Basketball Mini By: Repo
    Fortress Mod By: BrokenRiver
    HIBA BY: Broken River299
    Thrive By: Canadian Halo

Screenshots
    Typical Asian
    Grunt B-Day

Videos
    (of maps so they appear in recent games)
    Slayer 003 (Sv3) By: Repoman 108
    Slayer 002 (messed) By: WearingJOK3R
    Slayer 003 (My mod) By: BrokenRiver
    Slayer 004 (CTF) BY: BrokenRiver

Youtube Videos
    (Last Resort) Ruins

Maps that you download to the computer and Xport to your console (for modders) (starting out with 20 I will add more)

None at this time sorry

This Reply is for A update of the items above. This post will not be edited. This is for Proof and record of when I added each Item. Because this reply will not be edited the date this reply was added is when each mod was added

#162 BrokenRiver

BrokenRiver

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 07:42 AM

Hey dude thanks for finally puting my mods on there

#163 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 08:38 PM

Update: - a little bit of every type of mod.
    - I also fixed the :good: symbol because some were good when I made the list but are not anymore
    - I rearranged the mods (there separated from mods that have links to mods that don't...this way it is easier for me to count the missing links)

Maps
    Traverse
    By: Canadian Halo
    TowersBy: Canadian Halo

Screenshots
    U

Game Varient
    2 Swords
    (Primary Sword: regular sword, Secondary: modded sword, Instant Respawn, and the modded sword is sticking out of your butt (if you switch weapon it is no longer sticking out of your butt, if you die then it will be there again you can't see it sticking out of your but unless your in theater but it is still sticking out it other people can see it and you can see it on other people)

Videos
    Sorry None at this Time

Youtube Videos
    Industrial Firm
    Traverse
    Tower

Maps that you download to the computer and Xport to your console (for modders) (starting out with 20 I will add more)

Infection Run
    Pacific Currents
    [SA] Floodraid

This Reply is for A update of the items above. This post will not be edited. This is for Proof and record of when I added each Item. Because this reply will not be edited the date this reply was added is when each mod was added

#164 xXxStevenxXx

xXxStevenxXx

Corporal Grade 1

• Donors

• 202 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:13 PM

How log does it take u do update these?

#165 Repoman 108

Repoman 108

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 71 posts

Posted 07 September 2008 - 03:32 PM

fatalgamer this is one awesome s*** list you got here. i bet lots of people will appreciate it. just to let you know, i updated my Cleaner Streets and Im a Comin' maps from the Pacific Currents map pack. i took out the needlers on both maps and added invis barriers on Im a Comin', im not sure whether its better with or without the invis barriers so you might wanna post separate links. i still have the usermap file for the first V of the map (without barriers) incase you wanted me to change it back. ill leave it up to you guys to decide

#166 BrokenRiver

BrokenRiver

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 08 September 2008 - 07:49 PM

hey dude can you check out my mods?
    [/quote]

#167 HI IM ABYSS

HI IM ABYSS

Private

• Members+

• 26 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:43 AM

broken river haz a friend who mods 4 him and it will never be me i hate u broken 1o year old get this through your head

YOU CANT MOD!!!!!!!!!

#168 SashedKnight

SashedKnight

Private

• Members+

• 43 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 01:08 PM

Abyss every post I have seen from you involve some sort of pointless remark... Whether or not he made the mod or not... it is still a mod that he has and that his friend from what he says allowed him to release...

On topic: I still need the two tracks from ShotSpartin117, Phantom Race, and Floodraid by JIME108, any chance of getting those fatal?

Edited by SashedKnight, 09 September 2008 - 01:35 PM.

#169 BrokenRiver

BrokenRiver

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:25 PM

Ok listen Abyss is just jealues becuase he stole my friends goldenspartens mods and says he made them and he dosent mod

I MOD!

