• Please log in to reply
    99 replies to this topic

#1 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

hey now hat me and MFone can mod and are working on a the resigner issue we would like to start taking suggestions for mods just post suggestions here and we will tell if if it is even possible and then create it Also if you can help with getting or creating a resigner please tell us thanx.. ^_^

#2 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

Valhalla V2.1 is the map with all the trees except now it is playable, such as it has weapons and vehicles on the maps.

#3 nickkrd

nickkrd

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 86 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

u guy got resingers

#4 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 08:35 PM

u guy got resingers

read original post.. my god

#5 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:32 PM

K first can u projectile swap??? if u can um
    1. Base level= Blackout if possible
    2. Ring of fire (blue??) in center platform
    3.SMG shoots laser
    4. BR shoots Plaasmas
    5. Grenade throw is rocket
    6. Sentinel Beam shoots swords
    7.Charged plasma pistol shoots spartan uncharged shoots elites
    8. Pistol shoots gauss cannon shot
    9. Carbine shoots brute shot
    10. brute shot shoots tank shot
    11. if possible grunt clones shot from needler and brutes from spiker
    12. Plasma pistol shoots wraith shots
    13. Something that u cant use in multiplayern(sniper tower) but sumthing cooler

Thanx and its fine if u cant do all of them

#6 Xero

Xero

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 09:54 PM

Ok my request is as i told you and MFone mainly and purely for screenshots... which is why i use any of the mods...

I want like some Elite based map on epitaph... purple/blue flames(If i recall MFone mentioned spawning random flames on gaurdian) coming out of certain pedistals(The little edges in front of the giant glowy thing). Any other elite based object that u can place to make it look like some counciling chamber would be cool as well...

Note:Reason why i ask for this is because im crazy for the elite councilor armor perm.(if u could make that for a video so i could take pics of that i would bow to you) So anything to make my elite look fancy is all i do with mods... check my fileshare for some things i use the mods for...

Note#2:If i were to get this mod from u guys i will not release it, probably not even if u told me too, i like having things no1 else has for some reason...

Note#3:If my request is not possible then im allright with that, just tell me so i dont wait for nothing

Edit:In case your up to it..

Map:Avalance
    Idea:A big fort that has one door wit two purple flames in front.... a hanger(or pad) with bansees in(on) it, and shade turrets along the wall... on the inside put furniture(im not sure if ucan extract from campaign bu if u can there are couches tables chairs and stuff... and u can add whatever else u think will make my idea work out...

Note:Again im sure someof the stuff i mentioned is impossible but if u can do it then by all means good luck...

#7 dschu012

dschu012

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 83 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:05 PM

You say you can mod but it says you are working on a resigner. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need a resigner to mod.

#8 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:08 PM

Thanx for requests great and i can do projectiles i work on them asap. ps if you wish to help design send me a message
    GT - dakhaosguy024

#9 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:09 PM

You say you can mod but it says you are working on a resigner. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't you need a resigner to mod.

you dont need a resigner to mod you need it to play it with other people.

#10 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:11 PM

Ok my request is as i told you and MFone mainly and purely for screenshots... which is why i use any of the mods...

I want like some Elite based map on epitaph... purple/blue flames(If i recall MFone mentioned spawning random flames on gaurdian) coming out of certain pedistals(The little edges in front of the giant glowy thing). Any other elite based object that u can place to make it look like some counciling chamber would be cool as well...

Note:Reason why i ask for this is because im crazy for the elite councilor armor perm.(if u could make that for a video so i could take pics of that i would bow to you) So anything to make my elite look fancy is all i do with mods... check my fileshare for some things i use the mods for...

Note#2:If i were to get this mod from u guys i will not release it, probably not even if u told me too, i like having things no1 else has for some reason...

Note#3:If my request is not possible then im allright with that, just tell me so i dont wait for nothing

your request is totaly possible and it sounds great ill send invite to help design later if you want!! ^_^
    and you'll be the first to get it!!

#11 dschu012

dschu012

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 83 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:14 PM

you dont need a resigner to mod you need it to play it with other people.

Don't you need to resign it to play it at all.

#12 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:17 PM

to release it but for now we have people doing it for us but we wish to do it ourselfs

#13 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:39 PM

Hey thanx a lot. and u can do whatever else u want i really just like projectiles.
    ill keep thinkn for more mods and ill help if u want just invite me...

#14 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 10:50 PM

Hey thanx a lot. and u can do whatever else u want i really just like projectiles.
    ill keep thinkn for more mods and ill help if u want just invite me...

srue and thanx just keep thinking

#15 Xero

Xero

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:59 PM

Is it possible to add the councilor helmet and honor gaurd staff for you? If possible i would love to see them in action...

but yeah more things for my map(Again if possible)
    -Purple flames coming out of flame thrower
    -Elites(preferably white councilor elites) coming out of Charged PP
    -Covenant type bullets(customary ones that look different from ordianry covenant weps) coming out of human weapons
    -Half-Jaw(I heard a glitched body of him can be found on the flood) and Abiter be located at some throne on the map(Invincible)
    -Scarab shots coming out of the plasma turret
    -Anything else to make it cool and look like a council chamber is all good with me

Note:I beleive some of the stuff i mentioned is impossibe, but whatever can stay to my original idea is all i want...

#16 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:11 AM

yes, most of it was, no such thing as a council elite even in halo3. and scarab guns, and projectile swaps are also impossible

#17 infamouslink

infamouslink

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:33 AM

Troop hogs and pelican on the pit, Also pelican on rats nest, I know they cant be flyable. Also shade turrets (i heard there in the maps??) Any other 'hidden' stuff on rats nest /the pit. Random flames everywhere. Would be extremely awesome! My friend is coming over saturday and loves halo mods and i was going to show him it.

Thanks

#18 Xero

Xero

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:39 AM

yes, most of it was, no such thing as a council elite even in halo3. and scarab guns, and projectile swaps are also impossible

I know its impossible, but he said he could do it... so i put it out there... who knows..

EDIT: KHAOS do u think you could bring the frigate from sandtrap in to the map? but solid(i think the main dude did something like this with the pelicans on the pit)

#19 nanagn

nanagn

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 23 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:05 AM

Snowbound setup with Sniper Towers and Shade turrets put in tactical positions not just randomly placed on the map, also if its on one of the maps, the AA Wraith on any map its on

#20 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 04:45 AM

Troop hogs and pelican on the pit, Also pelican on rats nest, I know they cant be flyable. Also shade turrets (i heard there in the maps??) Any other 'hidden' stuff on rats nest /the pit. Random flames everywhere. Would be extremely awesome! My friend is coming over saturday and loves halo mods and i was going to show him it.

Thanks

We already made a map w/ 2 pelicans, 2 troop hogs, and 2 regular hogs on The Pit. But I don't think shade turrets are on Rats Nest or The Pit. But on all of are maps there is going to be random flames shooting up.