• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Xx Fiend xX

Xx Fiend xX

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:02 AM

Well ive already had a modded dash a long time, no problems.. but tonite I went on H2 just to do some mods.. and I changed my name on 360, and so I went to sign into my account on orig xbox and it was like, cant sign in.. and took me to account management in the ms dash, and starting updating something.. I figured it would be a problem so I shut off my console..

If I turn it on by the disc tray and leave it on (so it would go to ms dash) it gets error 21
    If I turn my console on normally, its fine, goes to modded dash
    If I put a game in, its fine.. goes to the game

So I was wondering, what should I do to fix this..since I think i prob messed up my ms dash.. FTP a new one over it?
    and if so, can someone link me to an MS dash please?

#2 Xx Legacy xX

Xx Legacy xX

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Members+

• 818 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 12:57 AM

Hey fiend!! whats up what ever happen to halo vids your web site that where i learned how to mod xD......then it closed down

i uploaded the dash to my post for you, whats been happening?

just delete all files in your C drive and move all these on (if you do not know how to)
    and this is just the MS DASH, ftp it over it should work but i dont know, but i dont think it can hurt anything tell me if it works

wait never mind it was on the site

http://ibotmodz.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=221

hey check out my gears of war montage in the 360 games section

#3 Xx Fiend xX

Xx Fiend xX

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 10:34 AM

Hey whats up man, if u were from my site.. nothing happened to it just turned the forums off becuase I was busy with school and football... also, I was more active on another site for then my own lol (mainly becuase I didnt have any active members)
    so anyways, yea... forgot alot about the modding scene, decided to play the orig xbox a bit and look what I did

EDIT: after good nite's sleep, I remembered I can restore MS backup on the SID deluxe screen, so I went ahead and did that and re-installed the modded dash... so im back to normal, thx for tryin to help though.
    and its always nice to run into someone from my old site, been happening alot lately lol.. but yea ill send u a f/r on xbl next time im on. we can play gears