• Please log in to reply
    9 replies to this topic

#1 Dogfather95

Dogfather95

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:45 AM

WOW I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO SILENCE ALL LITTLE KIDS BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ALL DECIDED TO GIVE THEM CALL OF DUTY 4 AND THEY THINK BEING IN THE MILITARY IS ''COOL DUDE'' AND SINCE THEY ALL HAVE NO LIVE THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND WHEN THEY BEAT YOU JUST BY A LITTLE BIT THEY START SINGING AND TALKING CRAP TO YOU AND THEY HAVE NO RESPECT AND THEIR PARENTS ARE HORRIBLE (E.G. THE CHOCOLATE MILK KID)KIDS KNOW SO MUCH BAD THINGS TODAY LIKE SEX AND HUMAN ORGANS' FUNCTIONS AND THEY ALL LOVE SAYING THAT THEYR DOIN YOUR MOM. I WISH THERE WAS A CHEAP PROGRAM TO HACK THEIR ACCOUNTS BUT THE ONLY WEBSITE LIKE THAT CHARGES $40 TO HACK AN ACCOUNT AND $120 FOR THE ACTUAL PROGRAM.

tHIS HAS BEEN A RANDOM RANT BY DOGFATHERRRRR

#2 Quinn

Quinn

Colonel Grade 3

• Global Mods

• 2,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:24 AM

Ya I agree about the little kids, they shouldn't be on live.

#3 SmokiestGrunl

SmokiestGrunl

Australian Retired Staff

• Retired Staff

• 3,888 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 04:56 AM

I like playing with little kids there funny. I have this kid on my friends list and I have been playing with him since he was 5, hes 7 now.

#4 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 08:52 AM

i just mute them.

in CoD4. just when you get in a room. open up your recent players list and go to their name and mute.
    simple

#5 UNSC War Master

UNSC War Master

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

I like playing with little kids there funny. I have this kid on my friends list and I have been playing with him since he was 5, hes 7 now.

thats very true little kids are funny espeicially me im only 11 and i kind of talk when i get lead and btw i have cod 4 and a bunch of other mature games and my parents aren't stupied or horrible they see a lot of maturity in me.They say im really really mature for my age and the Military is Cool Dude my dads in the Marines and is serving in Iraq.

#6 Dogfather95

Dogfather95

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 12 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:42 PM

thats very true little kids are funny espeicially me im only 11 and i kind of talk when i get lead and btw i have cod 4 and a bunch of other mature games and my parents aren't stupied or horrible they see a lot of maturity in me.They say im really really mature for my age and the Military is Cool Dude my dads in the Marines and is serving in Iraq.

Im not saying the military isnt cool dude, actually my dad was captain of the famous aircraft carrier, the Midway. And also im in USMC JROTC (United States Marine Corps Junior Recruit Officer Training Corps) to learn to be a sniper. If you want to join JROTC (Highschool) or ROTC (College) just ask if your school has it and if they doont go to your local military base and see if they have it. And im not saying all lil kids are bad just the ones who think their so funny when their not and when they think their so cool because they beat you at a game of call of duty.And to end my conclusion ALL IMATURE LITTLE KIDS SHOULD BE SENT TO A CAMP OF DOOM SO US MATURE PLAYERS CAN HAVE SOME PEACE FOR ONCE IN AWHILE. And how come when 3 people leave bad feedback on my name i get banned for a month and when 6 people leave bad feedback on a lil kid they dont get banned????????

#7 sparta

sparta

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 192 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:54 PM

yea i actually know like one or two little kids that aren't immature in the least and i don't mind playing with them

#8 mangriff32

mangriff32

Sergeant Grade 3

• VIP

• 486 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:01 PM

Well this is how i do it:

Little kids that have voices that are so high pitched they might shatter glass I mute.
    Little kids that scream insanely (that aren't funny) I mute.
    Little kids that actually are quiet i don't mute.
    Little kids that are funny i don't mute.

I actually have quite a few little kids on my friends list.

#9 crazyeightz

crazyeightz

Corporal Grade 2

• Members+

• 243 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:32 PM

i agree completely. haha i have played with some cool little kids. and then... the other ones that piss me off.

lol just a random input. i was playing social the other day with some friends and found a party were the leader was making sex sounds the whole time.(halo)

long story short... we partied and had a good laugh

#10 Justrec

Justrec

• VIP

• 1,126 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 10:21 PM

WOW I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO SILENCE ALL LITTLE KIDS BECAUSE THEIR PARENTS ALL DECIDED TO GIVE THEM CALL OF DUTY 4 AND THEY THINK BEING IN THE MILITARY IS ''COOL DUDE'' AND SINCE THEY ALL HAVE NO LIVE THEY KEEP GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND WHEN THEY BEAT YOU JUST BY A LITTLE BIT THEY START SINGING AND TALKING CRAP TO YOU AND THEY HAVE NO RESPECT AND THEIR PARENTS ARE HORRIBLE (E.G. THE CHOCOLATE MILK KID)KIDS KNOW SO MUCH BAD THINGS TODAY LIKE SEX AND HUMAN ORGANS' FUNCTIONS AND THEY ALL LOVE SAYING THAT THEYR DOIN YOUR MOM. I WISH THERE WAS A CHEAP PROGRAM TO HACK THEIR ACCOUNTS BUT THE ONLY WEBSITE LIKE THAT CHARGES $40 TO HACK AN ACCOUNT AND $120 FOR THE ACTUAL PROGRAM.

tHIS HAS BEEN A RANDOM RANT BY DOGFATHERRRRR

Thats all actually true....

Except the chocolate milk kid thing... thats wrong..