•  

• iBotModz CBox

Valid's Content

There have been 207 items by Valid (Search limited from 19-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#14498 "iBotModz Glitchers"

Posted by Valid on 09 May 2008 - 07:08 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

So..... is this group ever gonna git started or what?

Now that were members of the group what do we do?

#25342 INVINCIBILITY POWER UP TEST

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 12:28 PM in H3 Modding

So is the invincibility the only one you can make thats not in there normally? It would be cool to have a map with auto turrets and cloaking!

#31824 LAX VS. D1CE VOTE!

Posted by Valid on 08 July 2008 - 09:15 AM in Battle Zone

hmmm i picked D1CE, but they are both really good... idk i gues i like the colors, and the fact that i like street fighter...

#32019 [SmokiestGrunl]Demo Derbi

Posted by Valid on 08 July 2008 - 08:35 PM in Mods

looks awsome, and playable... well not how u ussually play, but this defenatly sounds funner then a just-to-look-at mod... But ill have to download tomarow to late to play xbox here

#14331 How many 5 year olds can you take in a fight?

Posted by Valid on 07 May 2008 - 08:59 PM in Off-Topic

#25104 Anarchy = sex on legs?

Posted by Valid on 19 June 2008 - 08:07 PM in Showoff

Nice! My favorite is the Vegas one!!!

#14402 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) New

Posted by Valid on 08 May 2008 - 06:30 PM in H3 Modding

That video is awsome!!

#30981 The Pit - SECURITY CAMERA and WORKING MONITOR ON THE PIT

Posted by Valid on 05 July 2008 - 07:40 PM in H3 Modding

Nice... this sounds really awsome and has so many uses... well if it wasn't host only it would have more... but still you could make an awsome zombies base with this... or tons of other interesting uses (just got to get lucky and get host on your team lol)

#15167 [7th Column Mods] Riverworld 1.0

Posted by Valid on 14 May 2008 - 07:59 PM in Mods

looks awsome, but why is it called river world? It was kind a hard to tell from the video.
    I guess i'll just play and find out.

#15172 [7th Column Mods] Riverworld 1.0

Posted by Valid on 14 May 2008 - 08:19 PM in Mods

'Riverworld.map' is Valhalla's filename. =P

Oh sorry, I thought it was gonna have a bunch of water or something.

Played it, looks awsome. And just a quik question, do the mancannons (that shoot to the sides) on the base have a changed animation due to the mancannon animation bieng placed on the map? It looks different for some reason, like less blue?

Edit: hmmm i guess it doesn't look that different, I just never noticed that the main mancannon is more blue shootye then the over one.

#24108 [Dark Slipstream] Halo WarsÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¤ II

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 03:43 PM in Mods

Ohhh can't wait! This should be cool! Halo wars I was awsome hope this one is just as good, and maybe it will give me a reaon to actually play ratsnest.

#22897 What is the best way to make money in Oblivion?

Posted by Valid on 14 June 2008 - 06:24 PM in Games

ya you use scrolls i think... But i haven't played in a while cuase i got new games.

ps. unless there was another patch after the first one but i don't think there was

#16627 What is the best way to make money in Oblivion?

Posted by Valid on 22 May 2008 - 07:37 PM in Games

You can still duplicate with the patch, the best ways to make $ other then that are probobly doing the Arena quests, and the DLC quests, completing Knights of the Nien, and the shivering isles give you lots o' $ and so much high priced items, i just stacked a room full of them in one of my hideouts, those like the evil lair and pitrate ones also give you lots of $ easily!

+ Spartan oMega Oblivion is awsome and not that nerdy, I think alot of hardcore RPG player say its not RPGy enough and to much like a shooter game.

#15982 Points

Posted by Valid on 19 May 2008 - 06:50 PM in Problems / Suggestions

what kinda fancy things?

#15975 Points

Posted by Valid on 19 May 2008 - 06:28 PM in Problems / Suggestions

errm, i gues i dont understand, don't we already gain rank by posting?

#25885 [Nuklear & Jacob] BR Arena v4

Posted by Valid on 21 June 2008 - 07:05 PM in Mods

Oh cool you realised this... I do like that it is a very playable mod... however it is i bit bland... It is fun for just random shooting slayer matches though!

#14172 Anth0ny562

Posted by Valid on 06 May 2008 - 03:23 PM in H3 Modding

yes everyone who actually has played with or knows him syas he is actually a nice guy. And the reasons he has for not releasing the maps are most likely genuine. I have more respect for anthony then most the other modders.

#11371 levataing a spartannn or elite

Posted by Valid on 09 April 2008 - 03:29 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

an easier way to do this is to create and place a sender. Then forge a reciever and make it a different node number. keep holding on to it in forge and have someone else stand derectly under the sender. Then switch the reciever to the same node number as the sender and the person will be teled thier and if they dont move, jump, or reload the will levitate.

Another cool this about this is that the person also will survive death barriers if they dont move so you can make teles any place you want and use this to see different areas.

#23964 GREATEST forge trick

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 09:06 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice that could be really cool form infection maps.

Zombies cant pick up weapons...

Humans pickups equipment and shoots up lift...

Zombies can't get up there...

Be like a shortcut for the humans... or really for any kindof gametype if you place the regenerator in a strategic location.

Cool glitch!

#24117 GREATEST forge trick

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 03:53 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice that could be really cool form infection maps.

Zombies cant pick up weapons...

Humans pickups equipment and shoots up lift...

Zombies can't get up there...

Be like a shortcut for the humans... or really for any kindof gametype if you place the regenerator in a strategic location.

Cool glitch!

zombies can still get up there is everyone here completely oblivious to tha "A" button that magicly allows you to what many call "jump". lol it wouldnt work too well unless you put it up higher than the zombies can jump but not higher than the humans can..... anyway very cool glitch but not very usefull because of that magical "A" button lol

Oh lol i thought you could only go up with the equipment... I thought the whole point of it was that you couldn't just jump... And if you can then isn't this essentally just a equipment jump kinda thing?

#31120 Whats your favourite PSP game?

Posted by Valid on 06 July 2008 - 07:03 AM in Handhelds

I would defenatly say monster hunter 2, its a fun game and it doesn't get boring after five hours like some PSP games.

#14693 Funny things halo 3 people say!

Posted by Valid on 11 May 2008 - 12:59 PM in Off-Topic

post the funniest things youve heard people say in halo 3. Please tell if it was using the IWIWYD(or whatever) skull or not.

Mine: today while playing on the ark a grunt told me to "suck it demon!"

That was funny, and strange!

#25049 My first recording :D pellican killing tut

Posted by Valid on 19 June 2008 - 06:22 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Really good vid and tut! I'll try this later! And ill put this vid up in the glitch arcive, cuase the vid i have in there now of this sucks.

#17365 [Dark Slipstream] Halo WarsÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¤ I

Posted by Valid on 26 May 2008 - 05:50 PM in Mods

Yes, I'd have to say this is one of my favorite mods so far.

#15792 ..::Duff World::...

Posted by Valid on 18 May 2008 - 08:40 PM in Mods

Man these halo 2 mods look awsome, too bad i never got any when i had halo 2.

I hope halo 3 modding can eventually become this awsome!!!