•  

• iBotModz CBox

Repoman 108's Content

There have been 68 items by Repoman 108 (Search limited from 05-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#55302 Fable 2 Modding Problems

Posted by Repoman 108 on 06 December 2008 - 09:48 PM in Games

no, its not the kv, im not an idiot, i know about the update and stuff, i bought the superaisons/skatezero one and used that, and somehow it still wont work, ive used it with diff files and it still works, its just this one game, and ive tried changing the resigner/keyvault and rehasher i use, doesnt help, i cant think of any reason why it wouldnt be working, but trust me it is not the keyvault

#55266 Fable 2 Modding Problems

Posted by Repoman 108 on 06 December 2008 - 05:09 PM in Games

i used to be able to mod fable 2 hero saves easy, was just simple hex editing, but recently whenever i mod anything on any of my saves and then rehash/resign and put it back on it wont work, says its corrupted...ive tried just taking the save off the HDD, not editing it at all, and just rehashing/resigning and it still comes up as corrupt, ive tried changing the rehasher/resigner i use and it doesnt make any difference (yes i am using an unbanned kv and yes all the rehashers and resigners im trying, work on other CON files) i cant figure out whats going wrong, and its only for this game, ive pretty much cut it up to being a rehasher or a resigner problem but i dont see why that would be an issue...

#55158 Campaign Edits

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 December 2008 - 03:00 PM in H3 Modding

hmm i have a question about these campaign edits, if these are just simple campaign saves stored on your hard drive as a "personalXXXXXXXXXX" file, then is it possible after weve had this made for us to just resign it again and inject it back into the hard drive, and play it over and over instead of it being a one time, run through whichever level the save was on, and then its over type thing

#55156 Campaign Edits

Posted by Repoman 108 on 05 December 2008 - 02:53 PM in H3 Modding

Same guy advertised on modhalo. Dont bother with him. Why part for mods when you will soon be doing them yourself?

because we likely never will crack the RSA encryption, meaning we likely will never be able to do this

#54875 Modding Installed Games (nxe)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 03 December 2008 - 02:58 AM in Games

there you go

Attached Files

#54423 New Achievement

Posted by Repoman 108 on 29 November 2008 - 03:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

wtf is with that post? did you post in the wrong section or something?

#53766 Modding Installed Games (nxe)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 25 November 2008 - 05:01 PM in Games

i installed fable 2 onto my hard drive the other day and just now i was taking a look through the hard drive for it and i found it, its got about 43 files which arent in any type of container, no live/CON/map or pirs markers...does this mean we can mod fable 2 completely? also it has a single isolated file which is a CON file, it is smaller than the others and doesnt contain much info, is it possible to mod installed games? or even just edit a file so you no longer need the disc to play it?

#51557 fable mod?

Posted by Repoman 108 on 07 November 2008 - 01:06 AM in Xbox

the fable profile save is extremely confusing to hex edit...the file is seemingly very random...im sure there is some method to it but theres some trick to editing it that i havent figured out and cant be bothered to...

#49472 Halo Fourm Site Halo Chronicles [IMPORTANT PLZ READ]

Posted by Repoman 108 on 19 October 2008 - 09:26 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

my advice to you if you want more people to become members, make it so only members can see and use the forums. that way they will have to register to use the site. post pics around and try and get some mods on youtube with your label on it or something. ill register

#49165 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 17 October 2008 - 04:21 PM in Games

they wouldnt use .maps as far as i know .maps were strictly halo 3 related. not with other games. it will be interesting to see what file type they use though

#49044 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 16 October 2008 - 08:19 PM in Games

didnt see anyone else posting bout this. it has applicable uses for a very popular game

#48098 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 11 October 2008 - 11:59 PM in Games

thats a bit more like it?

#47946 [How-To] Active Equipment Mod

Posted by Repoman 108 on 11 October 2008 - 01:07 AM in Tutorials

anyone with half a brain could figure this out

#47944 Modded GamerTag

Posted by Repoman 108 on 10 October 2008 - 10:09 PM in Xbox

this is different from modding your motto or bio. infact if i hadnt seen the video i wouldnt have thought it was possible. because its an xbox live account your information is stored on the xbox live server. not just in your file

#47831 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 09 October 2008 - 10:42 PM in Games

ok i did some googling and found how to put your money into the real fable 2 game. i will edit my original post so it explains it all.

EDIT*

dont i get some congrats? i modded my way to billions of gold in a game which isnt going to be released for another 3 weeks! 1st person to mod fable 2 directly or indirectly so i think i deserve some credit

#47674 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 08 October 2008 - 07:25 PM in Games

ok cracked it. i got the money working and unlocked all prizes. the profile attached has all unlockables, 999,999,999,999 gold, 999,999 points, all concept art unlocked and 5 star rating. i have changed the name of a character but i released a normal one. im fairly sure this can be transferred onto fable 2 full game but im not 100%

#47545 fable 2 modding possible

Posted by Repoman 108 on 08 October 2008 - 12:24 AM in Games

EDITED WHOLE POST ***

BEFORE WE START YOU NEED THE FULL FABLE 2 PUB GAMES GAME DOWNLOADED FROM XBOX LIVE MARKETPLACE. EITHER USE YOUR FREE PREORDERED CODE OR BUY IT FROM XBL

this will teach you how to mod fable 2 pub games and therefore transfer your money and items earned onto your fable 2 real game. this WILL work and as far as i can tell you wont get banned for it

1. okay start by downloading the attachment or this link:
    http://www.filefacto...bCharacterSave0

this is my own personal file. its basically the same but its just to prove that i modded the name of my pub character (not sposed to be done):
    http://www.filefacto...bCharacterSave0

2. once you have downloaded one of these files, rehash the file and then resign it with your own Profile ID and Console ID. then you must navigate to the directory "Partition 3\Content\(Your Profile ID)\5841091D\00000001" then paste the file in that folder. close your drive and exit. eject your hard drive and put it in your 360.

