•  

• iBotModz CBox

cbpwnrs2's Content

There have been 70 items by cbpwnrs2 (Search limited from 28-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#48496 All Halo 2 Button Combos

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:33 PM in Misc

Fail Its BxR and he does have it.

If You can edit this post and put that in But good post ;)

#48494 Driveable pelican in outskirts

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:29 PM in Misc

This is a Game Save so you just need to put it on your Action Replay Max Memory Card or FTP it to your xbox. Sorry I don't know how to do the FTP.

If you can post pics and info

#48493 H3 AIO

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:27 PM in Programs

he said it was his frist ok he posted it and made a video about it its a good post

and this one may be good ok

and also if you want to make it seem like you

not
    flameing try not to us angry faces just a thought

Nice Post But Put In Pics And Info But Till Then I = No DL

#48487 LOL IM SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:20 PM in Off-Topic

I'm so stupid I drank alchohol and get expelled! Im a retard LOL!

#48486 What have I done?

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:13 PM in Off-Topic

At least you have learnt how to post chatbox messages now and BTW noone IMO on this site really gives a mother F U < K ing son of a b!t<h stupid peice of dutch chicken s*** wether your being flamed

we are flaming you for a reason, simply your a stupid fat s*** bag

Damn ***** You Just Told That b**** DAMN!

#48484 Why Are All Links Bad

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 14 October 2008 - 02:10 PM in Help Desk

Thats probably because they were on fileshares and got removed or if when link and it says thyou click thee link is dead or something and your still on this site copy and paste the link into the address bar and it'll work.

No Like Moddude Said The Links Are Going Bad Because Of Something With Bungie But It Will Just Say File Could Not Be Found For All Even When I Copy And Paste It

#48317 Why Are All Links Bad

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 05:04 PM in Help Desk

Why do all liks for mods dissapear

#48316 new gitch on cov. get a mongoos in a tower

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 05:03 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Seems pretty cool :)
    Space it out a bit, its hard on the eye's.
    I'll try out whenever i decide to go on Gaylo, i mean Halo 3.

Thanks For This

#48315 [How-To] Active Equipment Mod

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 05:01 PM in Tutorials

lol
    i just dident want to make like 100000000 tests (=

NO WAY THANKS FOR POSTING THIS I SO DIDN'T KNOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE LULZ!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry :p

#48314 How To Find Out Who Is Host Download

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 04:58 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

dude just post a link to your file share or the easey way go in to forge and in monitor mode look down at
    the ground then go back to human and then if your syill looking at the ground your host or go to a host

only mod or if you see a sparten clone that is green or an elite clone that is white your host plenty of

better ways to do it

K Ill Fix That

#48313 Modded GamerTag

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 04:56 PM in Xbox

I know very well what that screenshot was... But it's not exactly relevant to the gamertag.

EDIT: Sorry, I was thinking of the screenshot WTFPEACHES posted <.<

WTF?

#48312 Cool You can change maps in mm W/O Vetoing Here is a youtube tut

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 04:55 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=H0mEOGPZL4E

#48310 Mcdonalds Monopoly Codes please

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 13 October 2008 - 04:42 PM in Off-Topic

im gonna guess they do have it but yeah i dont like mcdonalds because its bad for u and it gives u the worst and i mean worst craps but for those of u that do plz pm codes thx (since theres 5000+ members i bet half of u go to mcdonalds some time i just have 2 of 3 spaces and if i get the third i get 10000 dollers which i need to buy something (like mcdonalds lol j/k)

Also I Would To Like Them Any Of Them Will Be Fine Just Also Send Them To Me I'm Not saying send them all to me but just send some to both of us thanks and also all i need is 1 for the million dollars so ya just saying I Hope I Win Lol! But Yeah Just Send Us Both Some If U Can

#48117 How To Find Out Who Is Host Download

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 12 October 2008 - 05:52 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

A host check map and game type is set out.

