Posted 01 September 2007 - 07:27 PM
BioShock Tweak Guide
Bioshock Lead Designer: No PS3 Version
BioShock Features Original Score by Garry Schyman
2K Games today released 12 tracks from the original score to BioShock
2K Games Announces BioShock Now Available
Welcome to Rapture in this "genetically enhanced" shooter
BioShock EP Featuring Period Songs Remixed by Moby and Oscar The Punk
Classic songs from the √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?Ň?40s and √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?Ň?50s get a futuristic makeover evoking the art deco-meets-sci fi styling of BioShock√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs underwater world
BioShock is the √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??genetically enhanced√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?¬Ě first person shooter where you can turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies.
You are a cast-away in Rapture, an underwater Utopia torn apart by civil war. Caught between powerful forces, and hunted down by genetically modified √?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?‚??splicers√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?¬Ě and deadly security systems, you have to come to grips with a deadly, mysterious world filled with powerful technology and fascinating characters. No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.
* Biologically mod your body with plasmids: genetic augmentations that empower you with dozens of fantastic abilities. Send Electrobolts storming from your fingertips, unleash a swarm of hornets hatched from the veins of your arms, strategically turn enemies against one another with irritants.
* Take control of your world by hacking devices and systems: reprogram enemy security bots into personal bodyguards, modify vending machines to change prices, and transform machine gun security turrets into powerless pieces of metal.
* Upgrade your weapons at Fire-For-Effect stations located through Rapture. Craft variants of ammo and plasmids by picking up materials in the city to modify them at U-Invent kiosks.
* Experiment with different battle techniques with BioShock√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√Ę‚??¬Ęs free form combat options: gameplay scenarios can be approached with a variety of weapons, active and passive plasmids, environmental objects utilization, exploitation of political alliances, or a combination of techniques. Find your style but know when to adapt.
* Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean, vividly illustrated with realistic water effects and truly next generation graphics.
* Make meaningful and mature decisions that culminate in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture to save yourself√?¬Ę√Ę‚??¬¨√?¬¶or risk all to become their savior?
Posted 22 May 2008 - 07:28 PM
Its graphics are spectacular, and its story line is like a movie!
This is one of my favorite games, I played it 3 times (in like a weeks time) straight when i first got it.
Bioshock is VERY detailed and is as enjoyable to look at as it is to play!
The game also keeps you at the edge of your seat with all the enemies bieng completly crazy and jumping out at you.
The only flaw is that the story lines twists get not so suprising after awhile and replayability isnt that high.
Its still a 10/10 for me though!!!
Edit: also some of that info is wrong, just liittle stuff, but some of the names of the things in the game are different, im pretty sure they are not Fire-For-Effect stations they are like Power-to-the-people stations or something.
Posted 23 May 2008 - 03:48 PM
Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:00 PM
Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:58 PM
yet very scary playing at 12:00 and hearing a demon thing scream
Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:19 PM
sounds like a really cool game, everyone i have talked to say its great, i might get this or oblivion
bioshock is like THE greatest single player fps EVER!!!!!!!! oblivion is the BEST rpgfps lol. oblivion is good as long as you dont seriously use the duplication cheat, fool around with it, sure. but not in your main game, totaly ruins in makes it no challange. Bio shock pwns no matter what you do.
Posted 26 May 2008 - 08:07 PM