11 replies to this topic

#1 Decatur

Decatur

I went from script kiddie to network engineer

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 10:24 PM

July 27th 2008
    hey im decatur i play xbox....gt is same as ac ummm im 15 and dont sound it, prefer custom over matchmaking, especially zombies or forging race tracks...i love making racetracks i have roughly 5 hit me up if u want em i throw on fileshare and i also like making zombie maps oh and the unluckiest kid in the world with the worlds greatest guardian angel...born with a whole in my heart which blocked the valve from opening and closing...narrowly missed open heart surgery....twice...ummm they said id never do sports but w/e I run cross country, swim dive, and do outdoor track for my school.

Woo...Now allow me to update.
    July 3rd 2009
    Hey, my name is Decatur. I play Xbox, preferably Halo 3 cause I am a halo kiddie. PM for my GT. I am 16, and I guess sound it..? I prefer playing customs over matchmaking. My favorite game types are probably zombies or those mongoose race tracks. I love making racetracks, I had made about 5 but I formatted my HDD and lost them all. I also like to forge some zombie maps. I am a relatively unlucky kid in the world, yet someone out there is watching over me. I was born with a hole in my heart which prevented one of the valves from properly functioning (if I remember correctly) too much blood was going into the semi lunar valve. I narrowly dodged open heart surgery, once as a toddler, and once again when I was 15, last summer. When I was a child the doctors said I would never do sports. As a child I played both basketball, baseball, and did martial arts until I was 14. Once in high school, I joined the cross country team, swim/dive in the winter, and do outdoor track in the spring.

Edited by Fatal Error, 03 July 2009 - 04:41 PM.

#2 Xx Legacy xX

Xx Legacy xX

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Members+

• 818 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 11:09 PM

edit:

i auchully read the topic.

atleast your cheery like meh

Edited by Xx Legacy xX, 28 July 2008 - 04:06 PM.

#3 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:02 AM

Hello Decatyr55,

Welcome to the site. I hope you stay long and become an active member of the site. I have a friend that was born on 20th Feb, hes only 4 years old :p . We currently have a guy having heart surgery and a guy who's sister has cancer, so I'm sure those guys could understand. Hope you enjoy your stay.

From,
    SmokiestGrunl

#4 .Chris

.Chris

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 52 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:43 AM

i has had hart surgery, two years ago this august 15th

#5 Decatur

Decatur

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:45 PM

wow you guys are really really cool and have a friendly environment

#6 Decatur

Decatur

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 03:53 PM

yeah at first it kinda flakes off than it hits you hsrd i only avoided with a second opinion my physician really wants it done and i went up to boston and the hospital is amazing and they have this contraption with golfballs and they go around

#7 zZDarkLegacyZz

zZDarkLegacyZz

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 361 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:02 PM

Welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy your stay, and you decide to become an active member, i think i can really get to know you and be your friend :)

#8 chederz

chederz

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 124 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:44 PM

August 15th is my birthday, and hope you won't need it again.

#9 .Chris

.Chris

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 52 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 05:51 PM

August 15th is my birthday, and hope you won't need it again.

My dads birthday is August 15th also, had to be a great day for him. I hope I don't need it again to.

#10 Decatur

Decatur

• Retired Staff

• 2,475 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Welcome to the site, i hope you enjoy your stay, and you decide to become an active member, i think i can really get to know you and be your friend :)

You scammed me within the first week I joined. Ass.

Well I updated OP and now I'm staff ^_^

#11 Korupt Data

Korupt Data

SoOoO KoRuPtAbLe

• Retired Staff

• 3,503 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:53 PM

lmao you spelt ur name wrong in the title xD

#12 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:47 PM

July 27th 2008
    hey im decatur i play xbox....gt is same as ac ummm im 15 and dont sound it, prefer custom over matchmaking, especially zombies or forging race tracks...i love making racetracks i have roughly 5 hit me up if u want em i throw on fileshare and i also like making zombie maps oh and the unluckiest kid in the world with the worlds greatest guardian angel...born with a whole in my heart which blocked the valve from opening and closing...narrowly missed open heart surgery....twice...ummm they said id never do sports but w/e I run cross country, swim dive, and do outdoor track for my school.

Woo...Now allow me to update.
    July 3rd 2009
    Hey, my name is Decatur. I play Xbox, preferably Halo 3 cause I am a halo kiddie. PM for my GT. I am 16, and I guess sound it..? I prefer playing customs over matchmaking. My favorite game types are probably zombies or those mongoose race tracks. I love making racetracks, I had made about 5 but I formatted my HDD and lost them all. I also like to forge some zombie maps. I am a relatively unlucky kid in the world, yet someone out there is watching over me. I was born with a hole in my heart which prevented one of the valves from properly functioning (if I remember correctly) too much blood was going into the semi lunar valve. I narrowly dodged open heart surgery, once as a toddler, and once again when I was 15, last summer. When I was a child the doctors said I would never do sports. As a child I played both basketball, baseball, and did martial arts until I was 14. Once in high school, I joined the cross country team, swim/dive in the winter, and do outdoor track in the spring.

You sir, are an inspiration to me.