This lets you start the game and by random spawns and kills... whenever the game starts... nobody will spawn everyone with go to black screen and the person who has one kill is the host.. everyone else should have no kills.

perfect for GB and tournaments to check and make sure who ever's host is supposed to be host.

you can download the game and game type on my file share. just send me a message or request

GT/ xTheLebA

#48115 Flying Warthog Download

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 12 October 2008 - 05:48 AM in Tutorials

http://files.filefro...;/fileinfo.html

:yahoo:

Ok For Info I Know That This Works Because I Did It And What It Does Is It Can Make It So That Your Warthog Can Fly On Any Map That You Can Get A Warthog On To! And It Is A Very Useful Download!

Post Edited By Me

#47313 How To Hack A Website

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 05:28 PM in Computers

if you want to hack a website go to a website then change the url to java script: document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0

#47311 How To Hack A Website

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 05:12 PM in Computers

Am I Allowed To Post This Or Not Just Asking cuz if some 1 does it to dis site ill be held responsible! Can I?

#47305 Merging Objects With The Ground In Forge

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:57 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Oh Its All Good

#47293 Flames From Tires Instead Of Dirt Tutorial

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:26 PM in Tutorials

Flames from tires instead of dirt

Step 1: Open up your map in Dot Halo
    Step 2: In the Tags window, scroll down and click on the [effe]effects tag
    Step 3: Click on "effects\contact\grinding\vehicle_default" and in the dependencies window change everything to the following:

prt3-effects\generic\fires\fire
    pmov-effects\particle_physics\fire

Step 4: Now do the same thing to the next 7 tags under "effects\contact\grinding\vehicle_default". Change all the prt3 dependecies to effects\generic\fires\fire, and all the pmov dependencies to effects\particle_physics\fire.

Step 5: Click save changes and resign

#47289 Merging Objects With The Ground In Forge

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:19 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

No But It does look like i copy and paste and steal other peoplles posts but no i have had all these tuts on my desktop from notepad for a while because i have wanted to do this so i will write things in the notepad and when i do it i will have an easier way accsessing these tuts but i have hand written all of these tuts but i have copyed and pasted from my own source I would never steal other posts like that

#47285 How To Install A Custom 360 Dashboard Background TUT

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:13 PM in Xbox

Thanks!

#47282 Add Music To The Warthogs Driver Seat Tut

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:09 PM in Tutorials

*TUT: Add Music to Warthog Driver Seat*

Supplies:
    Mainmenu.map
    Dothalo
    A map resigner
    Halo Sound Tools
    Sony Sound Forge 8

Step 1: Open your music file in Sound Forge. We will be swapping your sound in for the main menu music which is in 4 parts. You will have to split your sound into 4 parts that are the same length as the main menu parts.
    Part 1: 56 seconds
    Part 2: 35 seconds
    Part 3: 1 min 15 sec
    Part 4: 2min 29 sec

Step 2: Save all four parts as Windows Media Audio V9 type files. Save them somewhere you will remember, and in order from beginning to end.

Step 3: Open your map in Halo Sound Tools and scroll down to sound\ui\main_menu_music\menu_music\loop and click internalize. Once that??s finishes click inject, and inject your files in order. Once you finish that close the map.

Step 4: Open your map in Dothalo, and scroll down to the sound tab snd!(thankyou to nitemare14 for pointing out my mistake) Highlight sound\vehicles\warthog\new_warthog_left\new_wartho g_left (or right) and change sound\vehicles\warthog\new_warthog_left\track1\loo p to sound\ui\main_menu_music\menu_music\loop. Click save changes and close out of that.

Step 5: Open up your resigner, open your map and resign it.

Step 6: Move your map back to your box however you want, and when you hop in the hog it should play your music

#47277 Merging Objects With The Ground In Forge

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:04 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Discussion for Merging Immovable Objects with Map Geometry

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576 and weights 82KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576. This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x576 and weights 74KB.

This time round we've got another more advanced forging technique that follows on from the interlocking objects forging 101.

We'll start off by explaining how to push a double box into the ground - once that's explained it's a similar process to force any immovable objects into a wall or any other map geometry.

