•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Sierra 177 Riding th Phantom out the map Tutorial!

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:50 AM

Yet another glitch by me(BlackXhorneT) & my good friend justxkyle im realy gettin into em now hehehe this one is i think compleatly new. its basicaly flying out the map on Sierra 117. I just got my computer back working so i thought i would do a quick tutorial as its been a while! Its not done the same as the Crows Nest Phantoms, its done like the Tsavo Highway ones. Unfortunately this glitch gets you to the same place you would normaly get out the map in... but this'l show you how 2 do it in a much more interesting way lol.

Requirements ~
    ~ At Least 2 Players. Any more will make no difference.
    ~ EASY MODE!!! You will be running past loads of enemies.Any mode other than easy and you could die.
    ~ Practice balancing on phantoms (i advise crows nest)
    ~ Decide before hand who is on the turret, and who is ballancing.

Then your good 2 go!!!

(before anybody sez this has been done before by "Halo Mexico"... it hasnt. they jumped inside another phantom on the level that kills you as soon as you get out from the level. pointless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-6iuGlv ... re=related check it out if u dont belive me)

So without further ado, here's the glitch

[youtube:3jsd7jep]qrP-rseVrBQ[/youtube:3jsd7jep]

{i advise viewing it direct from here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrP-rseVrBQ&feature=user as it has a view in higher quality option.
    I Strongly suggest if you want to do this, that you download from here as the quality is much better. http://rapidshare.com/files/128317527/B ... h.wmv.html}

Hope it all makes sense, i'll write out instructions if not.

Cast -
    Master Chief = justxkyle
    Arbiter = BlackXhorneT

Thanks for watching, BlackXhorneT

P.S if you already did the vid kyle im sorry i was just using it 2 test out my card again.

#2 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:02 AM

you can get 2 people on the turrets but you cant get 2 people inside. for some reason it always seems 2 pull one out when you go through the barrier. it might b possible but i think its 2 much hastle for no reason lol. just stick 2 1 person inside. 2 on the turrets is fine tho.

what did u think of the tut? did it make sense? i kinda rushed it... honest oppinion please!

#3 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:28 AM

Very nice tut and glitch! i'll add it to the campaing glitch archive asap.

When you get out is it just the same place you can get out of the other way?

If it is i wonder if you had 4 people if you could have 1 get on the phantom and stay at the barrier on the turret then the others go out of map the noral way to the place where the phantom falls and then have the other person let go and fal out so you can see what happens to the phantom normally, cuase i don't think its there if you don't do that trick...

#4 matty0

matty0

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Donors+

• 888 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:31 AM

hmm that sounds interesting! an thanks for ur comment ur a 1st class glitcher so it means a lot cummin from you dude!

btw, if you wanna add me we can do some video's of your glitches. my capture card is up an running agen so i'd b happy 2 record 4 ya me an justxkyle are tryin 2 get a SMALL group of genuinely decent glitchers 2geather, an if u'd b interested i'd b realy happy 4 u 2 join!

#5 Valid

Valid

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 189 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:05 PM

i would but unfortuanatly my halo 3 disk nolonger loads any campaign maps past tsavos highway so i can't really do much campaing glitching anymore... I could help with multiplayer map glitching if you need me though .