324 replies to this topic

#41 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

I am rarely ever on IBM

I am just searching them through google and other sites that just release them, and i have just updated it with 3 more

narrow- Hornet Land
    high Ground- Mod box
    Snowbound- bondeg

so I don't know what you are talking about :unsure:

LOOk above I just proved that list was stolen either You stole it from me or where ever you got it from they stole it and you just copied theres (which would mean you still stole it just not from here but from where ever you got your info but i thank u stole it from me) :angry: :angry: :angry:

"I am just searching them through google and other sites that just release them" well stop searching through google and find them other ways because if you got it from somewhee then that somewhere stole it from me

and i would love to know where u got your most of your mods from so i can guve them a piece o my mine

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 16 July 2008 - 02:41 PM.

#42 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:37 PM

LOOk above I just proved that list was stolen either You stole it from me or where ever you got it from they stole it and you just copied theres (which would mean you still stole it just not from here but from where ever you got your info but i thank u stole it from me) :angry: :angry: :angry:

my friend messaged me with them, I actually thought you stole from me, but now I know

and then after I saw my map in yours I felt like putting my map in my list since it is modded

I do have some that aren't in your list though, my list now has 277 mods

#43 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:52 PM

my friend messaged me with them, I actually thought you stole from me, but now I know

and then after I saw my map in yours I felt like putting my map in my list since it is modded

I do have some that aren't in your list though, my list now has 277 mods

good job on the 4 I don't have but that still leaves another 273 you stole from me

#44 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:02 PM

at the most my friend might have gotten 70 from you, but I found the rest and I just found more

so just calm down, he doesn't tell me his sources, he uses a variety of website is all that he ever told me and his friends can give him some

#45 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:07 PM

at the most my friend might have gotten 70 from you, but I found the rest and I just found more

so just calm down, he doesn't tell me his sources, he uses a variety of website is all that he ever told me and his friends can give him some

You just said "Most of these I have found over google, so he doesn't message me with mods allot, he has only messaged me 3 time so far, once with about 15, another with 2 and another with 30 so he doesn't do it allot" on bungie.net

that = 47 now you say 70 on ibotmodz which one is it?

Just curious how many modders do you actuall know (I now tons) and how many unreleased maps do u have (I have 21) (have you ever even played any on those maps on that list before they were released) i have played like 18 before they were on this site and finally I say all of this becuase that is what you call hard work which you may not even know the word of since you let freinds steal and then get handed the work that someone else did

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 16 July 2008 - 03:12 PM.

#46 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:10 PM

I don't know exactly, I delete my messages so I have no idea, I was just guessing, but it wasn't allot

and now my list has 279

#47 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:14 PM

I don't know exactly, I delete my messages so I have no idea, I was just guessing, but it wasn't allot

and now my list has 279

what are you doing making a competition out of this (I bet your not eveing looking hard your just taking someone elses hard work ( Im done with you now stop posting so I can finish my updates so I will be able to add my new segment by tommorrow)

#48 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:15 PM

what are you doing making a competition out of this (I bet your not eveing looking hard your just taking someone elses hard work ( Im done with you now stop posting so I can finish my updates so I will be able to add my new segment by tommorrow)

How am I making into a competition, you are the one who is making a big deal over a game

#49 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 03:38 PM

How am I making into a competition, you are the one who is making a big deal over a game

I guess i made you mad so u banned me from your clan (which you only have memebrs becuase you stole my links), I can't beleive you don't want your clan members to realize the truth that you stole from me :angry: I wish i could ban you from this site so I you can't see me list and steal

CAN"T EDIT MY FORUM BECUASE THERE'S TOO MANY SMILIES SORRY I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO WAIT TILL PROBLEM FIXED don't respond to this i am waithing to a response under another section im just saying this becuase most people do not look under that section This is just for information purpose

Thanks

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 17 July 2008 - 07:32 AM.

#50 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:27 PM

I ran the script on it, don't know exactly what happened, but something did.

I also changed some wording. There you go!