As an example, the double box in the first screenshot was forced into the ground to leave it 3 walls high above the floor. To do this, lay 3 walls flat on top of each other and then place the double box on top. Delete the walls so you have a floating double box. Now set the floating box to 'Place on Start: No' and assign it a long respawn time to give yourself time to complete the next steps. Start a new round and the double box will not yet have spawned - however, it's small blue dot representing it's spawn location will still be visible. Looking directly down at the floor above the spawn location, place another double box and lower it onto the ground. Don't ever let go of this double box you are placing, or it will disappear in later steps. Press X twice to bring up the object menu and set the 'Run Time Minimum' for the double box to the 'Run Time Maximum'. This will cause the floating double box you placed earlier to instantly respawn and force the double box you are holding into the ground. Whilst still holding the double box, press start to bring up the menu, save, and then quit.

Restart forge and the double box will be merged with the ground. Now all that is left is to delete the 'pushing' double box resting atop it, et viola!

How far do you want the object in the ground/wall?

It depends how high you float your 'pushing' object off the ground. The space between the ground and the 'pushing' object is how much of the 'pushed' object will be left visible above ground. The same process applies for pushing objects into walls, except you have to go through the procedure at 90????° to the floor.

The object comes out sideways or not straight, how do I make it straight?

Simple, use double boxes to keep it straight. Put some on all sides so it will go into the ground/wall perfectly straight.

The objects keep dissapearing when I let go!

Dont let go of it, instead press start, save your map and quit, when you load up your map again the object will be in the ground/wall.

Alternate Method: Using the Door
    Faster, easier and more precise

Place the object you want to merge and secure it with other immovable objects like in the other method. Spawn a door and place it upside-down on top of the box. You'll see it sink into the box about a third of the way. Once it has settled, grab the box and let go right away. The door will now push the box down into the floor. If you want the box deeper in the floor, grab the door again and let it go and it'll sink back into the box.

This method is much faster and easier than the save and quit method. You can also use the sides of the doors to make smaller adjustments. Use multiple doors at the same time to push objects evenly.

#47275 [How-To] Place Invisible Barriers

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 04:00 PM in Tutorials

First you will need a Halo 3 modding program in this tutorial I will be using
    Forge 2.3
    found here
    http://forums.halomo...pic.php?t=78473

In this tutorial we will be editing a Fusion Coil into an invisible barrier.
    Follow these steps to find out how.

You should have your usermap ready to mod open up with Forge 2.3
    If you don't know how to get usermaps off of your HDD then read a tutorial how here.
    http://forums.halomo...pic.php?t=78492
    Note: I use Halomods as a refrence I hate that place.
    Sorry =(

Go to File->Open
    Open up the usermap you would like to edit.
    With the fusion coil already placed where you want a invisible wall to be.
    EDIT:
    If you would like the Barrier to go horrizontal put it on its side and if you want to turn it do so that will make the barrier @ an angle.

Ex.
    Lets say I wanted to block off this area
    II Would put a Fusion coil in this spot as shown, after it will be a Invisible wall.

Go to
    -+ Bloc
    |
    |
    |
    |objects\gear\human\military\fusion_ciol\_fusion_co il

^^
    Thats what we will be editing go to the item properties screen to the right.

the drop down on the right
    (The one with
    objects\gear\human\military\fusion_ciol\_fusion_co il in it)

and go to

objects\multi\wall_l\wall_l

then hit save.

Resign the map.

Transfer it to the drive and it should end up like this.

Hehe Don't Forget your manners if this helped.

=)

xD

#47270 Wireless Rapid Fire Controller

Posted by cbpwnrs2 on 06 October 2008 - 03:48 PM in Xbox

Tools necessary:
    Solder Iron
    Dremel (preferably)
    Torx T8 security screwdriver. NOTE: I couldn??t get find a security screwdriver locally, so I just used a small flathead screwdriver to break the center posts of the screws. I was then able to use my regular T8 screwdriver to take out the screws.

