and now i'vbe seen halo 2 mods. I really want to do them just is there a special thing i need to download them and put them on my 360. PLease help.

#15109 I thought some people should know.

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 03:37 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

no you are probably fine if you don't post them on bungie.net and i think they would only ban you from the forums

oh ok, that makes me less nervous in a way, so should i not put them on my fileshare.?

#15106 Need some help on new psp firmware PLEAZ!

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 03:30 PM in Handhelds

ok, i have been trying to mod my psp's firmware for quite a while. Now i have all the stuff sorta but im confused on how to use a pandora battery and how download the stuff. There is a place called dark alex wich is where i download most of my software.Just i dont know how to do it. Need help soon.

#15086 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 02:18 PM in Mods

Heres a little taste.

http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS...=H3%20Pyro

Shadow LAG stole credit for those mods. Sligstorm didn't release the real ones yet.

Yeah i guess im finally choosing Sligstorms side, he seems more realistic on things because he even made his very own thingy Xboxtampers he has videos on everything, besides i talk to shadow over ***** and he always talks s*** bout Slig and ive never heard slig call shadow anything, besides slig has some way cooler mods.Shadow is just his competitor, and im done with ***** glad i never even joined just watched fights.

#15078 Heres All of the Latested MODS FOR FREE! No Joke

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 02:03 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

what are the barriers ?

idk but the guy up top said there was a map with it so im confused as well, if he is talking about the gates up front that got ripped off i have those.

#15076 I thought some people should know.

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 02:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

oh crap so should we delete our mods cause they will banned us if we do or what? i dont want to deleete them they are my life but i dont want to be banned, is it true?

#15073 OMG I need to download halo 3's maps 4 engineer !!! Help

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 01:58 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

well dude i have engineer too and you should have the maps downloaded into to the software like i do but for some odd reason i cannot open them.if any one else could help us that be AWESOM

#15071 Heres All of the Latested MODS FOR FREE! No Joke

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 01:55 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

ok guys i now have most of the mods that came out just looking for that highground one with barriers, ill keep you poseted if i get newer mods, hell im even trying to get my Engineer working so i can mod.If i do ill ask anyone for modding requests and i will make them there one mod.FOR FREE cuz im just nice like that.

#15069 [Shad0w LaG] Sandtrap v2

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 01:50 PM in Mods

not to be mean beserker, but the F.O.D is the frigate

yeah but there is 2 frigates dude, the F.O.D is the one from the ark and the Aegis Fate is the one in the sky on sandtrap.

#15068 [Shad0w LaG] Sandtrap v2

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 14 May 2008 - 01:47 PM in Mods

I made a frigate map just now. Now lets get this resigned. And It will be in place of a mongoose that is floating like 30 feet above center of map. So if not it should be identical to sligstorm's.

dude you have modding software, i just joined this week but wow thats cool, i have engineer but i don't know how to use it. What do you have.

#14960 Mod sugestions!! ^_^

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 06:42 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Well im just saying if you guys can mod and are not lieing than any map would be kill if you could reskin all vehicles,maps,guns,grenades,pretty much all forge objects, iwould bow down to you like a god if you could.

#14934 New Standoff Satellite mod/Blackout mod

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 04:12 PM in H3 Modding

dude is your gamertag your name Justrec, you seem really cool

#14929 Valhalla forge mod pack

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 03:51 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

yeah im going with what they said even tho i dont know what hashing is lol

#14924 Heres All of the Latested MODS FOR FREE! No Joke

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 03:45 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Don't forget rehashing.

anyways what is hashing and rehashing im confused on that term.

#14923 [nox13666 + ambi0] Guardian mod Preview

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 03:44 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

You are going to release the resigner when you make it though right? I'm getting sick and tired of all these people thinking their special because they have one. I want everyone to be able to mod.

i totally agree if we all could mod we could possible have a modding clan going and we all could share mods alike. We could have stuff like Forgehub just mods instead of maps(and if you all dont know what forgehub is heres the link http://www.forgehub.com/index.php its a communtiy that shares fun maps wich is where i started but found this site and was amazed. So yeah send your resigners frineds.

#14899 New Last Resort Mod

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 02:45 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Ok guys this is all my opinion but i think the last resort is a fake but the isolation one is possible but i want you to take a close look at last resorts pic for a minute.Where the beach is that everyone is confused about, doesn't it look familiar to you.Well i did some exploring and it was scenario behind the factory on top of the rooftop of the factory building, its right back there, theres so many softwares that allow you to take halo 3 screen shots, photo shop them then put them back on your file share. and that was a pretty simple task so i just want to say i have 50/50 doubts its real i mean it looks amazing but how?You know.The waves are a little too perfect dont you think. Well thats my theory im not calling anyone a liar im just saying what i think.

what programs do that ?

I'm still trying to find where i saw that. I'll send you a message when i do.

#14887 New Standoff Satellite mod/Blackout mod

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 01:38 PM in H3 Modding

Well if you look on SligStorms pics you can see the Last Resort one is totally bogis(my opinion) but just look at the background on "zanzibar flooded" the water starts from south towards the map and then towasrd the bottom left there is a part of the ocean where the water is coming west to south so since when does water do that into oncoming waves? Besides i've seen people who have software like a photoshop that allows you to edit pics on halo 3 and then put them back on your file share, and there is quite a phew other pics including the fact he just cut/copied one part of the scenario into the back where the beach is to make it look like a new map. If this map was true tho i think that would be the bomb.

Haha trust me dude its real, i saw it with my own eyes

Sorry man, i can say some pretty dum things and dam if you got on this map, it must be nice, dud ei never knew modding could go as far as re designing the hole map wow. I'm so amazed, i just wish i could be able to play on those but i kinda dont deserve to cuz i said it was bogis so.. But i totally believe now. Thanks for opening my eyes.

#14886 New Last Resort Mod

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 01:35 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

IF they did photoshop it they are really good...but they didnt so nevermind...whats that program that will let you edit the pics from fileshare?

I believe that it is one website I could research it becasue i remember seeing it but it never interested me.

#14885 Heres All of the Latested MODS FOR FREE! No Joke

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 13 May 2008 - 01:30 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

oh thats cool you could teach me, i just need to the software well i have engineer if that helps but i think it would be cool to make my own maps and stuff. It would help a lot:)

#14849 [Shad0w LaG] Sandtrap v2

Posted by Bloody Beserker on 12 May 2008 - 10:29 PM in Mods

ok i don't even think its nice to even be dissing on the two of them, god we all know they can actually mod when we all just sit here dieing for them to make something more ammusing for us. Just be glad these guys bust there buts tring make halo more fun. OK i do know it wasn't very honorable for Shadow to take the hole idea but when i saw that the first time i was amazed, but sorry shadow if you would have taken more time in it you probably would have been cooler today. Slig took the actual frigate from the sandtrap sky and put it in a nice spot where you can walk on it and even put vehicles in the cargo dock, you on the other hand took 2 Forward unto dawns(from the ark in campaign) and placed them very sloppy.But you guys would amazing if you two would just join up and created huge ideas to be f******** famous for.