• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    30 replies to this topic

#21 Xx Legacy xX

Xx Legacy xX

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 3

• Members+

• 818 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 06:59 PM

Me neither im running the site off a proxy but when i try it without one it wont load

Hey, i cant access the site without a proxy, can anyone help?

Your IPs are banned which means you were probably doing something suspicious while the site was being hacked. Legacy got his IP banned because he FTPed to the site while it was being hacked. There were 6 other people conected when he was conected, were either of you one of them? I don't have access to the ban panel any more for some reason, so your IPs are banned untill we get an admin (Peaches is only one at the moment and he has gone away for a while).

I asked site5 to ban users, who DOS us. I'm sorry you got banned. Every 24 hours the ban filters "retest" your connection, so you should be allowed on then.

k good, lol i hate using proxy's they are so slow for me
    but i wish i could of traced the ip's when we were getting hacked
    -Legacy

#22 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 10:33 PM

I feel were all good now. Please spread the site and get the users back, that we lost due to down time. Please.

#23 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 04 July 2008 - 11:02 PM

I feel were all good now. Please spread the site and get the users back, that we lost due to down time. Please.

no problem! ill get right on it! lol no but seriously its no problem, its the least we can do for you.

#24 bbman101

bbman101

Private

• Members+

• 30 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 04:49 AM

and there is another reason phpbb sucks major huge ones

#25 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:37 AM

and there is another reason phpbb sucks major huge ones

phpBB3 is 10x better than phpbb2. So it doesn't suck.

EDIT: I've talked in phpbb forums, and users who had there passwords taken. It wasn't from here. phpBB3 password encoding system/salting is so far impossible to properly crack. So you must have been to a site that gathered your info, or an external site.

#26 CubanLegend

CubanLegend

The Man, The Myth, The Legend...

• Members+

• 76 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 11:54 AM

Me neither im running the site off a proxy but when i try it without one it wont load

Hey, i cant access the site without a proxy, can anyone help?

Your IPs are banned which means you were probably doing something suspicious while the site was being hacked. Legacy got his IP banned because he FTPed to the site while it was being hacked. There were 6 other people conected when he was conected, were either of you one of them? I don't have access to the ban panel any more for some reason, so your IPs are banned untill we get an admin (Peaches is only one at the moment and he has gone away for a while).

I asked site5 to ban users, who DOS us. I'm sorry you got banned. Every 24 hours the ban filters "retest" your connection, so you should be allowed on then.

Now that you mention it, i Ive been having the SAME problem, i couldn't figure out why i couldn't get into IBM, then i tried a proxy and WHAM it works. Any chance of fixing this please?

#27 bbman101

bbman101

Private

• Members+

• 30 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 06:06 PM

i had to change my password when i clicked the forums

#28 .Eli

.Eli

1337 Hacker

• Members+

• 414 posts

Posted 05 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

I can't believe someone would do such a thing, Since it was a small Ban of an account they have an outrage. This is uncalled for, Im glad the staff of this site can handle issues as big of this. And im glade the site is back up and running. Good job peaches

#29 isaacmatthews

isaacmatthews

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 98 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:50 AM

Snypz i say you should release the .map resigner as well but it aint gonna happen lol, good job peaches, everyone joined my MSN conversation to start up the whole meeting which meant i helped =]

To bad he does not have one.

too bad ive got a freaking picture of it and ive seen it lol, think before you speak Tyler, oh and you banned me off ibotmodz cause i called you a ****, how sad can you get

#30 TheyCallMeTyLer

TheyCallMeTyLer

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 18 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:46 AM

Snypz i say you should release the .map resigner as well but it aint gonna happen lol, good job peaches, everyone joined my MSN conversation to start up the whole meeting which meant i helped =]

To bad he does not have one.

too bad ive got a freaking picture of it and ive seen it lol, think before you speak Tyler, oh and you banned me off ibotmodz cause i called you a *, how sad can you get

omg I laugh at your stupidity kid. Snypz doesn't have a .map resigner LOL. Anybody can just make some shitty gui and take a pictures of it and say they made a .map resigner. Its just you dumb little kids that actually believe it. Its fake. Kids will believe anything these days guys.

#31 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:50 AM

.map resigners are all fake right now, don't beleive anyone.

Stop flaming each other, it's looking kinda sad... :/