• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:20 PM

I just got a capture card. Please watch the test. <---link Also please subscribe and comment. I will be making montages and machinima in the future.

#2 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

Good quality :good:

What one did you buy?

#3 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 04:57 PM

Dazzle Video Creator Plus

#4 ILIKETURTLES♥

ILIKETURTLES♥

TheMasterSnail's Pimp!

• Members+

• 99 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:20 PM

Well you might be pissed about this

Hello again, Roger here with an update on the Bungie Pro subscription service we inaugurated a year ago. To recap, Bungie Pro allows subscribers expand their Halo 3 File Share from 6 slots and 25MB of storage to 24 slots and 250MB of storage, to the tune of 750 Spacebucks for the year, which is around 78 cents per month. Halo 3 file sharing has been tremendously popular, with over 53 million pieces of content shared online in the first year alone! That year is up for the first subscribers, which makes this a great time to announce a soon-to-arrive feature that we're going to add to Bungie Pro.

And that new feature is? Render-to-video! At long last, you won't need to have a video capture card to free your saved film from the confines of your Xbox. Integrated right into the Bungie.net file-sharing experience alongside current features like "Copy to My File Share" and "Download to Halo 3" will be "Render to Video" where your short Saved Films or Film Clips (length and quantity to be determined) can come to life as a computer-playable WMV file which can be downloaded to your computer, or seen on Bungie.net alongside other game content like your Screenshots.

We're still finalizing quite a few implementation details and trying to determine at what temperature a server melts into a pool of slag that will drip through the datacenter floor. So stay tuned over the next few weeks as we get those last details sorted out. In the mean time, enjoy the Title Update, and keep that great content on your file shares.

Soon you wont need a capture card

#5 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:54 PM

s***. but thts not for duty so yea. or gtaiv and i can still record other stuff.