• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    29 replies to this topic

#21 Xx Anarchy xX♥

Xx Anarchy xX♥

Best Part of iBotModz

• Members+

• 237 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:22 PM

It's about as easy as duplicating the stock a few times and adding a border and some lines with gradients... Oops, I forgot about the pixelly text. More skill is taken than just erasing parts of a c4d and you know that.

Face it
    Everything is easy.

At least I can claim a shred of originality and concept

#22 .Twc

.Twc

Private

• Members+

• 43 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:07 PM

Simple tags can actually turn out quite good.

kr0,gugs,slazella is fairly simple stuff but Damn their stuff turns out great.

#23 Happy Buddah

Happy Buddah

HB

• VIP

• 671 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:14 PM

I wasn't saying simple is bad, I was just disagreeing with Anarchy's comment that using c4ds makes things generic and that anybody can do it.

#24 .Twc

.Twc

Private

• Members+

• 43 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 07:49 PM

oya

c4ds are pretty kl for diff uses

#25 Demon

Demon

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 114 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 11:39 PM

4 postts <_< it doesn't matter i have years of Experience with GFX <_< im just and im just saying that its not good so chill

Lol, years of experience you say, and THATS your sig? im not saying you suck.... or that im good but cmon ive done sigs casually for like a year and hardly often so im not so great, but years of exp and thats ur sig? lol......

Meh.

#26 sillybob123

sillybob123

I am a homo.

• Members+

• 541 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 12:20 PM

Even without c4ds something can be good just this is amateur with no skills applied and then you back it up with pointless sarcasm and sly remarks aka arrogance and denial to accept another persons opinion.

#27 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 01 October 2008 - 10:16 PM

hahaha this place hasn't change a bit. i pop by for a second to see how it going. an look out yonder! snap city on the horizon! its great rly, you make some art, post it an get some advice an opinions. an naturally not everyone is going to agree with you an love it, you just kind got to suck it up an except it. maybe they have a point? , yet when someone says "Hmmm im not liking this one" the red alert goes off an "ATTACK" echos through the land. why do you guys do this? if you didnt want to hear the opinions of the people, then why did you post it? are you guys just looking for a fight? or do you feel like preying on those "below" you? like come on! how old are you guys?

an just so you know im expecting to get smacked up by the "pros" so dont think your going to do anything. i wont be listening until you listing for a change.

see ya in another month or so, when i journey back to the land of ibotmodz an see if snap city its still live an well. or if it crumbles an with its shards spawn peace between us all!

hahaha i love talking dramatically, i bet it will piss you all off that much more.

#28 .MeLo♥

.MeLo♥

Has been every Staff.

• Retired Staff

• 1,315 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 07:42 PM

hahaha this place hasn't change a bit. i pop by for a second to see how it going. an look out yonder! snap city on the horizon! its great rly, you make some art, post it an get some advice an opinions. an naturally not everyone is going to agree with you an love it, you just kind got to suck it up an except it. maybe they have a point? , yet when someone says "Hmmm im not liking this one" the red alert goes off an "ATTACK" echos through the land. why do you guys do this? if you didnt want to hear the opinions of the people, then why did you post it? are you guys just looking for a fight? or do you feel like preying on those "below" you? like come on! how old are you guys?

an just so you know im expecting to get smacked up by the "pros" so dont think your going to do anything. i wont be listening until you listing for a change.

see ya in another month or so, when i journey back to the land of ibotmodz an see if snap city its still live an well. or if it crumbles an with its shards spawn peace between us all!

hahaha i love talking dramatically, i bet it will piss you all off that much more.

haha same old annoying ass subs

#29 sowrd

sowrd

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 67 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:27 PM

that waz random

#30 Laxmonster54♥

Laxmonster54♥

Im one hell of a sexy man...

• Retired Staff