• This topic is locked This topic is locked
    2 replies to this topic

#1 Dark Master

Dark Master

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 81 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 01:36 PM

First off... go to http://www.swatcash.com/moreinfo (yes that link for more info...) then click sign up.

Now its going to ask for real info, fake it... I know it says not to, but fake it, except for your paypal... Now make like a yahoo! email, cause you'll need one, then send the activation link there...

Now once you activate your account do this:

Spend you first 10 swatcash on a gun...

Then do as many offers as it takes to earn $5, and yes I know it asks for real info, but u have to fake it, but use your dumb yahoo email, cause if u use your real email you'll be spammed for the rest of your life.

Everytime you do an offer u also get 1 bullet. Then use that one bullet to attack daily. Once you get 10 Swatcash, buy 100 bullets from the artillery.

Now just refer one person to your referral link, then your first misson will be done. Then when you go to the artillery, on the right side you can purchase real things for SC! But buy the $100 via PayPal for 125 SwatCash.

Cause see, if you attack daily and get an average of 2 SC a day (you can get anywhere from 0-3 a day) that means in 5 days you'll have enough to buy another 100 bullets... so you just keep saving swatcash

lets add that up

2 SC per day = 730 SC a year / 125SC = (5 x $100) = $500 a year for free!

then once you have 125 SC, cash it in for real money!

Posted Image
    Also, those are my stats after about 2 months of play!

-dark master

#2 zZDarkLegacyZz

zZDarkLegacyZz

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 361 posts

Posted 31 May 2008 - 03:28 PM

so it caust money to make money?

#3 iBotPeaches

iBotPeaches

General Grade 6

• Owner