#51 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:52 AM

I ran the script on it, don't know exactly what happened, but something did.

I also changed some wording. There you go!

Thanks for the effort, but somethings wrong (all the smiley's above narrows don't work only the ones below narrows work, not sure what happen)

NVM i got it to work i just had to redo it

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 17 July 2008 - 08:19 AM.

#52 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 10:28 AM

No I banned you because you were acting like a jackass, and my group isn't just mods, I don't even advertise the mods

so none of the members joined because of mods

and you stole a ton from me, at least you still don't have as many, that is why I banned you to make sure you don't get all of them

Edited by Sean, 17 July 2008 - 11:01 AM.

#53 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:03 AM

People steal posts/text. Happens all the time, what makes them different is if one person stays an updates it at this site. I could add something, where you have to reply to the post to see the list, would that make it better?

#54 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:47 PM

You have allot that are repeated

there are a total of 274 mods in your list

I still counted the ones that didn't work

you have 2 halo wars

you have 2 of allot others, check

#55 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:31 PM

You have allot that are repeated

there are a total of 274 mods in your list

I still counted the ones that didn't work

you have 2 halo wars

you have 2 of allot others, check

First off Halo wars is on their twice becuase their is or was gonna be a Halo wars 2 and the only other one that might look like their is two is A map on valhalla (two different arthors), Just becuase the have the same name does not mean their are the same

I was responding too 3 different message (I hit Quote by habbit) didn't realize I was double posting, Sorry
    I would delete (the other site would let me) but I can't

"People steal posts/text. Happens all the time, what makes them different is if one person stays an updates it at this site. I could add something, where you have to reply to the post to see the list, would that make it better?"

Anyways Ibotpeaches don't worry about it i want everyone (except stealer) to have access to this

"No I banned you because you were acting like a jackass, and my group isn't just mods, I don't even advertise the mods

so none of the members joined because of mods

and you stole a ton from me, at least you still don't have as many, that is why I banned you to make sure you don't get all of them"

You would Be too If i copied from your hard work

I actually told 13 freinds about my forum and they said they would join later this week

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 17 July 2008 - 01:46 PM.

#56 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

double post sorry I mean to edit

Edited by ZZmoddudeZZ, 17 July 2008 - 01:35 PM.

#57 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 04:26 PM

Here are ones that are on there twice

Foundry- Lockout

Foundry Lockout V1

they are exactly the same, same date, author and link

you just named it differently

the other halo wars was going to be on Rat's Nest and then it was decide that it was never going to be released so you have that twice

I thought I saw more before unless you updated it

#58 ZZmoddudeZZ

ZZmoddudeZZ

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 180 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:08 PM

Here are ones that are on there twice

Foundry- Lockout

Foundry Lockout V1

they are exactly the same, same date, author and link

you just named it differently

the other halo wars was going to be on Rat's Nest and then it was decide that it was never going to be released so you have that twice

I thought I saw more before unless you updated it

OoPs sorry about the Foundry Lockout only human Somehow I thank my backup link got added on it not sure how that happened and I saw another Halo wars with the symbol next to it by another arthor about 2 weeks ago but never found link

#59 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:37 PM

OoPs sorry about the Foundry Lockout only human Somehow I thank my backup link got added on it not sure how that happened and I saw another Halo wars with the symbol next to it by another arthor about 2 weeks ago but never found link

It is alright

I have allot of links that you don't have, I will delete the blacklist if we can help out each other on a list and not just try to compete

I have 294 and you can get the ones that you are missing

I changed the format a little on mine

now for each map I put a number of how many there are so it is easy to track

#60 Guest_Sean_*

Guest_Sean_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 July 2008 - 09:52 AM

also 666 isn't a mod

when you are in the blue room underneath Snowbound, then you have to throw a bubble shield and then throw a flare and it does that weird effect

and you really want to check the list, my list has gone up to 302 mods now

and you are missing some foundry mods

use that number system to know which ones you are missing

Edited by Sean, 18 July 2008 - 01:33 PM.