•  

• iBotModz CBox

LXV Grizzly's Content

There have been 434 items by LXV Grizzly (Search limited from 01-July 23)

Sort by                Order  

#20279 I will not release another mod for a while

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 06:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

people need to take responsibility for there own actions, you let haxalot have access to the resigner, your problem.

#20275 Some of the new stuff ive been working on

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 05:40 PM in H3 Modding

are there any plans on releasing these in the next month? or will we have to wait indefinatly?

#20250 I want YOUR suggestions!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 07 June 2008 - 02:55 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

um, well i guess if you cant resign you could get some else to sign for you... i doubt it will work though for some reason.

#19745 RIPPERZ!!!

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 05 June 2008 - 05:47 PM in H3 Modding

hey guys, it was me who posted the list of mods on there site, if you want to ban me I guess you can, i was just trying to be helpfull, im really sorry about it, didnt know i wasnt supposed to. I said i got it from here, but im really sorry about the whole situation. my apologies wont happen agian.

#19561 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 04 June 2008 - 02:57 PM in Mods

I have heard of some underground direct link downloads like what your talking about, so it can be done, im just not sure where to look or how to do it, but i have faith that you can or find out how to. Keep up the good work.

I've been looking into a way to libcurl (copying a site, without using it) to host all modded maps here. On a separate sub-domain that requires invite-only to get into. To prevent Bungie, and I think it was easy. I already am almost done.

That sounds like a pretty good solution to having threads shut down. Glad your working on it .

#19459 Ok now i am not ganne release anything...

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 06:18 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I'll admit there are some sour apples in the bunch, but I wouldnt punish everyone becuse a few selfish people decided to leak your maps, if you dont want them to get leaked only test them with your closest friends (im hoping those arent who leaked it) But dont stop putting maps out there. Take time and perfect them and then when you feel they are ready to be released release them. I think this just shows that a lot of people are out for number one.

#19445 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 05:02 PM in Mods

I have heard of some underground direct link downloads like what your talking about, so it can be done, im just not sure where to look or how to do it, but i have faith that you can or find out how to. Keep up the good work.

#19378 All Halo 3 Mods (U.T.D.) Brand New

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 03 June 2008 - 12:12 PM in Mods

um.. i hate to be a coplainer, but the ambush one doesnt work for me, it may just be me but you might want to check it out.

#19172 New Last Resort Mod

Posted by LXV Grizzly on 02 June 2008 - 04:18 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

I checked boso's file share, both pictures were taken by him but he didnt have either map on there.