•  

• iBotModz CBox

Valid's Content

There have been 207 items by Valid (Search limited from 27-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#16400 Heretic v2 Montage Trailor(edited by me)

Posted by Valid on 21 May 2008 - 08:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Great job, I thought the effects were awsome, my favorite was the fist snipe with the zooming on the green radar thing. Plus really nice sticks!

#25344 Halo 3 signature

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 12:41 PM in Graphics

Dam those are awsome... my favorite is the one that says inX2bit... except my name isn't inX2bit so it would look kinda wierd if i used it.

#16864 Halo 3 Modding Prank!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Valid on 24 May 2008 - 07:13 AM in Off-Topic

OMG, he is such a noob, no way he ever modded or drove a scarab in campaign.

#13336 Halo 3 Campaign Elite in custom games

Posted by Valid on 26 April 2008 - 01:35 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

This isnt truly like in campaign, if i remember corectly you dont really have no weapons, it just looks like it to other players.

If you really want to be like in the campaig and have no weapons whatsoever on either screen, and have that little dot aimer you have to have 3 people and two weapons on the ground.

you do the glitch you were talking about so you have the person with both weapons at the same time missing, and then the other players delete the weapon, and you truly have no weapons and that little dot aimer.

Link: http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx ... d=32562337

#25364 Halo 2 Crazy Frog

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 01:08 PM in Misc

Lol... that is really funny and wierd... But i don't get it what is Crazy Frog?

#14451 GS Mods First Map

Posted by Valid on 09 May 2008 - 05:28 AM in H3 Modding

looks cool so far. love the fire. Can you actually get ammo from those rocket cases?

edit: can you get hurt from the fire if you walk on it?

#14495 GS Mods First Map

Posted by Valid on 09 May 2008 - 06:58 PM in H3 Modding

Guys we made this map 100% we have are getting a resigner. We got that one resigned by (someone) but yeah we made it by our selves. Yes you can pick up the rocket ammo.

oh cool!

cant wait till its released!

#24117 GREATEST forge trick

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 03:53 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice that could be really cool form infection maps.

Zombies cant pick up weapons...

Humans pickups equipment and shoots up lift...

Zombies can't get up there...

Be like a shortcut for the humans... or really for any kindof gametype if you place the regenerator in a strategic location.

Cool glitch!

zombies can still get up there is everyone here completely oblivious to tha "A" button that magicly allows you to what many call "jump". lol it wouldnt work too well unless you put it up higher than the zombies can jump but not higher than the humans can..... anyway very cool glitch but not very usefull because of that magical "A" button lol

Oh lol i thought you could only go up with the equipment... I thought the whole point of it was that you couldn't just jump... And if you can then isn't this essentally just a equipment jump kinda thing?

#23964 GREATEST forge trick

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 09:06 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice that could be really cool form infection maps.

Zombies cant pick up weapons...

Humans pickups equipment and shoots up lift...

Zombies can't get up there...

Be like a shortcut for the humans... or really for any kindof gametype if you place the regenerator in a strategic location.

Cool glitch!

#24004 Get to the place where yo u fall from on cortana

Posted by Valid on 17 June 2008 - 10:16 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I figured out how to get to the place where you fall from at the beggining of the level in cortana.

IT REQUIRES 2 PEOPLE AND IS DONE ON THE COVENANT AND CORTANA

1. start the covenant at the last checkpoint and go through to the end, but make sure to grab a GRAVITY HAMMER from one of the brute chieftans, i believe there is one in the path way where the flood is your ally and where you get the IWHBYD skull.

2. Then when starting cortana have the people stand near the top of the ramp area you land on at the beggining.

3. then kill al teh flood parisites first other wise they will come back and try to kill you later when you are trying to do teh jump

4. then have oen person jump at it and the other person hammer teh ground to boost them, and aim here (This will take a few tries) :
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/scree ... d=40009500

5. Then have the other person respawn up there, which could be tricky since they will normally just respawn and fall.

6. Then you are up there!! But unfortuanatly there is a barrier in teh way so you cant actually get out with two people. However you may be able to if you had three or four people, by getting them to respawn up there!