Parts necessary.....Radio Shack identification number
    TLC555 Timer.....276-1718
    10K ohm resistor.....
    1.8K ohm resistor.....I used a 2.2k ohm resistor instead Radio shack doesn't sell any of 1.8k resistors
    220 ohm resistor.....
    100K ohm potentiometer.....271-284
    1uF tantalum capacitor.....272-1434
    100pF capacitor.....272-135
    Push button switch.....275-0646
    NPN switching transistor.....276-1617
    Breadboard.....276-159
    Wire (personally, I used wire from a scrapped USB cable) if you don't wanna use scrap usb than use 30 awg (gauge) wire

**I couldn't find these specific transistors at my local Radio Shack, I used the "general purpose" PNP transistors they they had in stock. They still worked, but I'm not sure if the ones listed above will work better.

Getting Started
    NOTE: The breadboard will come in a pack of two, connected. First, I suggest separating them. I used my Dremel. I??m not sure if that is what ??pro??s? suggest, but it worked for me.
    NOTE: For ease of understanding I will use an alphanumeric labeling system when referring to holes on the breadboard. Ignore the holes on the perimeter of the breadboard. Ignoring them, you should see two rows on the breadboard. Each row is three holes by ten holes. Lay the breadboard on your work surface with the trace side facing down and the rows going vertical, so you see one row on the left and one row on the right. Take a writing utensil and mark the top left dot. That dot will be A1. The dot to the right of that will be B1, to the right of that, C1, and so on. Each column will be a letter and each row will be a number, so the bottom right dot will be F10.

1. Solder the TLC555 timer into the breadboard with pin 1 of the chip in hole C4. Make sure that when you solder the timer onto the board you are soldering it with the chip, as well as all other components/wires, on the side of the board that doesn??t have the traces. It should be common sense, but I like to make sure I cover the simple mistakes, as those are the ones that really get people most the time.

2. Solder a wire connecting pins B4 and B3. I used a black wire, for ground.

3. Solder a wire connecting C3 and D3. Again, I used a black wire for ground.

4. Solder a wire connecting B5 and E6. I used an white wire in the picture.

5. Solder a wire connecting B7 and E4. I used a red wire, for power.
    [imghttp://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg261/phlsphr/HPIM0749.jpg[/img]
    6. Solder a four inch long wire to E5. I used another white wire in the picture. I also have the NPN transistor on the board in the picture. You can leave that off for now, that was just a mistake I made while taking pictures. The transistor will get put on in the next step and I also put it in backwards

7. Solder the NPN transistor into F1, F2 and F3. NOTE: The transistor has to go in a certain way. If you look at the back of the package that it came in you should see a diagram showing which pins are the base, emitter and collector. The collector should be soldered into F1, the base into F2 and the emitter into F3. If you threw away the case, then hopefully you got the one listed in the ??parts required? list above. If so, then the ??round? side of the transistor should be facing the away from the center of the board, as shown in the picture.Actually, sorry...my bad it should be facing towards the center of the board
    8. Solder another four inch long wire to F6. I used a white wire in the picture.

9. Solder the 100pF capacitor into E3 and E7.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 912x688 and weights 123KB.

continued...
    10. Solder the 220 ohm resistor into C2 and D2.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 944x704 and weights 113KB.

11. Solder the 1.8K ohm resistor(or your 2.2k resistor) into C1 and D1.

12. Solder the 10K ohm resistor into F4 and F5.

13. Look at your 1uF capacitor. It should have a very small ??plus? sign on it. That is the positive side. Solder the 1uF capacitor into A4 and A5, the positive side going into A5 and the negative side into a4.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x544 and weights 94KB.

14. Solder a four inch long wire to B2. I used a green, for trigger.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 880x656 and weights 189KB.

15. Solder a four inch long wire to B1. Again, I used green, for trigger.

16. Solder a four inch long wire to A3. I used black, for ground.

17. Solder a four inch long wire to B6. I used green, for trigger.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 944x704 and weights 59KB.

18. Solder a seven inch long wire to A7. I used red, for power.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x771 and weights 117KB.

