• Please log in to reply
    44 replies to this topic

#21 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:31 PM

MrTwiggy, if your gonna post these things, can you please get back to people. You just post and leave just like with the testers thing.

#22 Corbintman007

Corbintman007

Private

• Members+

• 44 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:59 PM

Hey guys, this is MrTwiggy101. Right now, I have someone who is resigning for me. Don't waste your breath, I am not going to tell you who. But! Since I havn't been getting my maps resigned lately because of exams and my modded map pack which will be HUGE! Anyways, I figured, for right now, since I am not getting any of my maps signed right now. I might as well help out the community in some way untill this map pack is done.

Before I start, I am going to say a few things. I have the personal choice to choose anyone I want. I don't want people going into temper tantrums if I get one map signed for them and then I say no more. I don't want people to go into temper tantrums if I get someones map signed more than once and not theirs. Basicly, this is a gift, NOT a right. I am not required to do this, so don't get angry and ruin it for anyone else, and don't abuse it. Be grateful.

So now, onto the good stuff. How this will work, is first, you need to make the map in forge, get it Xsata'd, hex edit it, THEN post. Don't post about a map you are working on. Make sure it is ALREADY done and just needs to be rehashed and resigned. What you do, is post in this topic, and describe the map, and why you think I should pick you. I am going to say now, the people who havn't had any maps resigned yet, will have a better chance than the people who have. Sell your map to me (I don't mean that literally), make me want to sign it for you so the community can benefit from it. One last thing, if I do this for you, you must obviously give me the map, and I must be able to give it to anyone. While, I am telling you right now, I will most likely not give it to anyone, because if you ask anyone, I leak without a persons permission. I don't want to be held to that if the person is selfish. If you don't like it, find someone else.

PS: I am sorry if that sounded like I was angry or mean, but I am just trying to show that I am doing this for you guys, and I don't want to get any * for this, thanks, have a good day.

Them 12 year olds are real busy with their exams now a days.
    lol im jus playin

#23 MrTwiggy101

MrTwiggy101

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 24 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 04:39 AM

I think you should resign and rehash my map, because im not one that ask for much. I dont really care if you release the map, just as long as i get it back. I also dont care if i get banned, it really doesnt matter to me, just as long as the map is play-able for the rest of the community. as of right now (not playable) the map is ready for CTF and slayer game types. not much is changed, things are just added for gameplay and VIBE of the map. It doesnt matter when you get it done im patient. and its a great thing your doing here.

One team spawns on one side, one on the other. few giant walls spliting the map up for each team. each side has a base with a sniper, two hogs, two regular hog turrets. also lights placed perfectly for gameplay effect each side has the same equal weapons, which include a few BRs a shotty and brute shots

I have decided to choose you for right now. For three reasons. The first being, you were really the only person to actually explain to me, why I should pick you, like I stated in my post. Second, you are one of the few people who used correct grammar and spelling, while there was a few mistakes, nothing major. Third, I am really intrigued and I wan't to see how it plays out! Expect it to be resigned, hopefully by tonight or tommorow.

1st Ever Mod Stuff
    On Foundry
    Already Rehased
    1. Mongoose and warthogs = water
    2. Machine gun turrets = gauss warthog turrets
    3. Plasma turrets = warthog machine gun turret
    4. Smgs and spikers = trip mines
    5. Battle Rifle , Shottys , and Snipes = lights
    6. Magnum = Spartan clones
    7. Plasma Rifles = elite clones
    8. Carbines =brute/ oracle clones
    9. Choppers = bombs
    10. Ghost = oddballs
    11. Wraiths = fans
    12. Laser and Rockets = AA Wraith Cannons
    13. Sword = Flags

im good with these programs (im asian). i love mods. i dont care what you do with the map if at least i get it and i am not afraid of bungie.

my modded map

I also chose you, for only 1 reason. I will go ahead and quote it, ''im good with these programs (im asian).'' That really just made me laugh! Expect it to hopefully be done by tonight or tommorow.

MrTwiggy, if your gonna post these things, can you please get back to people. You just post and leave just like with the testers thing.