Screenshot:
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/scree ... d=40009565

#24462 Get to the place where yo u fall from on cortana

Posted by Valid on 18 June 2008 - 02:35 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

if you were able to respawn past the barrier you could easily get out. Where the people are in the screenshot is only a jump away from the top and exit of the hole, but there is a barrier. In another place on cortana i was able to get across a similar barrier, but then you die in like 2 seconds, so this could be the same, but you would still have a pretty cool view from ontop of the map up there!

#14693 Funny things halo 3 people say!

Posted by Valid on 11 May 2008 - 12:59 PM in Off-Topic

post the funniest things youve heard people say in halo 3. Please tell if it was using the IWIWYD(or whatever) skull or not.

Mine: today while playing on the ark a grunt told me to "suck it demon!"

That was funny, and strange!

#18031 Funny h3 death - by me

Posted by Valid on 29 May 2008 - 05:34 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol, i have done stuff like that before its hillarius, but annoying when it happens, once a chopper spoke rolled into me after i blew it up and killed me.

#25070 Funniest Picture

Posted by Valid on 19 June 2008 - 07:00 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol, that is a wierd angle for the gravity hammer, made me do a dubole take... And WTF is he doing with other hand lol...

#16487 funniest crap ever

Posted by Valid on 22 May 2008 - 05:37 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I love that video!!!

#25106 Flurry mod versions 1,2&3

Posted by Valid on 19 June 2008 - 08:11 PM in H3 Modding

Cool maps! I probobly won't keep them... But they are still cool, thanks for posting them!

#14328 Fixed

Posted by Valid on 07 May 2008 - 08:29 PM in Problems / Suggestions

ok this is really strange but keeps happening to me, 3 times i tested again and it happended instantly!!!

I have an image on my fileshare, i click the thubnail and it shows the larger image.

Then i go to properties with that image COPY, and PASTE into [img][ /img] (put space so it would show up)

then when i look at my topic it has a big picture saying SCREENSHOT NOT FOUND

So i figure i put in the wrong adress, click again on the thubnail on my fileshare and...

SCREENSHOT NOT FOUND ON BUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

posting it killed my screenshot, i deleted that part of the post and its still dead

Did I do something wrong????!!!!????

Heres my fileshare 1st image shows dead to me even though i checked and it was there before i posted it in a topic.
    http://www.bungie.net/stats/Halo3/FileS ... dAcesniper
    Is it dead for everyon else to is it just my problem?

#14347 Fixed

Posted by Valid on 08 May 2008 - 05:03 AM in Problems / Suggestions

thankyou

#25300 First mod

Posted by Valid on 20 June 2008 - 10:42 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

What is it going to have on it?

#14636 Filming.

Posted by Valid on 10 May 2008 - 08:31 PM in Off-Topic

ill try to join, i shouldn't be busy at 5:00

#17971 drive destroyed vehicle-any!

Posted by Valid on 28 May 2008 - 08:14 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

OH, that makes sense, i tried this before and it didn't work for me so i just forgot about it, but i don't think i ever put invinsibility on lol. I'll have to go retry this.

#17107 Defcon Modderz Mods/Test

Posted by Valid on 25 May 2008 - 06:18 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Cool, new mods! So what does this blackout mod have on it?

#17236 defcon modders vid

Posted by Valid on 26 May 2008 - 09:09 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

WTF, you can forge in customs games!!!!!!!!!!!

The avalanch eone looked really awsome too!!!!!

#25893 Dark Slipstream Resignation

Posted by Valid on 21 June 2008 - 07:25 PM in Off-Topic

you actually made good maps.... and idk how u would have gotten -19 rep, i always gave you +rep, unlike alot of the modders you werent a @ssH#$%... well have a good sumemr i gues...

#14574 Count to 7777!! Increased!

Posted by Valid on 10 May 2008 - 11:20 AM in Off-Topic

938!

OH NO THE ENEMY APROACHES!