•  

• iBotModz CBox

Photo

Modding Con Resigner (Need To Know Info)

• Please log in to reply
    46 replies to this topic

#21 miinaturvat

miinaturvat

miiinaturvat

• Donors+

• 927 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 12:15 PM

Don't call bungie retarded!

They made Halo 3, remember? If bungie wasn't there, nobody would be able to mod Halo 3

#22 SNIPERX1652

SNIPERX1652

Private Grade 2

• Members

• 59 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:48 PM

Ya so @#%$ off bungie ^NO! shutup go listen to your Ppod

#23 shotspartin1177

shotspartin1177

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 99 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:34 PM

Bungie is retarded yea they might have made halo 3 but guess what we asked for pelicans but we diddent get pelicans
    we asked for scarabs WE DIDDENT GET SCARABS we asked for shadowdropship WE DIDDENT GET SHADOW DROPSHIP.To my perspective i think bungie is gay and retarted. and yes i do have a resigner and so dose every body else they just dont know is a resigner i told skippper what it was diddent tell him how to use it though.

#24 blacklabelfosho

blacklabelfosho

Impossible is nothing

• Retired Staff

• 520 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 05:56 PM

yea we did ask for a lot of things that they didn't listen to at all...
    instead they gave us equipment......

which now all i ever die to is the damn equipment whores.
    portable regen is prolly the gayest thing they ever could have made.

lifts, trip mines, bubble shield, and portable cover is the only thing they should have put in multiplayer.
    power drains and regen is the thing everyone whores themselves out to and i have decided not even to walk near their spawns bc there will be a guy from the other team just sitting there camping it.

a man with regen and a sniper at long range should never die while that regen is up.

#25 Dan

Dan

That guy from England.

• Retired Staff

• 1,568 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 07:51 AM

Theres only a handful of people with Con resigners, but theres probably 100's with the modding tools, if bungie ban the few, the resigner will be released causing hundreds of new modders, not just modding for fun.

#26 sillybob123

sillybob123

I am a homo.

• Members+

• 541 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:26 AM

there are hundreds of people with resigners but only people that the originals have trusted's friends etc..

#27 Konunef

Konunef

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 75 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:03 AM

I know, this is certainly true! Bungie even thinks about banning you, they are risking halo 3 mod releasing chrisis! To many mods at once~~ It is the end of the world!(of halo 3). They will turn this into halo 2, but worse. All the modders that were banned will release all of their unreleased mods.That would be mahem(but would be fun to watch )
    Oh well, even if they do ban you, they are stupid. You can mod and transfer it to another gamertag if you wanted to.

Bungie, you BETTER MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE

#28 yungbol

yungbol

Firmware Expert

• Global Mods

• 1,461 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:09 AM

that makes no sense, if it is just a server based 116kb map resigner, it would not go as bad as halo 2... now if a .map resigner was release it would be really bad news.

#29 armageddonsnipe

armageddonsnipe

Private

• Members+

• 32 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:45 AM

that makes no sense, if it is just a server based 116kb map resigner, it would not go as bad as halo 2... now if a .map resigner was release it would be really bad news.

even a .con will go wrong, if people with flashed console grave a halo 3 cd with the slayer , ctf ,skull etc etc moded onto, when they'll go on matchmaking...hmmm

#30 MasterMarine94

MasterMarine94

Recruit

• Members+

• 4 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:36 AM

lol i love bungie to sc-rew up
    that wouldb be the funniest thing ever

#31 Pfhor

Pfhor

Apprentice Grade 2

• Members+

• 11 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:25 AM

Its amazing what microsoft has done to bungie. In the marathon games they encouraged people to mod releasing the tools to use to make entire new games. They even made simple versions that normal people could use without much trouble (changing projectiles that fire out of guns) but, included more complex tasks importing graphics, textures, making maps (yes not only multiplayer maps but, entire multi level senarios), and complete control of the in game physics system (everything from bullet speed and damage to alien strength and speed to ally and enemies and much more). Why do they look down on modding now. I blame microsoft.

#32 Crosseyes

Crosseyes

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 65 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:37 AM

Wow man, you got balls. I hope Bungie doesn't ban you, that would be really lame....but if the need calls I would gladly take part in the aftermath

#33 sniperman-23

sniperman-23

Recruit

• Members+

• 3 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:22 AM

everybody report them to bungie so we get the con resigner lol jk hope you guys dont get banned

#34 shotspartin1177

shotspartin1177

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 99 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 04:40 PM

just to tell u guys its not really a thret to them beacuse u gus would only have it for 2-3 datys beacuse people make modded maps and then bungie takes them sorts them out then they get the key pairs and make the resigner not work any more so yea

#35 killerskittle

killerskittle

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 100 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:18 PM

Or they will just perminantly just shut down bungie servers...and have to pay for a seperate subscription for halo 3...and keep record on everyone! + they have money to spare HELLO Bill Gates
    -NICK-
    p.s. (bad speller i know)

#36 egworld

egworld

Private Grade 2

• Members+

• 51 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:29 PM

i agree and i think that bungie does deserve that and we should have done that for halo 2. but also for halo 1 i gess bungie gave up and just made halo ce to make us happey and you know we would not do thgis if they just let us mod.

you know what **** bungie i want to kick there ass so bad the banded me fro there forums also the sent me like 3 mesages saying s*** like this.

"Moderator Notice: This user has been blacklisted from this forum. Until the user is removed from the blacklist, all posts this user has made have been hidden, and all topics created by this user have been censored. "

#37 iKhaosmaster

iKhaosmaster

Yawn

• Members+

• 1,346 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 05:32 AM

just don't release it at all

#38 Comp0

Comp0

Recruit

• Members+

• 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 02:55 PM

I bet 60% of the members here don't know how to use it.If I got it I could see if any of my maps work.A man can dream though...a man can dream....

#39 LXV Grizzly

LXV Grizzly

Sergeant Grade 2

• Members+

• 422 posts

Posted 07 June 2008 - 07:14 PM

ok, what i dont understand is why bungie hasnt already banned the key pair and what not, I mean they can see people are modding maps so why not stop it before people release the signer?

#40 daKHAOSguy

daKHAOSguy

Corporal Grade 1

• Members+

• 111 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 01:01 AM

i dont like you and that was all a lie idiot