3. load up fable 2 pub games and load the Dawkins profile or Repoman profile depending on which one you downloaded and check to see that it has all stuff. check its inventory (should have all items unlocked), check its concept art (should have all unlocked), check your stats (should have 999,999,999,999 gold, 999,999 points and 5 stars)

4. once fable 2 full version is released create a profile in that game and then save it. once you have saved your hero exit and go to fable 2 pub games. in your characters list there should be a separate section with your hero in it. select your awesome modded character with full gold and select "manage characters\merge characters" merge your modded profile with your hero and you should have all gold and items on your ingame profile.

PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION ABOUT LINKING YOUR PROFILES IS PURELY WHAT I COULD GATHER FROM LION HEAD UPDATES BUT FROM EVERYTHING I SEE IT APPEARS TO BE CORRECT. IF A DETAIL IS WRONG TELL ME AND I WILL EDIT IT BUT UNTIL FABLE 2 IS RELEASED WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT.

Attached Files

#45321 Unreleased Mod (New Bots)

Posted by Repoman 108 on 22 September 2008 - 05:03 PM in H3 Modding

...if this was on the order sheet for walmart then of course you're gonna have to pay...it means that its in a disc and do you rly honestly think that they're gonna give it away free? lol i doubt it will be released and if it is then it will be a disc you have to pay for, the amount depends on the content of the disc. if its a map editor and a few new maps (maybe 2 or 3) then i'd say somewhere around the $50 mark? keep in mind i live in australia so i cant say anything for your exchange rate...DAMN YOU GEORGE BUSH!!!

#44981 cain and abel

Posted by Repoman 108 on 18 September 2008 - 06:36 PM in Help Desk

i have an ip flooder and i have cain and abel. but i need to know how to find the peoples im versing on XBL's ip addresses with cain and abel so i can get started. i know im gonna get some ppl saying stuff like. dont do it, its illegal...i rly dont care can yu just tell me how?

#44679 Complete Gametype Whitepapers

Posted by Repoman 108 on 15 September 2008 - 03:31 PM in H3 Modding

wat you would do is you would make 2 separate gametypes. and dont change anything on the files. then you would swap the thing you want to find where the offset is on one of the files. and then you put it on your computer, scroll down to the _blf part and see if you can find the difference. wherever the different hex value is is where the offset it. ps to the guy who started the thread. im going to start making a gametype editor which lets you create gametypes on the com, edit old ones, convert to different gametypes, and make it forge playable. are you sure your whitepapers are correct? ive been using Easy Bs
    whitepapers to start me off. and your "weapons on map" conflicts with his offset.

#44606 The Unfors33n

Posted by Repoman 108 on 14 September 2008 - 04:01 PM in Mods

i rly cant be bothered to go out and take pics of the map but i included a video. i just added it then so quit complaining about video

thanks. unfortunately this map only works with the One Flag gametype. for some reason the teleporter blocks the flag capture point so multi flag doesnt work. the only thing you need to change about the One Flag gametype thats already in halo 3 is the ridiculously long spawn time. i recommend turning that down from 10 seconds to something like 3

#44496 The Unfors33n

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 06:32 PM in Mods

i rly cant be bothered to go out and take pics of the map but i included a video. i just added it then so quit complaining about video

#44400 The Unfors33n

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 05:01 AM in Mods

The Unfors33n

Posted Image

Made by Repoman 108
    Post written up by Repoman 108 of iBotModz.net

Features:
    -inbuilt colourblind/gloomy/juicy fx
    -flood tank forms
    -infection forms
    -bubbles
    -floodballs
    -invincibility equipment
    -playable on CTF, One Flag
    -flag spawns inside floodtube
    -teles inside tube

Bugs
    -DOES NOT SUPPORT MUTLIFLAG!!! dont even bother trying. i was going to release this in a modpack but it took me too damn long to make so i decided to just release it now.

Video
    http://www.gamevee.c...iewVideo/879166

Download
    http://www.bungie.ne...fileid=52838500

Repoman 108 of iBotModz.net

#44398 Schitzo

Posted by Repoman 108 on 13 September 2008 - 03:27 AM in Programs

i have downloaded this program from a diff site ages ago and as far as halo 3 film modding programs go this is way up the top. highly recommended. but personally. i mod with HxD. it is far more reliable. btw i dont know wtf yu mean by

in my opinion is the best halo 3 film modder, because of the variety of things that you can do with it e.g. flaming helmets, name changing

most if not all film modding programs can do that. despite the idiot who posted the program. this is a very good program. download it. and i have modded player names with this program so that they are both less and more characters. it might just be that i have a long name and it fills the blank spots with spaces. but i havent had any trouble. but still its not as fool proof for the basics like flaming helmets and stuff as HxD. if yu get some experience with film modding with HxD then that will become the best way to mod films for yu. it has for me. that is just my insight into film modding.

#44011 Bungie Weekly Update: 9/05/08

Posted by Repoman 108 on 09 September 2008 - 10:50 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

the map pack is on a disc because then they can include the map editor. this will let you CREATE YOUR OWN MAPS!!!
    not like forge editing but real death barrier/BSP editing you cant edit the old maps such as guardian... unless we found some way to convert the map files of say guardian to whatever type of file the new map editor uses and from there inject them as that file type and edit it from the xbox. which will probably prove to be impossible given our current track record with H3 modding. we'll just have to wait and see