Yungbol, just because I didn't reply back to everyone within an hour of their post, doesn't mean I just posted and left. My internet started acting up last night, so I didn't really have a huge chance to post back. If I don't post or reply back to anyone after three days, then you can post that up there. Also, in the testers thread, why would I reply back if I don't need testers yet? I am creating the list, and once I finish my mods for the map pack, I will have them tested.

To everyone else, just because I already chose two people, that doesn't mean I won't choose someone who already asked, or someone who will ask. I didn't have very much time, and those two just caught my attention. Later today, I will go through them all again and maybe choose 1 or 2 more. Have a nice day.

-Twiggy

#24 D.HeRo♥

D.HeRo♥

MeLo Is TeH ReSpEcToR

• Retired Staff

• 692 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:49 AM

k thanks for getting back to us twiggy.

#25 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:34 PM

2nd Mod Stuff
    On Sandtrap
    1:) Mongeese and warthogs = Grass
    2:) Swords = Mongoose Drop Pallet
    3:) lasers = Warthog drop pallets
    4:) Grav hammers = nondescript
    5:) Machine gun turrets = phantom garbage
    6:) Shotguns = frigates
    7:) Magnums = spartan clones
    8:) Spikers = oracle clones
    9:) Plasma pistols = elite clones
    10:) Snipers = flags
    11:) Brute shots = jump mine
    12:) Needlers = oddballs
    13:) Beam rifles = bombs
    14:) BRs and Smgs = Elephants
    15:) ARs = Lifts
    16:) Sentinals = Marine Beacons
    17:) Missile Pods = Shrine Rocks
    18:) Rockets = Troop Hog Troop Transport Seats (on Back)

http://www.mediafire.com/?eeuh39nmwbv

im good with these programs (im asian). i love mods. i dont care what you do with the map if at least i get it and i am not afraid of bungie.

#26 SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose

TheMasterSnails Pimp!

• Donors+

• 827 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

ill be sure to post mine up when its done but its basicly a flooded blackout

#27 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 08:03 PM

3rd Mod Stuff
    On RatÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s Nest
    Already Rehashed
    1... Turrets = Pelican
    2... Beam Rifles = Hornet
    3... Shotguns = Water
    4... Magnums = Water
    5... Brute Shots = Generator
    6... Plasma Pistols = Ball
    7... Needlers = Bomb
    8... Snipers = Flag
    9... Missile Pods = Sandbags
    10... Lasers = Vents
    11... Spikers = Oracle Clones
    12... Smgs = Spartan Clones
    13... BRs = Elite Clones

http://www.mediafire.com/?jgejdj0kzmd

#28 kevbrown713

kevbrown713

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:35 PM

Would the troop hog think be an acctual drivable troop hog? If so that would rule. The phantom garbage also sounds gangsta . this map sounds cool!

#29 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:41 PM

No the troop hogs just the seats. And ya phantom stuff looks cool i saw it once from far away in a pic.

#30 kevbrown713

kevbrown713

Private

• Members+

• 39 posts

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

Dang but it would still be cool to have them sitting there. I hope I can download this. Also, Is there a map with tons of davinci egg things yet?

#31 Guest_ashking08_*

Guest_ashking08_*
    • Guests

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:50 AM

Could someone plz give me a link where i could buy xsata from - quite cheap? . thanks

#32 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

Dang but it would still be cool to have them sitting there. I hope I can download this. Also, Is there a map with tons of davinci egg things yet?

Well i have a map with a troop hog seat. and yes theres one with like 300 and i have one with like 100 eggz. msg me on live and ill show u them. my gamertag is BowVice52

#33 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:55 AM

I think you should resign and rehash my map, because im not one that ask for much. I dont really care if you release the map, just as long as i get it back. I also dont care if i get banned, it really doesnt matter to me, just as long as the map is play-able for the rest of the community. as of right now (not playable) the map is ready for CTF and slayer game types. not much is changed, things are just added for gameplay and VIBE of the map. It doesnt matter when you get it done im patient. and its a great thing your doing here.

