• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 NineDown

NineDown

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 07:04 PM

i see no marketplace, so this seems like the most suitable place to post this.

i didn't necessarily have time to rewrite my post so here it is quoted from another site.

TO STAFF: DO NOT REMOVE, I AM NOT SELLING MODIFIED CONTENT/CODES, I HAVE READ THE RULES. IF YOU FOR SOME REASON DO FIND A REASON AGAINST THE RULES TO REMOVE THIS POST, PM ME TELLING ME WHY. and since my old topic was removed without any indication as to why... here's everything reposted.. i have multiple betas both for xbox 1 and 360. i am willing to sell some of them, payments will be made through paypal and will approx. range from 100-200 which is nothing seeing as collectors payed 500 for these before. i have multiple builds of Halo 1, 2 and 3, aswell as many other games, released or unreleased, and many hot, popular games now adays. since this topic needs images here's pictures of one halo beta i'm offering, these are pictures from a july build, i have the august aswell.
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    as you see, that is my name in the first pic, and the same emblem in the second, and these pictures were taken today/yesterday as you can see by the date. IF INTERESTED, YOU WILL PM ME AND NOT POST HERE THAT YOU WILL BUY. any questions, however, may be asked/answered here. i can list many Halo betas here but for other betas i have you'll need to pm me for details, as many are private.

Cheers.

Edited by NineDown, 17 September 2008 - 07:05 PM.

#2 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 04:38 PM

if this is true
    depending on price i might want a early build of halo 3
    :thumbsup:

#3 NineDown

NineDown

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 07:40 PM

if this is true
    depending on price i might want a early build of halo 3
    :thumbsup:

Oh sure, I could get more proof for anything I have. I'm not here to be a dick or scam anyone or anything.

But I don't know if I should part with a Early Build of Halo 3, I could sell you some other ones, after the public beta however. But I'll consider the earlier builds.

I have many other games I can offer aswell.

CoD4(with a cheat menu), Forza 2 (with a cheat menu), Simpsons Beta, Project Gotham Racing 4 Beta, Project Sylpheed beta, Tenchu Z beta, and so on.

Keep in mind these cheat menu's aren't only things like rate of fire and such, but you could edit many aspects of the game, like physics, rendering(wireframe, etc).

All betas will go for 100+$, and thats for sure, but most will go for less than 200.

#4 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:56 PM

Do I need any flashed firmware to play this?

Will it still load like the H3 Beta? or in a different fashion?

#5 NineDown

NineDown

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2008 - 05:21 AM

Gah, no.

Most of the 360 builds require you have development hardware to play on. Though Halo 3 Epsilon I'm sure could be put in an ISO and burnt to a disc, it would still be expired.

These are collectors items. I've sold them to reviewers before, but it is rare than anyone has these, and I'm offering them.

Though Halo 1 and 2 beta could be played fine. Just Halo 2 Beta requires a connection to partnernet, otherwise all you can do is browse the menu, again you can buy it as a collector, or if you want you can disassemble the XBE and remove the check yourself, or try doing the same through the .map files. I can sell Halo 2 Beta with a map class if you'd like to do it that way.

Keep in mind in the dev world, betas are a big thing...