• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 KILLERSKITTLE1

KILLERSKITTLE1

Recruit

• Members+

• 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

Con signer can sign game saves right?...so couldent u use it to like mod other game saves like give urself 9999999 money and GTA IV, or recon in halo 3, or Elite rank in Rainbow Six Vegas 2....ect..ect....?

P.S. HEY, iBotPeaches i cant log on to my KILLERSKITTLE account like did my password get reset or something, i had to make THIS account bc my KILLERSKITTLE one wouldent work, and i could not reset my password! whats wrong with it?
    -NICK-

#2 Nuklear♥

Nuklear♥

Snail is awesome!

• Members+

• 255 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:11 AM

Yes... but the rank you get on most games are server sided. You can do some stuff on other games.

#3 killerskittle

killerskittle

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 100 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

("Ã?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢
    Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?ºÃ?¢Ã?Å?Ã?º":2m3q3ty4)
    P.S. HEY, iBotPeaches i cant log on to my KILLERSKITTLE account like did my password get reset or something, i had to make THIS account bc my KILLERSKITTLE one wouldent work, and i could not reset my password! whats wrong with it?
    -NICK-[/quote]

I just checked, and the password WAS changed like 4 days ago. If you can provide me some proof that you own this account, i would be happy to give it back.

~HyperStorm

BTW, all you really need is the old password used on the account and the e-mail used on the account. Just PM me on this account.

#4 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:19 AM

Hmm, that'd be interesting. Just give myself millions on GTA

#5 âË?ºâË?ºâË?º

âË?ºâË?ºâË?º

Recruit

• Members

• 1 posts