#170 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

Update: - A few new mods

Maps

Mano Madness :good: By: BirthdayPresent
    Tag Map By: gamecheat12
    FireWorks By: gamecheat12

Screenshots
    Sorry None at this Time

Game Varient
    Sorry None at this Time

Videos
    Icy Storage By: iTZ Sphere (play map in theater and it will be in recent games)

Youtube Videos
    Sorry None at this Time

Maps that you download to the computer and Xport to your console (for modders)

sorry None at this Time

#171 trevx64

trevx64

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 211 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 06:36 AM

great work moddude i was waiting for u to crack ur a good worker u have a very nice and good personality keep it up

#172 BrokenRiver

BrokenRiver

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 02:36 PM

W00T!!!!!!! 10,000 POST! OR VIEW IM NOT SURE.... LOL

#173 BrokenRiver

BrokenRiver

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:06 AM

dude update my posts bungie removed them

#174 mrmoddude

mrmoddude

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:31 AM

Zz, will you please add Monitor Room or one of your other Pit Camera mods to the list because my machinima group kinda wants a multiple picture/differnt area camera mod....thanks (btw I've been waiting for you to release it for about a month and a half now...)

#175 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 01:24 PM

Hello everyone I would appreciate if no ones copy from my list and for whoever is supplying info to a person called DarkRuler/Xi sean ix/ Xi Reaper iX please stop I worked very hard on my list and I have put over 100 hours of work on this topic and I hate it when people steal from me and not even give me some kind of credit for helping them and just for the record about a month ago I started having conflict with this guy and I got him banned then he created another account and I think that one is banned anyway I got a email from a member of ibotmodz.net sending me a JPEG with proof and here is the image (Notice: I added the mods August 26th and he add them them August 28)

LOOK at the mods (thanks to the guy who sent me this) (edited sorry first one was wrong pic this is the correct one)
    Posted Image

LOOK AT THE DATE HE ADDED THEM (thanks to the guy who sent me this)
    Posted Image
    Posted Image
    LOOK AT THE MODS I ADDED AND THE DATE THEY WERE ADDED (you can view on page 8, 4 from the bottom) (I took this Image)

Bottom Line He stole from my hard work (I have put 100+ hours into this topic) and here is the physical proof. and also the section of unreleased mods I bet you never even played a few of them well guess what I HAVE THEM ALL

The person that took the pictures and sent it to me accidentally had a window open that showed his name and for his protection he asked me to remove it so I did

I put them on my photobucket account so click on the image and it will send you there and you can see the full image

I Just Wish I could go to his forum to show his members this post but he banned me (becuase I was flaming..mostly telling people the truth that he copied me...I did use a few bad word which I put symbols on to block it) anyway I would like to think the person (I am leaving his name out of this) for showing me those images and I Know you have been a member for a long time and you risked being banned but thanks

TO SEE THE IMAGE BIGGER RIGHT CLICK AND THEN CLICK "VIEW IMAGE" or click ont the bar that says reduced image (edited: i added this on the second edit..hopefully the final)

ALSO I am working on a way to make a Microsoft word document read only (so you can't copy and paste) I might convert it to a different file like PDF and if it works I will make it available so you can have a digital copy of this list

P.S. Please do not comment about this just look and if you have to comment send me a PM but do not add a reply relating to this thanks and have a nice day

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 11 September 2008 - 01:32 PM.

#176 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 03:14 PM

Shouldn't he get banned if he is posting it on bnet?

#177 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 05:30 PM

Shouldn't he get banned if he is posting it on bnet?

I thought so too but maybe because it is in a clan and there are only like 300 members and I guess bungie does not know about it. He had a post on xboxtampers but he stopped editing that one..I think it is because he can't edit comments because when I was in the clan (for a day then i got banned ) i made a post (saying and proving he stole from me) that he did not like and he completely edited it and he could not do that at xboxtampers, but if bungie did find out it would be so easy for everyone to get banned and he really need to stop posting and I am really sure that he is seeing all of this (I think ibotpeaches only banned the account and did not do a Ip ban)

#178 trevx64

trevx64

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 211 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 06:13 PM

u never gave me credit i introduced u to ibotmodz and then u got realllllllllly interested in modz and went to xboxtampers and stuff im just around for help theese days i guess :D

#179 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 12:34 AM

that is crap. no one should steal anything, unless its me :D

but yea, he should have been giving credit.

#180 trevx64

trevx64

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 211 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 06:53 AM

i personaly think u should give a huge list of authors for credit and a few other things like me introduced u to the site u wouldnt have been so into modded maps if it wernt for me and i also think you should take off unlelesed modz so random fool beg for em constantly from the author of from u :angry: just some suggestions

From ur old pal ~Trevx64