• Please log in to reply
    7 replies to this topic

#1 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:20 PM

K well i know this isnt the right place but since this is the most veiwed forum i figured it would be redirected quicker if posted here.K well what im looking for is someone who has either both or one of the other of the gears 2 map packs if you have them i need the live file from off your console.Plz and thank you.

#2 tfrasc

tfrasc

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:50 PM

:angry: You said it yourself that it's the wrong section. Just because you want quicker results doesnlt mean you should do that!!!!!!!! But i dont really play gears so sorry!!!
    Try shoutbox sumtimes or google it.

#3 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 08:54 PM

:angry: You said it yourself that it's the wrong section. Just because you want quicker results doesnlt mean you should do that!!!!!!!! But i dont really play gears so sorry!!!
    Try shoutbox sumtimes or google it.

Plz read what i said "K well i know this isnt the right place but since this is the most veiwed forum i figured it would be redirected quicker if posted here" it says so it gets redirected quicker not answered quicker.Plz read before you post.

#4 StevenSVE♥

StevenSVE♥

Creator and Director of SVE

• Retired Staff

• 466 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 09:59 PM

Wrong Section

MOVED

#5 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:26 PM

Plz read what i said "K well i know this isnt the right place but since this is the most veiwed forum i figured it would be redirected quicker if posted here" it says so it gets redirected quicker not answered quicker.Plz read before you post.

Dude, that logic is so flawed. You can't go posting wherever you want because if everybody did it the forums would be a mess.

#6 .Slack♠

.Slack♠

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 4

• VIP

• 1,033 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:38 PM

I'm looking around the internet too, heres what you can do:
    If you have a good friend who trusts you and has the maps ask for his eail and pass to recover his account on your hd temporarily then sign in as him go to the download history and click the map pack at the same time click the middle button to sign in with another controller, pick your xbox live account and there you go free maps.
    the samething applies to the golden weapons.

#7 Quickkill0

Quickkill0

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 89 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:11 PM

Well see what inturn im actually doing is not getting the maps on a retail box what i want is the live files from someones xbox for the map packs so i can extract the map files from the live file then transfer them to my demo kit.

#8 Esjay

Esjay

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 94 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 06:05 AM

I have a memory unit ill try to get the maps for you with. After all, that is what friends do.