• Please log in to reply
    11 replies to this topic

#1 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner

• 6,570 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:32 AM

These are garbage. Don't give up the site. Come visit for 2 minutes a day, theres nothing wrong with that.

Please however don't leave forever that is dumb to take out anger on a site, where other members like and support your work.

Point being, there were 4 "good-bye" posts yesterday. Please don't leave.

#2 us marines 479

us marines 479

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 117 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:45 AM

peach is right I left for a bit but then I came Back I was on old site Spartin047998 you can still help and all GFX etc were a masive growing comunity And you never know you might come back some day

#3 MFone

MFone

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 263 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:46 AM

Well when you have so many people cussing at you and disrespecting you, of coures someone is gonna get mad when no one gets in trouble.

#4 us marines 479

us marines 479

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 117 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:51 AM

Well when you have so many people cussing at you and disrespecting you, of coures someone is gonna get mad when no one gets in trouble.

I guse you are right slip said he has Negative rep

#5 LXV Grizzly

LXV Grizzly

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 422 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:18 AM

The last time i checked slip had + 18 rep. The reason people keep - reping him is becuase he posted that thread asking for rep before he released his modz to the community. Also people do that stuff for no reason sometimes, thats why i dont like rep that much. Its a good idea, its just too flawed.

#6 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:21 AM

I guse you are right slip said he has Negative rep

My point exactly. I guess i'll stay at the site, but i probably wont be on twice a week.. maybe less. When you leave people around that don't have any respect for anyone, and you say "deal with it", that's when i'm going to leave. I'm not sticking around because you can't bias someone over another person.. we do it everyday. I have -9 or so rep, lowering my overall (w/e.) with no reason... I thought that is supposed to be removed. -.-

When we yell at someone, it's because they think they're all that, or think they know what they're talking about. If ppl want me to stay, i'll stay, but i'm not even going to bother posting in the Halo 3 section very often.

#7 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

um hey dark, i just thought id point out that you have +23 rep not -9. so that must means quite afew ppl like you.

#8 Dark Slipstream

Dark Slipstream

Blue Shadowz Owner

• Members+

• 2,829 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:22 PM

um hey dark, i just thought id point out that you have +23 rep not -9. so that must means quite afew ppl like you.

i got a positive rep of 32, and a negative rep of -9, (negatives have no reason) and that brings it down to 23.

#9 zZDarkLegacyZz

zZDarkLegacyZz

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 361 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:25 PM

im not saying i wont be on at all im going to be on 24/7 until AFTER summer, but then AFTER summer ill be on for a couple hours a day

#10 subs_55

subs_55

Defender Of Whatever Needs It Most

• VIP

• 505 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

i got a positive rep of 32, and a negative rep of -9, (negatives have no reason) and that brings it down to 23.

stll man it shows more ppl like you then hate you. its more then i have. there is allways going to be that a$$hole who just does the stupidest thing available it doesnt mean anything

#11 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 02:52 AM

I can't leave I am stuck here . I left for a bit but I site called me back , I am now a pawn of the site.

#12 TheMasterSnail

TheMasterSnail

No Timmy Don't Jump!

• Retired Staff

• 461 posts

Posted 23 June 2008 - 03:37 AM

everyone please dont leave why mess up the good thing we got going?