•  

• iBotModz CBox

Valid's Content

There have been 207 items by Valid (Search limited from 23-May 23)

Sort by                Order  

#22893 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by Valid on 14 June 2008 - 06:12 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol ok, i don't use lag glitches. You can get there from turret jump though too, but it probobly is harder then doing that.

The maps sound cool, but i don't have my 360 at the moment, and when i do i might not have live, so i can't play them for a few days.

#22805 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by Valid on 14 June 2008 - 02:50 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

that place isn't exactly new... You can also get into some side areas from there. I would like to know how you did it though. Did you use the turrent bounce?

#22614 Under Crows Nest w/Deployable Cover slide down

Posted by Valid on 13 June 2008 - 07:11 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

good job! I just don't have the time, tried it once, failed like 50 times in a row, and gave up on that one.

#22612 Biggest quote box combo ever

Posted by Valid on 13 June 2008 - 07:08 PM in Off-Topic

I hope this isnt spam anyway quote this and quote the person who posted b4 u.

test quote lololol

Continuin' the chain.

I'd like to see this completed

But we'd better come up with somethin' productive so this doesn't get locked.

BTW, I move to classify any posts that aren't a series of nested quotes as SPAM. Any seconds?

#22609 Out of avalanche map

Posted by Valid on 13 June 2008 - 07:07 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Ya i posted that map a long time ago to show the cave, its kinda old now i know.

#22604 8 Of My Out Of Map Levels

Posted by Valid on 13 June 2008 - 07:02 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

when you say the area above brick room do you mean that area you float in?

#22601 Under Crows Nest w/Deployable Cover slide down

Posted by Valid on 13 June 2008 - 06:56 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Nice! I've seen this done before, but it looked impossibly hard to do the deployablecover part. I think in one video they even got on that pelican in the sky.

Nice job actually being able to do it!

#21434 Whats Everyones Favorite Glitch

Posted by Valid on 10 June 2008 - 09:28 PM in H3 Modding

lol i <3 the red room on cortana, idk y, but it always makes me laugh. Or the way to get in the phantom on the ark cuase it was the first big glitch i every found by my self.

#19916 undead in forge

Posted by Valid on 06 June 2008 - 07:45 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

I have a short video on my fileshare, but i dont have a capture card. And i not sure if its really lag, you can do it offline, and it happens nearly EVERY time you put the person in the right spot.

#18975 Voting For The PAINT BATTLE

Posted by Valid on 01 June 2008 - 07:59 PM in Battle Zone

EVRYONE VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!

#18937 there you go a free xbl acc

Posted by Valid on 01 June 2008 - 05:12 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Whered you get it, u didn't scam it from some one and then give it out for others to take the blame did you?

#18732 Battle Anyone :D (MS PAINT)

Posted by Valid on 31 May 2008 - 09:08 PM in Battle Zone

uuummmmmmmmmm....

ibotmodz logo thing...

#18714 Lightsabers?

Posted by Valid on 31 May 2008 - 07:53 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Ummm do you have a link to the pics...

#18655 ||Troy|| Energy Sword Mod

Posted by Valid on 31 May 2008 - 02:17 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Your fileshares not working ehh, well whats your gamertag so i can download it when it is?

And, do you know how it was made?

#18552 This guy got killed by a stray chopper wheel

Posted by Valid on 31 May 2008 - 07:44 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

Thats happened to me tons of times in campaign

#18031 Funny h3 death - by me

Posted by Valid on 29 May 2008 - 05:34 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol, i have done stuff like that before its hillarius, but annoying when it happens, once a chopper spoke rolled into me after i blew it up and killed me.

#17990 Me falling UNDER CORTANA! No joke! *Must See*

Posted by Valid on 28 May 2008 - 08:43 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol, the first part looks like the ground is eating you. I wish it was a glitch that was pretty cool., do you think your body would have continued to fall if it was allowed to, it didn't look like there was much of a barrier there.

#17977 The mods i know so far..

Posted by Valid on 28 May 2008 - 08:28 PM in H3 Modding

looks good so far, you are missing a few such as the Halo Wars mod: viewtopic.php?f=114&t=3432

And the ghost town test mod: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3483

plus a few more, but im not sure if they are officialy supposed to be released.

Also, and this may be a little to picky, but puting the maps in alphabetical order would be helpful you know so i don't have to scroll around to find where the avalanche mods are.

#17971 drive destroyed vehicle-any!

Posted by Valid on 28 May 2008 - 08:14 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

OH, that makes sense, i tried this before and it didn't work for me so i just forgot about it, but i don't think i ever put invinsibility on lol. I'll have to go retry this.

#17699 Out of Ghost town using pressure jump.

Posted by Valid on 27 May 2008 - 07:18 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

lol whatever...

#17600 My modding thread on bungie to let it be legal

Posted by Valid on 27 May 2008 - 03:39 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Dam, i wonder how Bungie will respond. I really don't think they will ban you guys, unless they seriusly plan to ban like thousands of people, and that would kill halo more then releasing a CON resigner. I bet they won't do anything unless someone else tries to do more modded things like that pic of the woman that just crosses the line, cuase the mods don't really hurt anything, and like others have said, Bungie employees have modded maps on there fileshare. WHY would they do that if they didn't want poeple to have mods? The whole point of a fileshare is to say "Hey you look at this cool map I have, you should come download it!" But idk Bungie should defenitly no matter what their stance is release some kind of clear guildlines of what banable or allowed and what isn't, instead of just rumors.

#17446 Red Room On Cortana

Posted by Valid on 26 May 2008 - 09:04 PM in Halo 3 / ODST

Its not that hard to get to just jump to one and follow it to the hole, then jump in!

#17424 BioShock

Posted by Valid on 26 May 2008 - 08:07 PM in Games

Ya in oblivion I have a charecter that uses the duplication and other cheats, and a charecter that doesn't cause the cheat can be fun to screw around with, but it makes the game boring, and if you really train a good charecter there isn't really a need to cheat.

#17365 [Dark Slipstream] Halo WarsÃ?Æ?ââ?¬Å¡Ã?â??Ã?¤ I

Posted by Valid on 26 May 2008 - 05:50 PM in Mods

Yes, I'd have to say this is one of my favorite mods so far.

#17236 defcon modders vid

Posted by Valid on 26 May 2008 - 09:09 AM in Halo 3 / ODST

WTF, you can forge in customs games!!!!!!!!!!!

The avalanch eone looked really awsome too!!!!!