• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

#1 bladedog26

bladedog26

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 21 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 01:40 PM

Here's some forge tricks for you to learn.

Putting stuff in the air:

Just put an item of the height you want, put the item you want to float, on the item you just put down, Delete the first item, and your item is floating in the air.

Putting stuff in the air at your own angle:

Hold what you want in the air, how you want it, then save the game, end the game, and start again, your item should be floating in the air.

Run time min/max:

If you want oh say, a fusion coil to respond right after it explodes, press X either on it, or in the menu, 2 times... You should come up with a menu with the options for these:
    Placed on map (Number here)
    Run-Time minimum (Number here)
    Run-Time maximum (Number here)
    Maximum allowed (Number here) (Usually 16)
    Total cost (Number here)

Then just set the run-time minimum to the highest and the run time maximum to the lowest. They should be the same, and your instant responding fusion coil responds faster then the speed of light!

Putting objects inside each other:

So set one object you want to be put together (Or more), then with that object(s), hit X, and where it says "Spawn at start" put that to "NO" then set the respond rate as high as 180 (Thats what I do, not necessary). Now, restart the round, but remember where you put that object, when your round has begun again, place another object where your object WAS, then either wait for it to respond, or do the run time maximum minimum trick. There, now you can stick inside each other.

Putting objects in the ground:

So put down the object you want in the ground, then put something that ABSOLUTELY will not move around all four sides, then put something like doors on the top, or just make sure it goes into the object you want in the ground, then, when you've done all that, click "A" On the object, it should start going in the ground, repeat untill it's where you want it.

Hope you like these tutorials!

If you've got anymore tricks that aren't in here, post, and I'll put it up.

#2 dylan

dylan

Private

• Members+

• 28 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:04 PM

great job, i knew everything but i didnt know how to put stuff inside eachother. thanks alot! +rep.

#3 bladedog26

bladedog26

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 21 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:35 AM

Hey, why was this moved to campaign, and glitches, when this is infact forging?