One team spawns on one side, one on the other. few giant walls spliting the map up for each team. each side has a base with a sniper, two hogs, two regular hog turrets. also lights placed perfectly for gameplay effect each side has the same equal weapons, which include a few BRs a shotty and brute shots

I have decided to choose you for right now. For three reasons. The first being, you were really the only person to actually explain to me, why I should pick you, like I stated in my post. Second, you are one of the few people who used correct grammar and spelling, while there was a few mistakes, nothing major. Third, I am really intrigued and I wan't to see how it plays out! Expect it to be resigned, hopefully by tonight or tommorow.

1st Ever Mod Stuff
    On Foundry
    Already Rehased
    1. Mongoose and warthogs = water
    2. Machine gun turrets = gauss warthog turrets
    3. Plasma turrets = warthog machine gun turret
    4. Smgs and spikers = trip mines
    5. Battle Rifle , Shottys , and Snipes = lights
    6. Magnum = Spartan clones
    7. Plasma Rifles = elite clones
    8. Carbines =brute/ oracle clones
    9. Choppers = bombs
    10. Ghost = oddballs
    11. Wraiths = fans
    12. Laser and Rockets = AA Wraith Cannons
    13. Sword = Flags

my modded map

I also chose you, for only 1 reason. I will go ahead and quote it, ''im good with these programs (im asian).'' That really just made me laugh! Expect it to hopefully be done by tonight or tommorow.

Yungbol, just because I didn't reply back to everyone within an hour of their post, doesn't mean I just posted and left. My internet started acting up last night, so I didn't really have a huge chance to post back. If I don't post or reply back to anyone after three days, then you can post that up there. Also, in the testers thread, why would I reply back if I don't need testers yet? I am creating the list, and once I finish my mods for the map pack, I will have them tested.

To everyone else, just because I already chose two people, that doesn't mean I won't choose someone who already asked, or someone who will ask. I didn't have very much time, and those two just caught my attention. Later today, I will go through them all again and maybe choose 1 or 2 more. Have a nice day.

-Twiggy

thank you so much

Also for the rest of the people of topic, stay on topic!!!!!

#34 LXV Grizzly

LXV Grizzly

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 422 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:55 AM

I wish people would stop putting stupid clones in good maps, all it does is make it less playable for a real game. Yea they were cool the first week, but its really old.

#35 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

I wish people would stop putting stupid clones in good maps, all it does is make it less playable for a real game. Yea they were cool the first week, but its really old.

I think they are fun and entertaining.

Go back on topic.

edit:
    My 4th Mod Stuff
    On Avalanche
    Already Rehashes
    1. ARÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s, BrÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s, Shottys, Snipers, SMGÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s, Spikers, Needlers = Avalanche Cannons
    2. Beam Rifles = Attached Missile Pods
    3. Missile Pods, Turrets = More Snow
    4. Magnum = Spartan Clones
    5. Plasma Pistols = Elite Clones
    6. Brute Shots, Rockets = Monitor Clones
    7. Swords = Bombs
    8. Hammers = Flags
    9. Lasers = Bombs
    http://www.mediafire.com/?w1gl9nymy3r

#36 Obito Kajuo

Obito Kajuo

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 77 posts

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:26 PM

More snow? as in more solid snow you can walk on?

#37 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 12:19 AM

Ya this snow u want doesnt seem possible. i dont know it might be under scenery...

#38 egworld

egworld

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:17 AM

yo mr.twiggy if you can resign some maps for me i dont know if my normal person will any more i kida pissed him off lol but ya. PM me if you can thanks man. <------- lol funny hehehe -------->

#39 PREPPY DIABLO

PREPPY DIABLO

Gunnery Sergeant Grade 1

• Members+

• 625 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:12 AM

More snow? as in more solid snow you can walk on?

no

edit:
    5th Mod
    On Blackout
    Already Rehashes
    Shotgun = Water

ARÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s = Bombs

BRÃ?¢ââ??‰â??¢s = Balls

Carbine = Flags

Needlers = Cell Tower

Sword = Wind Sock

Hammers = Wind Cups

Snipers = Radar Bars

Magnums, Flamethrowers = Lifts

Brute Shots = Monitor Clones

Lasers = Spartan Clones

Rockets = Elite Clones

Plasma Pistols = Trip Mines

http://www.mediafire.com/?pzjdhgaamig

#40 GhettoYeti32

GhettoYeti32

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 138 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 10:22 AM

What do u mean water? like the water under the map?