•  

• iBotModz CBox

LXV Grizzly's Content

There have been 434 items by LXV Grizzly (Search limited from 28-June 23)

Sort by                Order  

#19172 New Last Resort Mod

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 02 June 2008 - 04:18 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I checked boso's file share, both pictures were taken by him but he didnt have either map on there.

#19378 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 12:12 PM in Mods

um.. i hate to be a coplainer, but the ambush one doesnt work for me, it may just be me but you might want to check it out.

#19445 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 05:02 PM in Mods

I have heard of some underground direct link downloads like what your talking about, so it can be done, im just not sure where to look or how to do it, but i have faith that you can or find out how to. Keep up the good work.

#19459 Ok now i am not ganne release anything...

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 06:18 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I'll admit there are some sour apples in the bunch, but I wouldnt punish everyone becuse a few selfish people decided to leak your maps, if you dont want them to get leaked only test them with your closest friends (im hoping those arent who leaked it) But dont stop putting maps out there. Take time and perfect them and then when you feel they are ready to be released release them. I think this just shows that a lot of people are out for number one.

#19561 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 04 June 2008 - 02:57 PM in Mods

I have heard of some underground direct link downloads like what your talking about, so it can be done, im just not sure where to look or how to do it, but i have faith that you can or find out how to. Keep up the good work.

I've been looking into a way to libcurl (copying a site, without using it) to host all modded maps here. On a separate sub-domain that requires invite-only to get into. To prevent Bungie, and I think it was easy. I already am almost done.

That sounds like a pretty good solution to having threads shut down. Glad your working on it .

#19745 RIPPERZ!!!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 05 June 2008 - 05:47 PM in H3 Modding

hey guys, it was me who posted the list of mods on there site, if you want to ban me I guess you can, i was just trying to be helpfull, im really sorry about it, didnt know i wasnt supposed to. I said i got it from here, but im really sorry about the whole situation. my apologies wont happen agian.

#20250 I want YOUR suggestions!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 02:55 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

um, well i guess if you cant resign you could get some else to sign for you... i doubt it will work though for some reason.

#20275 Some of the new stuff ive been working on

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 05:40 PM in H3 Modding

are there any plans on releasing these in the next month? or will we have to wait indefinatly?

#20279 I will not release another mod for a while

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 06:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

people need to take responsibility for there own actions, you let haxalot have access to the resigner, your problem.

#20299 Modding Con Resigner (Need To Know Info)

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 07:14 PM in H3 Modding

ok, what i dont understand is why bungie hasnt already banned the key pair and what not, I mean they can see people are modding maps so why not stop it before people release the signer?

#20400 can someone resign a map for me

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 June 2008 - 11:16 AM in H3 Modding

fredrick hey its grizzly, but that is impossible, read more about modding, you cant make a forge varient mod of snowtrap becuase theres not snow in the maps files and stuff. and if it was a .map mod then you wouldnt be able to play it without a dev kit which can cost near 1000 dollars.

#20447 fileshare banned

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 June 2008 - 03:12 PM in H3 Modding

That sucks, btw peaches hows that alternate download program thing coming?

#20500 fileshare banned

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 June 2008 - 08:16 PM in H3 Modding

lol well its good to know that progress is being made, i cant wait to see it!

#20523 BRING BACK HEADLONG

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 June 2008 - 08:34 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Yea people keep making these modded pics, i think bungie is more worried about those than maps. also he said "remaked"

#20525 Legacy Map Pack

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 08 June 2008 - 08:35 PM in H3 Modding

Im glad your modding, but ive seen to many pelicans and warthogs on the pit so sorry, no DL for me. Nice job though none the less.

#20767 When is the legendary mappack coming free?

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 09 June 2008 - 11:39 AM in H3 Modding

Bungie doesnt have any plans to release it for free.

#20811 What kind of gametype mods are out there??

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 09 June 2008 - 02:46 PM in H3 Modding

Why would bungie make it so you cant spawn with certain weapons?

#20938 Halo 3 Bridging

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 09 June 2008 - 08:28 PM in H3 Modding

Well im glad progress is being made in modding, but i do have to say id rather not be bridged when im getting my 50 lagit, that would be annoying. But heck theres nothing i can do to stop you.. But please dont release to much info on the subject, becuase matchmaking should still be actual matches not bridges. Good luck with your 50. If you see LXV Grizzly on the other team dont boot me thanks!

#21088 Favorite Modded Map

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 07:34 AM in H3 Modding

Well out of those limited choices id say guardian, just because its the most playable.

#21214 DLC Maps w/ strange items

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 02:54 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Thatd be tight if it was the glass floor becuase then you could make a box like that! and put people in it.

#21224 New modded valhalla, Snow Valhalla!![No not V2]

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 03:00 PM in H3 Modding

that sucks, wish it wasnt but it does look pretty cool if its real

#21223 New modded valhalla, Snow Valhalla!![No not V2]

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 03:00 PM in H3 Modding

that sucks, wish it wasnt but it does look pretty cool if its real

#21247 Favorite Modded Map

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 03:38 PM in H3 Modding

Well, out of THOSE choices id have to say the guardian one with the shield doors and the revolving ring around the level, its really cool.

#21276 * Team Doubles Boosting *

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 04:33 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Well your going to need 4 teams becuase if you play the same people a certain amount of times in a row then you dont gain exp or rank.

#21277 Legacy Map Pack

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 10 June 2008 - 04:36 PM in H3 Modding

Yea i just wish some people would make worthwhile mods on other levels, the pit is kinda limited besides hogs