19. Flip the circuit board over and use a sharpie to draw a square around the holes of the board that you used. This will be your guide for when you are cutting the board down to size to fit inside the controller.

20. Your finished right trigger circuit board should look like this?
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 640x480 and weights 172KB.

Installing the pushbuttons and the potentiometer
    1. Take the controller apart and be careful not to ruin anything inside of the controller. Be gentle here with it.
    2. Remove the ??rumbler? from the controller??s circuit board on the right side.
    3. Using a Dremel (preferably) cut all supports for the rumbler out of the casing. This should provide more than enough room for your nearly finished mod. Here are the front and back, post-cut...Just cut the right side of the controller and keep your left rumbler in place...only remove the right side rumbler
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 976x736 and weights 235KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x772 and weights 221KB.

^notice that I'd already cut one of the holes for the right trigger's pushbutton. That is the next step...
    4. You should see two circles on the inside of the back of the controller casing. I used those as guides for where to put my pushbuttons. They aren??t perfect, but they??re damn closed. Using a Dremel, drill holes into the back of the controller??s casing to allow you to install the pushbuttons. If you want a nice looking end result, I suggest you go slow and steady, comparing your progress with the pushbuttons often to ensure you don??t overcut. If you are only doing the right trigger portion of this mod then only drill the hole in the right side of the controller.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1008x752 and weights 211KB.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 768x576 and weights 144KB.

5. Using a Dremel, cut another hole just below the hole you drilled for the right trigger??s rapid fire button. This hole will be for the potentiometer, so you don??t have to open the controller every time you want to adjust it. Again, go slow and compare often to ensure you have a good looking end result. The picture for this step is above, with the picture of the hole for the right trigger button.
    6. Put the pushbuttons into the holes, installing them from the outside and using the captive lock-washers to keep them tight and in place.
    7. The potentiometer should have three legs, two on one side and one on the other. Clip one of the legs on the side that has two.

8. Some more experienced may disagree with my following method, but it worked for me, mostly because I was extremely careful. If someone has a better method, I am very willing to learn it. To install the potentiometer, I put superglue around the hole that I??d drilled for it. I then gently held the potentiometer on the hole with the adjustable side facing the exterior of the shell of the controller and the pin side facing in, ensuring that I got no superglue onto the white portion (adjustable part) of the potentiometer. I continued to hold it until it dried. You can also use hot glue if you careful on where you glue it. Just don't get it on the adjustable part of the trimmer.
    Installing the right trigger circuit board
    NOTE: Trim each wire as necessary, to ensure you don??t end up with a ??spaghetti mess? of wires in your controller, before soldering.[/color]
    1. Solder the wire from B2 of the circuit board to one of the leads of the pushbutton for your right trigger
    2. Solder the wire from A6 of the circuit board to the other lead of the right pushbutton.
    3. Solder the wire from E5 of the circuit board to one of the leads of the potentiometer/trimmer
    4. Solder the wire from F6 of the circuit board to the remaining lead of the potentiometer/trimmer. You should now have two wires soldered to the potentiometer, one on each side of it, not two wires on both sides. Remember, I instructed you to cut one of the two leads that are on one side of the potentiometer in Step 7 of Installing the pushbuttons and potentiometer. Your project should now look something like this:
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x779 and weights 232KB.

5. Solder the wire from A7 to the Power point of the controller??s circuit board.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x773 and weights 75KB.

6. Solder the wire from B3 to the Ground point of the right trigger of the controller??s circuit board. In my picture it is the point with the black wire soldered to it on the right hand side of the controller.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x773 and weights 76KB.

7. Solder the wire from B1 to the Trigger point of the right trigger of the controller??s circuit board. In the picture in step 6 above, it is the point with the green wire soldered to it on the right side of the controller??s circuit board, just below the black one mentioned in step 5.
    Reassemble the controller carefully, making sure to avoid pinching any of your wires
    And there you have it. You should now have a fully-functional rapid fire controller. Simply adjust the potentiometer as necessary for the setting you feel comfortable with.