• Please log in to reply
    39 replies to this topic

#1 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

Hey guys! This is MrTwiggy101. Right now, I am asking YOU for your suggestions on what YOU want to see. Do you want to see a modded CTF game? A random mod with clones? What do YOU want to see! Tell me, and if enough people agree, I will make it for you guys

#2 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 02:55 PM

A harder course mod on blackout. Or Standoff with 16 banshees on instant spawn, with other things like clones, added equipment, scenery, ect. If you can, 10% gravity and 500% speed on a gametype, plus 1 shot kill .

#3 Random1225

Random1225

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 2

• VIP

• 986 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:12 PM

Make some sort of modded Infection gametype. I'm not sure what you should make it do so be creative.

#4 Nuklear♥

Nuklear♥

Snail is awesome!

• Members+

• 255 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:14 PM

1 shot kill is already possible.

Also, can you make an infection variant where zombies movement speed is 999% and gravity 5%?

#5 REDSTAR 105

REDSTAR 105

Insert Custom Title Here.

• Donors+

• 775 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 03:51 PM

Also, can you make an infection variant where zombies movement speed is 999% and gravity 5%?

No i actually mean one shot kill with every weapon, really 1% health or something like that, you shoot one plasma rifle bolt at someone and they die.

#6 kevbrown713

kevbrown713

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 05:18 PM

Hey...this is a great idea.

First i wanna see:

-A phantom
    -An extra tower in sandtrap
    -And some missile pod turrets on sandtrap!

Thanks

#7 nielsss

nielsss

Sergeant Grade 2

• Retired Staff

• 361 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 06:31 PM

Ive been working hard on modded gametypes, i did a couple of interesting things..Check my fileshare for a gametpye called "modded slayer" see if you can see what is changed

#8 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 11:47 PM

Ok well blackout, i have a bunch of grenades setup to be swapped with that smoke coming out the top of the air lift, flags, skulls/bombs(either), fire, and more basketball hoops....if u like it contact me BowVice52 i already hav the setup

#9 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

First i wanna see:

-A phantom

Thanks

1.Phantom is impossible unless its in the .con file (very unlikely) 2. The towers mite be possible kinda like the waterfall on Construct 3. The missile pod turret on Sandtrap is only possible on sum maps i think (like shades are only on snowbound and guardian)

#10 kevbrown713

kevbrown713

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:41 PM

u think it'd b possible to throw in another broken phantom like in sandtrap?

#11 dschu012

dschu012

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 83 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:43 PM

No i actually mean one shot kill with every weapon, really 1% health or something like that, you shoot one plasma rifle bolt at someone and they die.

Im pretty sure they have that.

#12 dschu012

dschu012

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 83 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:45 PM

I think one shade turret on guardian up on sniper3 by the fusion coil might make for a decent tower of power game. I dunno tho because you can really test it out. I say shade turret because its non-detachable.

#13 Antman

Antman

Recruit

• Members+

• 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:24 PM

How about.....mods from halo 2 like shot gun shooting 10x banshee bomb or warthog with tank turret or magnum shooting rocket

#14 Obito Kajuo

Obito Kajuo

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 77 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:29 PM

Sorry dude, swaps like those won't be happening for a very long time because of Bungie's updates.

#15 SNIPERX1652

SNIPERX1652

Private Grade 2

• Members

• 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

can u make crouch walk speed 999%
    and no death barriers with a stair way of platforms that leads to the sky with a missilepod turret at the to so you can rape the ppl at the bottom lol and extra clones to get in the way up to the top

#16 SNIPERX1652

SNIPERX1652

Private Grade 2

• Members

• 59 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:58 PM

First i wanna see:

-A phantom

Thanks

1.Phantom is impossible unless its in the .con file (very unlikely) 2. The towers mite be possible kinda like the waterfall on Construct 3. The missile pod turret on Sandtrap is only possible on sum maps i think (like shades are only on snowbound and guardian)

WoW your mister possitive

#17 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 10:02 PM

I was just tellin him. its not like i was mean....and i never in any of those said they were impossible for sure

#18 the mythic

the mythic

Private

• Members+

• 44 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 11:24 AM

is it possible to skin a forge variant? also i think we need more playable mods. like the weapons on map are set up where you can actually play. just add some new turrets and a couple clones in a remote area. the best modded map for an actual game is halo wars

#19 Obito Kajuo

Obito Kajuo

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 77 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 10:48 PM

I got an idea for a mod, how about you make:
    Suggestion #1: Invisible Barrier Arena on Highgrounds
    A highgrounds that you spawn out of bounds in the water (of course not so far out that the death barrier kills you) and have the entire body of water surrounded with invisible barriers (so that the players can neither get back to the original highgrounds map or end up getting killed by the death barrier due to walking to far out of bounds.).
    Reason why I suggest this: I suggest this not just because invisible barriers are saveable, but also because this kind of map would be able to be turned into a awsome arena.

Suggestion #2: Completely Flooded Highground
    A highground map completely flooded with realistic water (like the water out of bounds of highgrounds), and if possible, the yellow lights from foundry, (would it be possible? didn't tyler use items from other maps, take for example, his map Last Reconing. So wouldn't this be possible?)
    Reason why I suggest this: I suggest this because, even though the water would make it extremely hard to see, because of this effect, this could possibly make a extremely fun infection map, and to all you who are reading this, if you're thinking,why the yellow lights? Well thats because if the person modding the map wanted to, he/she could possibly make a awsome underwater race track.

Ok , now I'm done typing, there goes 30 minutes of my life that I'll never get back, lol.

#20 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:34 AM

i would like to see a flooded high ground